Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-04-2009, 10:08 AM   #1
annnewjerz
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense.

From Certifiably Insane to Shockingly Lucid: 10/20 - TR Link Posted, We're Back!!!

Welcome! For anyone who read the title and is curious, let me explain.

DH (26) and I (Ann, 24) live in New Jersey. We currently have a fantastic trip booked for 7 days in December (see the link in my signature) and can't wait to go……...

................no seriously, we couldn't wait. So I came up with the brilliant idea to drive down to attend Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party!!!

Since our trip in 2007 when we were exiting the Magic Kingdom as everyone else was entering in costume, I knew it was a party I wanted to go to one way or other. So we are! We are going to drive down from New Jersey straight through (about 17 hours), crash for the night as a cheap hotel and go to the party the next day. After that, we'll crash for another night at a cheap hotel and then drive the 17 hours back.

So yes, I may be certifiably insane, but whether it works our well or is a complete disaster, it'll be a trip we'll never forget!

Last edited by annnewjerz; 10-20-2009 at 12:21 PM.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: