Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2009, 06:58 PM   #751
Marshmelo
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmdavid View Post
Most of the 5* are going on sale a couple of days before regular sale. Hope they post it soon!!!
So, are the 5* selling out during the AMEX only presale???? I am SO nervous now! That's really not fair. I noticed not all the venues have the AMEX only, so I'm hoping Indy won't! I will cry if I don't get to do 5*!

1981 - My 1st trip to The World 1985 - 9th B-day in Disneyland 1994 - Disney's Village Resort 1996 - Disney Institute 1998 - Treehouse Villa @ Disney Institute 2001 - Treehouse Villa @ Disney Institute 2002 - off property rental home 2003 - 4 nt Cruise Only - he proposed! 2004 - 3 nt Cruise, Pop Century, and rental home 2005 - Disneyland

I LOVE NKOTB!
Old 04-01-2009, 07:00 PM   #752
hmdavid
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshmelo View Post
So, are the 5* selling out during the AMEX only presale???? I am SO nervous now! That's really not fair. I noticed not all the venues have the AMEX only, so I'm hoping Indy won't! I will cry if I don't get to do 5*!
It looks like some locations are. I am holding on to hope that ILAA has been conservative with their numbers and will release more for mine!!!
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-01-2009, 07:16 PM   #753
Brae's Mom
In need of a Disney Fix.......NOW!!!!!!

Quote:
On their site it says 4/11 for Indy....I'm confused Don't tell me that's presale!
On the livenation site it has indy amex pre-sale date of 4/15 date for general public purchasing is 4/18. ILAA still has no date. Whichi site says 4/11? I think 5* are probably selling out so much faster this time because a lot of people didn't do spring tour to wait for summer and lots of people caught the word about 5* so they will go fast. ILAA doesn't have anything for Indy about amex pre-sale just for regular tickets.
Old 04-01-2009, 07:29 PM   #754
hmdavid
DIS Veteran

Definitely be prepared for 5* on Tuesday or Wednesday.
Old 04-01-2009, 07:35 PM   #755
Marshmelo
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brae's Mom View Post
On the livenation site it has indy amex pre-sale date of 4/15 date for general public purchasing is 4/18. ILAA still has no date. Whichi site says 4/11? I think 5* are probably selling out so much faster this time because a lot of people didn't do spring tour to wait for summer and lots of people caught the word about 5* so they will go fast. ILAA doesn't have anything for Indy about amex pre-sale just for regular tickets.
It's on nkotb.com, the on sale date of 4/11!

1981 - My 1st trip to The World 1985 - 9th B-day in Disneyland 1994 - Disney's Village Resort 1996 - Disney Institute 1998 - Treehouse Villa @ Disney Institute 2001 - Treehouse Villa @ Disney Institute 2002 - off property rental home 2003 - 4 nt Cruise Only - he proposed! 2004 - 3 nt Cruise, Pop Century, and rental home 2005 - Disneyland

I LOVE NKOTB!
Old 04-01-2009, 07:41 PM   #756
N&B'smom
Cancer Survivor
I expect you to scrape an 'Acceptable' in your O.W.L., or suffer my...displeasure."

I hope you get your 5* tickets!!! I also agree that the AMEX presale isn't fair. It kind of sucks unless of course you're one of the ones with the card.

If you have to ask, you will never know. If you know, you need only ask. ~ Rowena Ravenclaw

Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy. ~ Albus Dumbledore
Old 04-01-2009, 07:42 PM   #757
Brae's Mom

Quote:
It's on nkotb.com, the on sale date of 4/11!
I saw that after I asked and when you click on buy tickets it takes you to live nations website where it listed the dates I said before. I would definitely be ready for them to go on sale sometime probably by late next week or early the week after.
Old 04-01-2009, 08:49 PM   #758
N&B'smom
Cancer Survivor
I expect you to scrape an 'Acceptable' in your O.W.L., or suffer my...displeasure."

Seriously, why are NK's concerts SOOOOO freakin' stressful!?!?! Why can't they make it easy!?

If you have to ask, you will never know. If you know, you need only ask. ~ Rowena Ravenclaw

Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy. ~ Albus Dumbledore
Old 04-01-2009, 09:24 PM   #759
hmdavid
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by N&B'smom View Post
Seriously, why are NK's concerts SOOOOO freakin' stressful!?!?! Why can't they make it easy!?
I would never jump through hoops for anyone else the way I do for New Kids!!!

I am super excited... there is a girl in the Iowa Fans group of the other boards who is going through a divorce and does not have the money to go to the concert. She REALLY wants to go. I found a thread in the general chat about a pair of free tix so I posted it in the group and she got them. So excited that she can go
Old 04-01-2009, 09:37 PM   #760
N&B'smom
Cancer Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmdavid View Post
I would never jump through hoops for anyone else the way I do for New Kids!!!

I am super excited... there is a girl in the Iowa Fans group of the other boards who is going through a divorce and does not have the money to go to the concert. She REALLY wants to go. I found a thread in the general chat about a pair of free tix so I posted it in the group and she got them. So excited that she can go
Awwww, that is SO great!!! (about the free tix not about all the other issues)

I agree, if it were anyone else I wouldn't care that much, but when it's these 5 - I'm a bit obsessed.

Old 04-02-2009, 06:54 AM   #761
N&B'smom
Cancer Survivor

Hey everyone!! When do tickets go on sale for you all? Who will be up to bat first??

I'm still so excited about yesterday. When my son woke up this morning the first thing he said was that he still couldn't believe I won. I told Heather yesterday, but I don't think I told you guys...when it was actually ringing to get through to the station, my son dropped to his knees and PRAYED! I swear, he's like kid of the year. LOL He wanted nothing more than for his mom to be happy!

I'm getting ready to take them to school and then come home hang out. I'm not going to the gym this week because my right knee has been causing me some issues. I want to rest it and see if it gets better. I really hope I didn't do anything to it.

Old 04-02-2009, 07:57 AM   #762
Brae's Mom

Tickets for Mohegan Sun go on sale Saturday morning for me. So I am going to try to get some good seats, because word is it will sell out and sell out fast. Tickets for Mansfield go on sale on Monday the 13th and I know that will sell out because that is their hometown, so even if seats aren't great I still want to go.

So hubby is thinking about the whole Indianapolis thing. He was a little curious as to why I suddenly got excited to go to visit the in-laws in KY. When I tell you this keep in mind that my husband and I met on the internet. I was living in FL and he in KY. He actually said to me "are you sure you want to go Indy to a concert with girls that you have never met before, are you sure you can trust that?????" UMMMMMMM how did I meet you you big goof. I told him I didn't think that any of you were any crazier than I was (haha) and that I think it will all be fine. I'm going to let him think he's making the decision.

I'm at work today, going to be a busy day so I might not be on here much, but have a great day!!!!
Old 04-02-2009, 08:47 AM   #763
T16GEM
I must have a funnel cake when I'm in Florida!
Confucious say: Friends don't let friends do AOL

Hey everyone, I just wanted to hop on and say that I friended some of you on twitter, so that you don't think I'm a stalker!

I can't believe that the 5* is being presold the way it is, I hope you all get your tickets that you want, we are all still waiting anxiously in the UK to hear if they will be coming back, or else my friend wants to fly over esp for a concert! I doubt that my DH would be very pleased with that one! But I need some facetime!
Old 04-02-2009, 09:10 AM   #764
Marshmelo
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brae's Mom View Post
Tickets for Mohegan Sun go on sale Saturday morning for me. So I am going to try to get some good seats, because word is it will sell out and sell out fast. Tickets for Mansfield go on sale on Monday the 13th and I know that will sell out because that is their hometown, so even if seats aren't great I still want to go.

So hubby is thinking about the whole Indianapolis thing. He was a little curious as to why I suddenly got excited to go to visit the in-laws in KY. When I tell you this keep in mind that my husband and I met on the internet. I was living in FL and he in KY. He actually said to me "are you sure you want to go Indy to a concert with girls that you have never met before, are you sure you can trust that?????" UMMMMMMM how did I meet you you big goof. I told him I didn't think that any of you were any crazier than I was (haha) and that I think it will all be fine. I'm going to let him think he's making the decision.

I'm at work today, going to be a busy day so I might not be on here much, but have a great day!!!!
I'm keeping my fingers crossed! I SO hope you can come with me and Karen! You can let your hubby check out my Facebook and Myspace pages....I'm normal, I promise! (well, except for my NK "problem")

Ok ladies......this one is steamy, so brace yourselves! Especially Jordan and Donnie!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pna-bDFbdiU

I LOVE NKOTB!

Last edited by Marshmelo; 04-02-2009 at 09:23 AM.
Old 04-02-2009, 09:23 AM   #765
hmdavid
DIS Veteran

Nice! Thanks for sharing Melody!

So, my calendar says it is April but it sure doesn't feel like April. Someone really needs to tell Mother Nature that it is spring! My friend is flying in from Denver on Saturday for the show on Monday and they are supposed to get a blizzard. We are supposed to get snow on Sunday and on Monday it is not even going to make it to 40 degrees. W*F?!!!! We changed our shirt order last minute to tshirts instead of tanks because of the weather. Unbelievable!

After not getting Vegas 5* yesterday, I am reconsidering the cruise. I will spend just as much for 2 nights in Vegas by the time you figure in everything. Biggest problem being that I will NOT be swim suit ready in a little over a month. Hmmmm what to do?!?!!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: