Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Reviews
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-29-2009, 07:32 PM   #406
MickeyNicki
It is pretty darn sad when a valet picks you out as a big Boma eater

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofygal531 View Post
Well, shelpping two kids and a stroller at a deluxe resort is MUCH easier than at a mod or value. Although, DH complains pushing the stroller up the monorail ramps going to Epcot He HATES going to Epcot from the GF.

Once the boys are older, I'd love to experience the mods and values. I do envy their food courts. I've heard POP has the best food court. A friend of mine raved about the Mom's Blue Plate specials and breakfast wraps.

Hey, have you been to the GFC for lunch? I just booked it for our pool day. People have been raving about The Grand Sandwich. Sounds rich and delicious! Right up my alley!
Totally agree about the hills in Epcot...if you are there when we are you might see me behind DH pushing his lazy tush up those hills!

The Deluxe Resorts are perfect for the locations, we have not stayed in a mod in a long time...every time we go to WDW Todd says he wishes the deluxe had the great CS food courts...the boy just loves to eat! I bet you a million dollars the guy is going to gripe about doing buses the entire time! Hey I didnt tell you to get new tires

We should roll into WDW around 7pm so I dont know if we will eat at WPE or try the food at CBR...my head tells me WPE and since I am driving that is probably where we will go

On our HS day I dont know what to do, Sci Fi is not open and we have early ressies for Cali Grill...I cannot stand the food at HS so maybe we will just eat at Pizza Planet. For MK probably Columbia House for me and Peco Bills for him but taking a boat over to the GF for GFC sounds like a great idea! We have had breakfast and dinner there and both were great! And Epcot is a no brainer, TANGIERINE CAFE BABY! Gosh I just love the food there, wish we had one at home!

Ah just 34 days until I can eat unhealthy again
MickeyNicki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 02:18 PM   #407
bertegirl
DIS Veteran

Can I just say thank you so much. I think between all your reports you have covered all of ADR's. I am so so glad we chose Tutto Italia now! Thanks again for helping me out!

bertegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-30-2009, 03:57 PM   #408
MickeyNicki
It is pretty darn sad when a valet picks you out as a big Boma eater

Quote:
Originally Posted by bertegirl View Post
Can I just say thank you so much. I think between all your reports you have covered all of ADR's. I am so so glad we chose Tutto Italia now! Thanks again for helping me out!
So glad the reviews are a help to you! Have a wonderful trip and I hope you enjoy TI as much as we did!
MickeyNicki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 05:25 PM   #409
Jagdcarcajou
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyNicki View Post
I decided on the cappaccino cheesecake. It was blah..no taste at all, no coffee taste no cheesecake taste...the bottom was a flavorless cake, the middle a flavorless mousse topped with a flavorless cheesecake.

That's just wrong. When I saw the picture of this in the counter my brain attempted to chemically replicate the "NOM" that must accompany the primal concept of capuccino cheesecake. Then I read the above and somewhere in the world a kitten died. It was very sad.

Nice report by the way, had fun reading it.

"I happen to have no dress in my cabin."
Capt. Jack
Jagdcarcajou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 03:24 PM   #410
amandelba
Mouseketeer

Thanks for that reviews. Great job.

1988: Offsite at a Best Western 1989: Carribbean Beach 1993: Offsite at a Ramada 1996: Offsite at Comfort Suites 2000: All-Star Sports 2003: Offsite at Sheraton 2005: Pop Century 2006: All-Star Music Family Suites 2007: All-Star Music Family Suites March 2008: Offsite Hilton Grand Vacation Club October 2008: Port Orleans - French Quarter December 2008: SSR August 2009: AKV/BLT October 2009: OKW Jan 2010: Disney Magic - Eastern Caribbean June 2010: AKV Concierge May 2011: HHI Feb 2012: BCV June 2012: HHI August 2012: WLV/THV December 2013: SSR August/September 2014: BWV/VGF
Read my dining report @ For anytime is food time when you set your clock on Pooh time. A LIVE DxDDP Trip Report.
amandelba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 05:16 PM   #411
jerseygirl81
DIS Veteran

Hi Nicki, I enjoyed reading your restaurant reviews once again, you do such a great job with pictures and reviews. I have a friend who has been going to disney for years but always stayed outside and ate outside except for an occasional cs. Now she is going in August for free dining and I'm giving her some recommendations for ADR's and your dining reports have helped me add some restaurants to the suggestions I already have. Thanks again, Linda
Pop Dec 09
CBR Nov 11
CSR Aug 12
POR Nov 13
Wyndham Bonnet Creek Aug 14
jerseygirl81 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: