Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California)
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-04-2009, 11:04 PM   #1471
toocherie

By the way, the foregoing is not LEGAL advice
I'm also easy--it says so on all the bathroom walls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo Bear View Post
Firstly, I can't find the post about what happened with Melody, but regardless, I'm keeping your family in my thoughts

Secondly, I just got home from Wicked and OMG it was AMAZING!

If that's where you suggest than thats where we'll go. I have no idea what's even around. Should I make PS for Cove Bar?

This is so wonderful that you want to join me on my solo b-day trip! Cheryl asked if I wanted company for drinks and possible appetizers on the July forum ages ago and I just think you're all the coolest for wanting welcoming one of your newest Divas! None of my friends here have ever pulled for me like that...
I don't think you can make PS for Cove Bar--it's walk up. (I think.) But Bridgette-really--if there's someone else you would rather go it's fine! It's YOUR birthday girl. Oh, and "that's just how we roll." LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenbillabong View Post
Oh, I really want to see Wicked!!!
Wicked is the BEST. I've seen it three times in LA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lulubelle View Post
Well Divas, I think this is it for me for the better part of nine days. We are hitting the hay early since we have to get up at 3 am for our 6 am flight. I might have internet in Vancouver, but on the cruise ship I hear it is outrageously priced - so probably not. I hope my Breezy girl pops in to say hi in my absence. (but manages to keep her top on)

Pixie dust and hugs to all, I will miss you, but really looking forward to the cruise.

Bon Voyage!

Ahhh--Linda my friend. Have a WONDERFUL MAHVEHLOUS time and can't wait to hear all about it when you get back! We'll keep our eye on Breezy (unless she decides to go commando or something--then she's on her own!)

toocherie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 11:14 PM   #1472
Stacerita
AKA the Lexus TinklerMy bad-its Miss Understood. Sorry. Got my drag queens mixed
I guess I did look more like a Hooter's girl than I wanted to

Quote:
Well Divas, I think this is it for me for the better part of nine days. We are hitting the hay early since we have to get up at 3 am for our 6 am flight. I might have internet in Vancouver, but on the cruise ship I hear it is outrageously priced - so probably not. I hope my Breezy girl pops in to say hi in my absence. (but manages to keep her top on)

Pixie dust and hugs to all, I will miss you, but really looking forward to the cruise.

Bon Voyage!
Have a great time Linda!! Take tons of pics. I am so jealous.

We will make sure Breezy keeps her top on.

Inappropriate graphics will be deleted from signatures.
Please remember this is a family-friendly site
Stacerita is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-04-2009, 11:36 PM   #1473
mommaU4

The one who started it - DIS ladies do DLR
Well, I never said I wasn't insane. I just don't want them thinking that

Bye Linda!!!! Have the best time ever. We'll miss you here, but I can't wait to hear all about your wonderful time when you return.

Night ladies!
Old 06-05-2009, 12:03 AM   #1474
CoMickey
Happy Dweedle... or is that Tweedle?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo Bear View Post

Secondly, I just got home from Wicked and OMG it was AMAZING!
Wicked is amazing! I am so glad you saw it! I only saw it once near the end of it's run here in LA and if I had seen it earlier then I would have seen it again!

Quote:

Bon Voyage!
I am sure I've missed you but have a wonderful, relaxing time on your cruise!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by toocherie View Post

I am sooo jealous! I loved it! Have you been to the Hollywood Bowl? Bob and I are trying to decide what concerts to go to this summer and I think it will be so much fun!!

G'night everyone!

CoMickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 12:07 AM   #1475
prettyprincessbelle
I'm just excited for the BBQ! Yum YUM!
Pots and pans? Seriously?!

Linda we will miss you dearly! Have a blast and come back with lots of pics!

I'm off to bed ladies and I love you all!
Old 06-05-2009, 12:59 AM   #1476
QueenDoOver
Dis Diva

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoMickey View Post
Wicked is amazing! I am so glad you saw it! I only saw it once near the end of it's run here in LA and if I had seen it earlier then I would have seen it again!

I am sure I've missed you but have a wonderful, relaxing time on your cruise!!!

I am sooo jealous! I loved it! Have you been to the Hollywood Bowl? Bob and I are trying to decide what concerts to go to this summer and I think it will be so much fun!!

G'night everyone!
You just gave me a memory. I saw Boy George and the Culture Club at the Hollywood Bowl. It was an amazing experience.

Linda, Have a wonderful trip!

more for Beth and Melody

Hello to everyone else

PS I just saw that Paradise Pier has a fabulous $179 Concierge AP rate on my birthday. If I had 4 of my closest friends splitting it with me, I could almost justify a 2 day trip Sept. 9th
Old 06-05-2009, 01:21 AM   #1477
CaliforniaDreamer

DIS Veteran

Hi Becci, Beth, Dawn, Linda, Stacie, Cheryl, Steph, AmySue, Capri, Tracey, Courtney, Vicki, Theresa and anyone else I missed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairykin View Post
Ya'll are the Best Group of GirLs.

did i miss something? What happened to Donna's back? ohmy!
Yeah, remember when I cleaned out the garage? I was fine for four days and then pow. I sprained my back ligaments according to my doctor. I was wearing a soft brace during the day and taking anti-inflammatories but had a nice turn today for the better. I think I can drop the brace tomorrow and I feel like I am on the mend!

Doctor does want me to walk so that's great.

Yes, Bridgette, I was on the list from the start .

Vicki, one of the crowd favorites at the bowl is one of the fireworks shows. Take the shuttle because parking is awful.

Beth - so glad you saw the doctor. Please fill us in when you get your results.
D23 Expo
Miss Sally's birthday party
Halloween party diva meet
Girl's trip in Feb

Words from Dawn: "i have a strong connection to the earth."
CaliforniaDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 09:01 AM   #1478
kelmac284
I wish I lived near one of the parks so I could go anytime I wanted
He was so enamoured with her...

Cristabel that stinks about your class, I hope you get it all worked out!!

Linda have a GREAT time. I agree with the others that said I am SO jealous. I have always wanted to do an Alaska cruise. Take LOTS of pics so we can all live vicariously through you!!! ENJOY!!!

Beth I will be thinking LOTS of good thoughts for you on your tests. That must be torture having to wait so long. I hope all goes well!!!

Well today is the last day of school HERE and as I said I was supposed to volunteer in Shelby's class. Well last night we ran to Subway to get dinner before swim and Katy and Shelby had meatball sandwhiches. And I don't know if that was the culprit or if it is the stomach flu (hoping not the latter) but anyway when Shelby was done swimming she said she didn't feel good. Well she says that sometimes but then feels better so I didn't think much of it. So we came home and watched Harry potter and she seemed ok and then we all went to bed. I even let them stay up later than normal since today is the last day and they are just partying anyway.

So at 3 a.m. she wakes up and I hear that all to familiar sound! GREAT! At first I thought it was Katy and I was thinking what the heck but then I realized it was Shelby. It made more sense since she was the one complaining she didn't feel good. I was hoping it was a one time thing but I had Shane get her a bucket cuz she kind of got sick on her blankets etc cuz she couldn't quite make it to the bathroom and I didn't want a repeat of that. Well a bit later I heard her get sick AGAIN. NOT a good sign and needless to say neither Shane NOR I got any sleep after that. He gets up at 5 anyway and I was like GREAT. So when I got up at six I went in and asked her if she felt up to going to school and at first she said yes but then she said no so now I won't be going in. I feel REALLY bad too cuz I have volunteered for Katy's class a couple of times and this was the FIRST time I was going to help Shelby's class and now I can't. Plus I feel bad that I might be leaving them short handed. So now when I drop off Katy I have to take in the food that I bought and tell them I can't stay. UGH. I hope they don't think I am ditching them.

Anyway so hopefully Shelby doesn't get sick again and it was just something she ate that didn't agree with her! Tomorrow is our one and only day until 4th of July that we don't have a meet and we were planning on going and seeing up and then Shane got River Cats tickets. Soooo hopefully she feels better by then. And then of course Sunday they are getting baptized. So we shall see.

But anyway that's my day in a nutshell LOL. I think once I drop off Katy I am going to come home and crash on the catch LOL. I am beat. 2 night in a row getting no sleep. First the thunderstorm and now this.

Anyway hope everyone has a GREAT Friday and talk to you all later!

DL 1st trip 76 last trip 3/14 next trip ??
DW 1st trip 5/02 last trip 11/10 next trip ??
kelmac284 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 10:09 AM   #1479
tinkermell
Th boards are going nuts!
Beware of the stalkers

Good morning ladies!

First of all, thankyou to everyone who put my family into your thoughts and prayers. Derrick and Sarah are doing better, and realize that they are young and will have other chances to have a baby. They realize that they are blessed, especially when they look around, and see others who are in more pain than them.

I did have a wonderful time with my Mom and Sisters. I shared with Dawn, that I got really teary eyed when we went to the Princess breakfast at Ariel's. We had our picture taken with Ariel at the beginning before we were seated, and they later showed it to us while we were eating. I started to cry, cuz between my Sister's cancer, and my Mom becoming very feeble........I started to think that could be our last picture all together. I think I was already a basket case cuz of my Son's baby, so I just lost it.

And very briefly..........my other son is struggling big time in his marriage. Things I can not go into, but it has been hard to deal with too.

So this old lady is just one big cry baby.

Thanks for listening. I'm sure I have missed out on alot of fun and good things. I willl eventually catch up.

Melody
Old 06-05-2009, 10:18 AM   #1480
QueenDoOver
Dis Diva

Oh Donna! Ouch! Sending good healing vibes your way.

And Kelly, Happy Belated Bday! I love your jewel set, and what a sweet guy to do that for you!
Old 06-05-2009, 10:26 AM   #1481
sahbushka
DIS Veteran

I sooo want to see Wicked! Hopefully someday.

Linda have a great time. The weather in Vancouver is a lot cooler than it has been the past week or so and I hear it might rain, but hopefully not too much!

Beth, glad to see you back on the boards and I hope the next 2 weeks go by quickly for you! Good luck with school being out!

Melody, good to see you back on here and I hope things turn around for your family soon. Pixie dust coming your way

Everyone else, have a great day!

Sarah

sahbushka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 10:37 AM   #1482
wendylady36
Why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter?

Big, big hugs to Melody. If you ever need a shoulder to cry on, I'm always here for you.

Hope everybody has a great day.
wendylady36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 10:42 AM   #1483
Stacerita
AKA the Lexus TinklerMy bad-its Miss Understood. Sorry. Got my drag queens mixed
I guess I did look more like a Hooter's girl than I wanted to

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenDoOver View Post
PS I just saw that Paradise Pier has a fabulous $179 Concierge AP rate on my birthday. If I had 4 of my closest friends splitting it with me, I could almost justify a 2 day trip Sept. 9th
Wish I could.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkermell View Post
Good morning ladies!

First of all, thankyou to everyone who put my family into your thoughts and prayers. Derrick and Sarah are doing better, and realize that they are young and will have other chances to have a baby. They realize that they are blessed, especially when they look around, and see others who are in more pain than them.

I did have a wonderful time with my Mom and Sisters. I shared with Dawn, that I got really teary eyed when we went to the Princess breakfast at Ariel's. We had our picture taken with Ariel at the beginning before we were seated, and they later showed it to us while we were eating. I started to cry, cuz between my Sister's cancer, and my Mom becoming very feeble........I started to think that could be our last picture all together. I think I was already a basket case cuz of my Son's baby, so I just lost it.

And very briefly..........my other son is struggling big time in his marriage. Things I can not go into, but it has been hard to deal with too.

Thanks for listening. I'm sure I have missed out on alot of fun and good things. I willl eventually catch up.

Melody
Glad to see you around Mel. Missed you. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Inappropriate graphics will be deleted from signatures.
Please remember this is a family-friendly site
Stacerita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 11:56 AM   #1484
mommaU4

The one who started it - DIS ladies do DLR
Well, I never said I wasn't insane. I just don't want them thinking that

Good morning ladies!!

Melody, so good to see you. We've missed you so much. I am sorry for all you are dealing with right now. I wish I had some words of wisedom that would make it all better, but what I can do is tell you that you're in my thoughts, prayers, and give you a virtual hug.

Everyone else, I hope you all have a good day. TGIF! First official day of summer here in our household. Things will get hectic with four kids home all day, I guarantee it.

Catch ya'll later. Oh, and thanks for the continued well wishes.
Old 06-05-2009, 12:11 PM   #1485
Queenbillabong
Second to the right and straight on til morning
Just like melted butter
We may need a table by the loo

Quote:

Bon Voyage!
Linda, have a fabulous time on your cruise. Next time you come to Vancouver, we will have to plan something fun (if you have more time). The weather is great right now, so you picked a good time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by toocherie View Post
Nice! I so want to see this. I think Frank is scared now - I'm getting into the show thing He is not the type of guy to enjoy shows. He falls asleep when we go to a movie (which annoys me), unless it is a romantic comedy - go figure! Tough guy likes the romance

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkermell View Post
Good morning ladies!

Melody
Mel - big hugs

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliforniaDreamer View Post
Hi Becci, Beth, Dawn, Linda, Stacie, Cheryl, Steph, AmySue, Capri, Tracey, Courtney, Vicki, Theresa and anyone else I missed!

Yeah, remember when I cleaned out the garage? I was fine for four days and then pow. I sprained my back ligaments according to my doctor. I was wearing a soft brace during the day and taking anti-inflammatories but had a nice turn today for the better. I think I can drop the brace tomorrow and I feel like I am on the mend!
Hi Donna Good to hear your back is starting to feel better. It's no fun with a sore back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelmac284 View Post
So at 3 a.m. she wakes up and I hear that all to familiar sound! GREAT! At first I thought it was Katy and I was thinking what the heck but then I realized it was Shelby. It made more sense since she was the one complaining she didn't feel good. I was hoping it was a one time thing but I had Shane get her a bucket cuz she kind of got sick on her blankets etc cuz she couldn't quite make it to the bathroom and I didn't want a repeat of that. Well a bit later I heard her get sick AGAIN. NOT a good sign and needless to say neither Shane NOR I got any sleep after that. He gets up at 5 anyway and I was like GREAT. So when I got up at six I went in and asked her if she felt up to going to school and at first she said yes but then she said no so now I won't be going in. I feel REALLY bad too cuz I have volunteered for Katy's class a couple of times and this was the FIRST time I was going to help Shelby's class and now I can't. Plus I feel bad that I might be leaving them short handed. So now when I drop off Katy I have to take in the food that I bought and tell them I can't stay. UGH. I hope they don't think I am ditching them.

Anyway so hopefully Shelby doesn't get sick again and it was just something she ate that didn't agree with her! Tomorrow is our one and only day until 4th of July that we don't have a meet and we were planning on going and seeing up and then Shane got River Cats tickets. Soooo hopefully she feels better by then. And then of course Sunday they are getting baptized. So we shall see.
Kelly - I hope Shelby feels better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sahbushka View Post
The weather in Vancouver is a lot cooler than it has been the past week or so and I hear it might rain, but hopefully not too much!
It's going to be fairly warm today (not as hot as the 90 we got to yesterday, thank goodness!). No rain until Sunday (better not, we have a BBQ here tomorrow )

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendylady36 View Post
Hope everybody has a great day.
Hey Wendell!!! Happy Friday!!!!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: