Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-14-2009, 12:23 AM   #1
juju
Mouseketeer

Advice on shuttle from CDG to Paris?

We will be arriving at CDG and to Paris for a week with a tour group and then on our own to DLP for 3 days. On the helpful advice of you all, I have looked into shuttle services with a few different companies. However, our tour company says they strongly discourage reserving a shuttle service in advance when we arrive at CDG. They say that if we are late for the shuttle due to a late flight or going thru customs that they will not wait and as we have already paid we will lose our payment. With luggage and not knowing the city or the language, I'm not sure that we are ready to tackle public transport the first day. I'd prefer not to pay the cost of a cab or individual car service for the ride from the airport to Paris, but will consider if your vote goes that way.
Any thoughts or recommendations?
juju is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: