DVC RESALES
DVC RESALES

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Vacation Club > Purchasing DVC
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-21-2009, 12:27 PM   #11
lark
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5forDiz View Post
BLT points may not be used for any reservations that are BEFORE the official opening of BLT Resort ( iirc BLT will open beginning of August 2009 ). So therefore you could not book a stay for June 2009. Same goes for any points from a DVC resort that has not yet opened.

But to answer your question - let's say the points were from SSR then yes you could do what you are stating above and yes MS would borrow from 2011 Use Year 130 points that would be required to cover reservation for July 2010 ( because 2011 Use Year allotment of pts may be borrowed into 2010 UY to be utilized for stays between 6/1/2010 - 5/31/2011 ) and yes MS will borrow from 2011 Use Year points when you call to make July 2010 at 11 month window.

Best wishes
Thanks so much. Yes, actually I should have been more clear. I was going to use the 50 points in June not for BLT but a different resort. Thanks very much for the answer. This is exactly what I needed.
lark is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: