Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-04-2009, 08:41 AM   #1
BiancaBernard&Penny
Returning to "Earning My Ears" after all these years

"The Rescuers do Disney" - The Rescuers load up the car!

PT ICU RN gets CX, you get a PTR. AKA "The Rescuers do Disney"

Given my choice of SN I wanted a "Rescuers" theme title but I just had to poke fun at all the abbreviations used around here. I'm still sorting them all out. It's as bad as the healthcare field! So I'm a part-time Registered Nurse in ICU. Things are slow at work lately (great for the patients!) so I wasn't needed last night- got my shift canceled, YAY!! More time for Disney Daydreaming! So why not start a PTR? I, "Bianca" love WDW and am looking forward to returning and seeing my friend Eeyore after several years. We thought it would be 2 more years before we go but couldn't pass up buy 4 get 3.

DH "Bernard" enjoys Disney but doesn't get into the nitty gritty planning. Disney was his idea, he booked the trip and flight, so as far as I'm concerned he's done enough! He's hoping he can get a new Pooh and the tiger tee shirt in AK? Yesterday he made me sad by wearing an Adventurer's Club shirt.

Daughter is "Penny" She'll be 3 in 2 months. She loves "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse" and his friends (I think she thinks "Clubhouse" is Mickey's surname) Cinderella and Mary Poppins are OK, Nemo was the favorite for a while, then Bambi. Now she loves Monsters Inc and Incredibles. Yesterday she watched Snow White for the first time and really got into it. Her other classic favorites are Peter Pan and Pinnochio. We're looking forward to meeting all these friends! We have a big story book that we read at bedtime and we'll be having it autographed.

The Trip starts next Wed, to the local airport early in the AM and hopefully be in the parks by late afternoon. We'll be kicking things off with dinner at Chef Mickey's Aid Society HQ will be The Coronado Springs Resort. "Penny" loves the pictures of the pool with it's "pywamid! A grass pyramid!" Me too

We've also got two dogs, shall we call the "Nero" and "Brutus"? LOL Each will be vacationing at a neighbor's home. I'm most worries about "Nero" as she won't have her couch privileges where she's going. It will be our first vacation since we've had her. "Brutus" will be going where he always does and will be fine. That family already owns a young hyper dog that our elderly, sedate "Nero" does not care for.

CBR- Sept 1997
CBR- Sept 17-24, 2001
CSR- May 13-20, 2008 ptr- http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2166836

Debating on a trip this year with 4 year old "Penny" and a 12 year old, too!

Last edited by BiancaBernard&Penny; 05-12-2009 at 08:13 PM.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: