Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-21-2009, 12:18 PM   #1
3princesses+aprince
DIS Veteran

Our very magical, very first trip to Disney World

We just got back from our first trip to Disney World!!! What a wonderful time we had!! It was everything that I hoped it would be and more We are already planning to go back in September, 2010!!!!

If you would like to check out my pre trip report, you can see who we all are and what fun we had preparing and planning for our first trip! If not, you will meet us here through pics anyway.

I am Pam, my dh is Manny, and there is my 12 yr old stepson, Anthony, and mine and Manny's daughters, Emily, 9, Lizzie, 7, and Samantha 5!!!!!

We were in Disney from May 12-19th and we had two preferred rooms at the All Star movies. We requested the Toy Story building and got it, we love Toy Story!!

We were on the Quick Service Dining Plan and loved every minute of it. There was so much food, sometimes we would look at each other like "oh my god, we have to eat again" We had 36 snack credits and 7 meals left the day we checked out, luckily we didn't leave until 5:45pm, so we tried to use up as much as we could of them!!! We still left with 1 meal and 16 snacks left over, we could not bear to even grab any more to go It was great, it included 2 meals a day for each person, 2 snack credits a day for each person and a refillable mug for each person. LOVED the mugs!!!!!!!!

So let's start off on May 11th. It was a very busy day making sure everything was in the suitcases and everything was bought. It took me until like 5pm to finally find our misting fans but my Dad ended up finding them. When everything was finally triple checked and we were all set and ready to go to bed I gave the kids their Autograph books that I made them and the pins and lanyards that I bought! They were surprised and very excited.

Here we are just getting ready on May 12th, we are all sleepy and ready to go!! Below are the pics of the kids looking out the porch window when the Limo was pulling up. This was a surprise, they did not know about the Limo, they thought Grampy was bringing us to the airport!

The kids loved the Limo ride, they were so excited the whole time. It was about a 20 minute ride to the airport!!!

I'll continue in a new post, not sure how long they are able to get?

Our very magical, very first trip to Disney World!!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2182745

Come check out my Pre Trip Report, May 09
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2066680

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: