Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies > Doing the Happy Dance!
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-24-2009, 10:10 PM   #301
KGH
Mouseketeer

Hey there December Dis'ers!

Two things:
First, I wanted to direct some of our recent folks to page 15 of this thread, where you will find a list of all our trips, organized by date. I PROMISE to update this list very soon. It's been quite a few days since I updated it, but I will do that soon. There is another December list, which has its own thread, and was started by someone else. He has (with permission) copied over our list, so there are 2 lists floating around, both of which are fairly comprehensive. I promise to get you all added to atleast one of them shortly.

Also, shameless plug... I've just started my first ever Pre-Trip report. I put the link in my signature. Stop in and say hi! I'm sortof afraid no one will ever join in on it. It'll get lonely over there by myself!

Next: DEC 2009 POFQ!!! FREE DINING!

[img]http://www.********************/timers/tickers/iz6moeteajjmr7wk.png[/img]
KGH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 10:26 PM   #302
Mndisneygirl
DIS Veteran

As London Tipton would say, Yay Me! I got to be the first on your PTR!

That's all the good news I have today. I was hoping for a room discount to add my day at AKL. No luck. Well, who knows? I may still do it anyway.
Mndisneygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-24-2009, 10:58 PM   #303
pixleyyy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KGH View Post
Hey there December Dis'ers!

Two things:
First, I wanted to direct some of our recent folks to page 15 of this thread, where you will find a list of all our trips, organized by date. I PROMISE to update this list very soon. It's been quite a few days since I updated it, but I will do that soon. There is another December list, which has its own thread, and was started by someone else. He has (with permission) copied over our list, so there are 2 lists floating around, both of which are fairly comprehensive. I promise to get you all added to atleast one of them shortly.

Also, shameless plug... I've just started my first ever Pre-Trip report. I put the link in my signature. Stop in and say hi! I'm sortof afraid no one will ever join in on it. It'll get lonely over there by myself!
I'll come say hi on your PTR. Mine is a little quiet too (I'll add my shameless plug to the PTR in my siggy), though I don't blame them as all the "real excitement" won't happen until we go.
pixleyyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 04:05 AM   #304
disneybarbie
Disney Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by KGH View Post
First, I wanted to direct some of our recent folks to page 15 of this thread, where you will find a list of all our trips, organized by date. I PROMISE to update this list very soon.
Thank you for doing the 'who's going when' list! as i started this thread i felt i should compile a list soon, thank you so much! the July version was split into Disney resorts too (eg "DisneyBarbie Dec 9th-14th Boardwalk Villas") .. but not sure if that's possible?

on the July thread that I'm subscribed too, we also had an ADR list - so when we all start making dining reservations, you can see if any other DISers will be at the restaurants you will be at! Would people be interested in doing this too?

Barbie x
disneybarbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 10:45 AM   #305
Mndisneygirl
DIS Veteran

I'd love to see a list of all our ADRs. Hopefully we will get some good ones. With free dining, (at least for some people) it might get a little busier!
Old 07-25-2009, 11:26 AM   #306
pixleyyy
DIS Veteran

If you want to update my listing, we're now staying from the 2nd-10th. Still at POR. Thanks!
pixleyyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 11:51 AM   #307
GottaGetToDisney!
Deeeee-troit Basketball!!!!

We'll be there, too! :)

December 11th - 21st....POFQ!

I was soooo excited to get the Disney Visa free dining deal! It is saving us nearly $1000.00! (Which means I have a lot of spending money now for my Rice Krispy Mickey Heads. Yum!)

Here's a funny story: When I called Disney reservations yesterday about the promo, the CM said, "Now, if I change your reservation over to the Visa promo, you'll no longer receive the free 5X7 photo with your package."
I said, "That's fine. I can't imagine anyone telling you no thanks then, I want my free picture." The CM sighed and said "You'd be surprised."

Gotta Get To Disney!
Old 07-25-2009, 02:01 PM   #308
HLAuburn
DIS Veteran

Can we join, too!?

Just booked POR for Nov 28-Dec 5! Really excited to start figuring out our park days and dining reservations.

When do we expect park hours/EMHs? I think I can book my ADRs Aug 30 - hope that's right.
HLAuburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 02:08 PM   #309
disneybarbie
Disney Princess

november park hours will be released August 1st.. and December hours on September 1st

having a 'wdw planning party' with my sister on Sept 5th... decide our ADRs & park days, tours etc.. as we'll be able to book soon after that!

just looking at photopass pictures... i need to go back asap!!

Barbie x x
Old 07-25-2009, 02:10 PM   #310
akayek31
DIS Veteran

Our dates have changed. We are going December 24-January 1 at Pop and then January 1-3 at the Ramada inn to go to US/IOA or Sea World.

1985-Day trip, 7/08-offsite, 5/09 Pop Century, 2/11-Pop Century,9/11-Pop Century, 2/12-Pop Century, 10/12-Pop Century, 2/13-Pop Century, 2/14-Pop Century, 10/14-Pop Century

akayek31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 02:17 PM   #311
MadilynnsMomma
...first star to the right, and straight on til morning...

A Quick ADR Question

My 90 day ADR date falls on Labor Day (Sept 7) - does anyone forsee me running in to any technical difficulties related to the holiday?

TIA!
Girls Trip Round Two - September 2012 - Pop Century Resort / Introducing Oli to the Magic - February 2015 - Pop Century Resort

MadilynnsMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 02:26 PM   #312
Mndisneygirl
DIS Veteran

Yeah, you're going to be fighting ME for the ADRs!!! JK

I doubt it, I'm sure that they have to have staff even on the holidays.
I was thinking, it's a good thing, so I can get up early and call/go online and not have to worry about being late for work!

I called today, because we're a grand gathering, just to check and the CM told me to call the special GG # to make ressies for 10 or more. Anything less, she said to do it online or call the regular #.
Old 07-25-2009, 02:29 PM   #313
disneybarbie
Disney Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadilynnsMomma View Post
My 90 day ADR date falls on Labor Day (Sept 7) - does anyone forsee me running in to any technical difficulties related to the holiday?

TIA!
i wouldn't think so... my last ADR day was Easter weekend, i believe Disney phone lines are open 365 days of the year

Barbie

137 days to go...
Old 07-25-2009, 02:30 PM   #314
elump1
Mouseketeer

Hi all, I feel like I'm late to the party! We are booked for Dec 15-21 at AKL. I booked back in March with a 40% off room pin - it was sent to my mom's house in my maiden name, but they still let me use it yay! This is my daughter's 4th birthday trip and both sets of grandparents are coming also. I'm so excited because now I feel like it is finally getting close!

(DD4) (DD2)

elump1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 02:33 PM   #315
apurplebrat

Turning the whole world purple!

We'll be there 12/3 - 12/15 split stay between BLT and BCV

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: