Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Reviews
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-29-2009, 07:32 PM   #11
MickeyNicki
It is pretty darn sad when a valet picks you out as a big Boma eater

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofygal531 View Post
Well, shelpping two kids and a stroller at a deluxe resort is MUCH easier than at a mod or value. Although, DH complains pushing the stroller up the monorail ramps going to Epcot He HATES going to Epcot from the GF.

Once the boys are older, I'd love to experience the mods and values. I do envy their food courts. I've heard POP has the best food court. A friend of mine raved about the Mom's Blue Plate specials and breakfast wraps.

Hey, have you been to the GFC for lunch? I just booked it for our pool day. People have been raving about The Grand Sandwich. Sounds rich and delicious! Right up my alley!
Totally agree about the hills in Epcot...if you are there when we are you might see me behind DH pushing his lazy tush up those hills!

The Deluxe Resorts are perfect for the locations, we have not stayed in a mod in a long time...every time we go to WDW Todd says he wishes the deluxe had the great CS food courts...the boy just loves to eat! I bet you a million dollars the guy is going to gripe about doing buses the entire time! Hey I didnt tell you to get new tires

We should roll into WDW around 7pm so I dont know if we will eat at WPE or try the food at CBR...my head tells me WPE and since I am driving that is probably where we will go

On our HS day I dont know what to do, Sci Fi is not open and we have early ressies for Cali Grill...I cannot stand the food at HS so maybe we will just eat at Pizza Planet. For MK probably Columbia House for me and Peco Bills for him but taking a boat over to the GF for GFC sounds like a great idea! We have had breakfast and dinner there and both were great! And Epcot is a no brainer, TANGIERINE CAFE BABY! Gosh I just love the food there, wish we had one at home!

Ah just 34 days until I can eat unhealthy again
MickeyNicki is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: