DVC RESALES
DVC RESALES

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Vacation Club > Purchasing DVC
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-25-2009, 02:34 PM   #16
needtogomore
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 121

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean View Post
I'd suggest you contact them directly. It doesn't sound like the person Jason was talking to really knew. You should email them and try to convince them it's a risk worth taking. The more you're willing to put down as a % of the purchase price, the better your chances I would guess. Good luck and let us know what happens if you investigate further.
It was a strange answer I expected a yes or no reply, that left us somewhat in limbo.
needtogomore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 02:40 PM   #17
needtogomore
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 121

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean View Post
I'd suggest you contact them directly. It doesn't sound like the person Jason was talking to really knew. You should email them and try to convince them it's a risk worth taking. The more you're willing to put down as a % of the purchase price, the better your chances I would guess. Good luck and let us know what happens if you investigate further.
got answer its no,oh well just have to wait till xmas bonus
needtogomore is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 10-25-2009, 06:33 PM   #18
jlewisinsyr
DIS Veteran
 
jlewisinsyr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 6,531

Quote:
Originally Posted by fupresti View Post
To qualify for Disney preferred lending you need a 710. If it is a joint application, only one of the signees needs to qualify.
I am wondering as of when? I know it used to be 680 - 710 for preferred a few years ago, but late last year they upped the score limit for preferred to 740 - 750, they could have dropped it down again though.
__________________
: (34) : (36)
jlewisinsyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 09:08 PM   #19
Jason@dvcstore
I support "addonitis"
 
Jason@dvcstore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,012

DISboards Approved Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by needtogomore View Post
So is that a definite no or not? we want to buy a 100 point add on at ssr.
It was not a definite no. Timeshare Lending . net prefers that we not speak for their company. From her response it depends on the situation. As Dean mentioned depends on your situation and how much risk they will have on the loan.

This is her contact information.


Barbara Noujaim
CA. R.E. Broker
238 Kiva Ct.
Palm Desert, CA. 92260
Tel: 760-799-5177
Fax: 760-568-3517
Email: Barbara@timesharelending.net
www.timesharelending.net
Jason@dvcstore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 12:26 PM   #20
OKWNutt
Earning My Ears
 
OKWNutt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 74

Got approved by TimeshareLending.net last week.
Completed on-line application - took all of five minutes. Heard back within 24 hours (and this was over the weekend).
Sent my sales contract and deposit to TimeShare Store which was sent to Disney for ROFR. Doing the 30 day wait.
I'm paying deposit and closing costs ($475) and financing the rest. Seven year term. Timesharelending.net is requiring a $25 credit check fee to be added to closing costs. Other than that - no additional fees.
Talked to my CPA who advised me that since the loan is secured by the title I would be able to deduct interest payments.
If all goes according to plan I should be a New DVC Member by December 15!
OKWNutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 02:59 PM   #21
needtogomore
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 121

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason@dvcstore View Post
It was not a definite no. Timeshare Lending . net prefers that we not speak for their company. From her response it depends on the situation. As Dean mentioned depends on your situation and how much risk they will have on the loan.

This is her contact information.


Barbara Noujaim
CA. R.E. Broker
238 Kiva Ct.
Palm Desert, CA. 92260
Tel: 760-799-5177
Fax: 760-568-3517
Email: Barbara@timesharelending.net
www.timesharelending.net
someone from timeshare store sent me an email, stating you were out of the office and that the answer was no as you have to have a SSN
needtogomore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 07:20 PM   #22
Dean
DIS Veteran
 
Dean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 1999
Posts: 30,778

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKWNutt View Post
Got approved by TimeshareLending.net last week.
Completed on-line application - took all of five minutes. Heard back within 24 hours (and this was over the weekend).
Sent my sales contract and deposit to TimeShare Store which was sent to Disney for ROFR. Doing the 30 day wait.
I'm paying deposit and closing costs ($475) and financing the rest. Seven year term. Timesharelending.net is requiring a $25 credit check fee to be added to closing costs. Other than that - no additional fees.
Talked to my CPA who advised me that since the loan is secured by the title I would be able to deduct interest payments.
If all goes according to plan I should be a New DVC Member by December 15!
Let me say, Welcome Home!!!
__________________
Dean
Dean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 08:01 PM   #23
sheryl0521
DIS Veteran
 
sheryl0521's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: CT & BCV
Posts: 1,107

Credit score today

Any input on what today's credit score needs to be for financing?

Thanks
__________________
Our Disney Family: , , 19, 11
sheryl0521 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 01:44 PM   #24
elfbo
DIS Veteran
 
elfbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Iola, KS
Posts: 562

You probably should have started a new thread as posting on a thread this old is generally frowned upon. But in answer to your question. This is the latest info

The FICO score must be 680 or above and the debt/income
is 26-32%. There must be no late payments within the last three (3) years,
no bankruptcies, foreclosures, short sales, judgments or liens.
__________________



POR - Jan 2013!!! (1st Anniversary)
All Stars Movies - Jan 2012 (Wedding!!!)
POFQ - Sep 2004, POR - Sep 2003, WDW - 1996, WDW - 1992, Disneyland - 1984
elfbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 09:17 AM   #25
sheryl0521
DIS Veteran
 
sheryl0521's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: CT & BCV
Posts: 1,107

Thanks for the info!
__________________
Our Disney Family: , , 19, 11
sheryl0521 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
NO MORE free valet parking for DVC members. Spacemonkaay DVC-Mousecellaneous 1748 05-12-2010 06:45 PM
Testing On-Line Reservations for DVC Website kmcrosby DVC-Mousecellaneous 59 11-13-2009 11:31 PM
Will our dues go up up up up up....since other DVC things are happening?? edk35 DVC-Mousecellaneous 31 10-22-2009 04:00 PM
How many DVC'ers listen to WDW music?? edk35 DVC-Mousecellaneous 25 10-19-2009 03:57 PM
Ft. Wilderness DVC cabins? twinklebug DVC-Mousecellaneous 2 10-19-2009 12:49 PM

DVC-Resales.com | 1-800-550-6493 (Contact The Timeshare Store) | DVC Resale Listings

facebooktwittergoogle plus youtube itunesDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:37 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.