Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > The Creative Community > Cooking
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-02-2009, 12:05 AM   #1
Sandra-A1
Earning My Ears

Smile Searching For A Disneyland Recipe...!

I am desperately looking for the recipe for Disneyland's Apple Fritters. I have the one for the Monte Cristo Sandwich, but, sadly, have not yet found one for those delicious Apple Fritters that you get at Disneyland's New Orleans Square Mint Julep Bar.

I can find apple fritter recipes online but none are like those served at Disneyland.
I thought I would see if, perhaps, anyone here on this forum would be so kind and help me out.

I was told, elsewhere online, that if you ask for the recipe for a food item being served at a Disney Park they will give you a recipe card (or tell you where in the park you can go get one....for that item.
I am in Alabama so cannot hop over to Disneyland to see it it is possible to get the Apple Fritter recipe card at Disneyland.....Soooooo....anyone on here in California and near Anaheim ...and planning a trip to Disneyland in the near future...?????

:mickey: :mickey: :mickey: :mickey: :mickey: :mickey:
"All our dreams can come true,
if we have the courage to pursue them."
~ Walt Disney

:mickey: :mickey: :mickey: :mickey: :mickey: :mickey:

Last edited by Sandra-A1; 08-02-2009 at 12:11 AM.
Sandra-A1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 05:08 PM   #2
bigbabyblues
DIS Veteran

I checked two of the three Disney cookbooks we have, and it wasn't in there. I will look in the other one when I find it.

I do know if you want a WDW recipe, you can send an email through the main website, I this it was a "contact us" type option. I would assume Disneyland is the same way, you might try there. It took about 2 weeks to get an answer back, but I did get it.
bigbabyblues is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: