Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2009, 04:43 PM   #736
cruiserkaren
Who Dey!
here I am.......still blank

Congrats Shelby!

Ok so I watched 90210. It drives me crazy the way Naomi always looks like she just had a big O. Every scene all the time. Silver is nutso but I thought the ending was a bit much. I'm glad Annie got dumped. I can't stand her whining all the time! I love Adrianna. She is gorgeous! Liam's a totally hottie and I love that he races. So hot! And that car he is driving? Right up my alley!!

Old 04-01-2009, 04:45 PM   #737
jenny105
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserkaren View Post
Congrats Shelby!

Ok so I watched 90210. It drives me crazy the way Naomi always looks like she just had a big O. Every scene all the time. Silver nutso but I thought the ending was a bit much. I'm glad Annie got dumped. I can't stand her whining all the time! I love Adrianna. She is gorgeous! Liam's a totally hottie and I love that he races. So hot! And that car he is driving? Right up my alley!!
Agreed. I couldn't stand her character on Degrassi either. She always plays these holier than thou types.

Me DBf Kris Mitzu
Sept 2015 ASMu ~ August 2013 GF ~ Oct 2012 AKL ~ April 2011 DL Paradise Pier ~ Oct 2010 POP ~ Sept 2009 WL/DCL/BCV ~ Nov 2008 RPR Universal ~ Jan 2008 POP ~ April 2007 POP ~ Jan 2006 POP
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-01-2009, 04:46 PM   #738
hmdavid
DIS Veteran

Yay Shelby!!!

We didn't get 5* for Vegas It was sold out before we could even get through! At least we think so because it says that sales are on hold due to inventory control. Hopefully they will release more at a later date.
Old 04-01-2009, 04:48 PM   #739
Brae's Mom
In need of a Disney Fix.......NOW!!!!!!

YAY Shelby!!!!! Congrats. See now you'll be able to see the show, I'm so glad for you!!!!:ba nana::bana na:
Old 04-01-2009, 04:48 PM   #740
cruiserkaren
Who Dey!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmdavid View Post
Yay Shelby!!!

We didn't get 5* for Vegas It was sold out before we could even get through! At least we think so because it says that sales are on hold due to inventory control. Hopefully they will release more at a later date.
Awww, that stinks big time!

Old 04-01-2009, 04:51 PM   #741
N&B'smom
Cancer Survivor
I expect you to scrape an 'Acceptable' in your O.W.L., or suffer my...displeasure."

Jenny - sold out, huh? That sucks for people that didn't have AMEX! I don't think that's very fair.

Heather - I'm sorry! Did you get 4*??? Don't they usually offer an upgrade closer to the date of the show?

If you have to ask, you will never know. If you know, you need only ask. ~ Rowena Ravenclaw

Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy. ~ Albus Dumbledore
Old 04-01-2009, 04:53 PM   #742
Brae's Mom

Melody & Karen - It looks like the regular tickets for Indy go on sale on 4/15, so probably the 5* won't go on sale until sometime that day as well. Hubby just got home, he has to go to church and teach the kids youth group, but I will jump him when he gets home tonight. At least if they don't go on sale until the 15th he has a couple days to mull it over.

Heather - bummer, maybe they really haven't sold out and you will still be able to get 5* I'll keep my fingers crossed.
Old 04-01-2009, 04:55 PM   #743
jenny105
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by N&B'smom View Post
Jenny - sold out, huh? That sucks for people that didn't have AMEX! I don't think that's very fair.

Heather - I'm sorry! Did you get 4*??? Don't they usually offer an upgrade closer to the date of the show?

I didn't even think about that. Yeah, that is bull ****!

They offer upgrades if you get a 4*? That's news to me. Maybe I will buy that and take the upgrade closer to the show. That makes it more financially possible.

Me DBf Kris Mitzu
Sept 2015 ASMu ~ August 2013 GF ~ Oct 2012 AKL ~ April 2011 DL Paradise Pier ~ Oct 2010 POP ~ Sept 2009 WL/DCL/BCV ~ Nov 2008 RPR Universal ~ Jan 2008 POP ~ April 2007 POP ~ Jan 2006 POP
Old 04-01-2009, 05:03 PM   #744
cruiserkaren
Who Dey!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brae's Mom View Post
Melody & Karen - It looks like the regular tickets for Indy go on sale on 4/15, so probably the 5* won't go on sale until sometime that day as well. Hubby just got home, he has to go to church and teach the kids youth group, but I will jump him when he gets home tonight. At least if they don't go on sale until the 15th he has a couple days to mull it over.

Heather - bummer, maybe they really haven't sold out and you will still be able to get 5* I'll keep my fingers crossed.
fingers crossed!!!

Old 04-01-2009, 05:11 PM   #745
N&B'smom
Cancer Survivor
I expect you to scrape an 'Acceptable' in your O.W.L., or suffer my...displeasure."

Quote:
Hubby just got home, he has to go to church and teach the kids youth group, but I will jump him when he gets home tonight.
That's one way to get what you want..

Jenny - they did offer an upgrade in AC but maybe not a lot of people bought 5*?? I don't know if they will do it again or not! You could always call ILAA and ask them!

If you have to ask, you will never know. If you know, you need only ask. ~ Rowena Ravenclaw

Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy. ~ Albus Dumbledore
Old 04-01-2009, 05:14 PM   #746
Brae's Mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by N&B'smom View Post
That's one way to get what you want..
Oh gosh I didn't even think when I was typing. Thanks for calling that one......that's pretty funny!!!!!
Old 04-01-2009, 05:22 PM   #747
hmdavid
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Oh gosh I didn't even think when I was typing. Thanks for calling that one......that's pretty funny!!!!!
I bet it would work!
Old 04-01-2009, 06:23 PM   #748
N&B'smom
Cancer Survivor

Quote:
Whatever works...

Old 04-01-2009, 06:52 PM   #749
Marshmelo
DIS Veteran

Quote:

On their site it says 4/11 for Indy....I'm confused Don't tell me that's presale!

1981 - My 1st trip to The World 1985 - 9th B-day in Disneyland 1994 - Disney's Village Resort 1996 - Disney Institute 1998 - Treehouse Villa @ Disney Institute 2001 - Treehouse Villa @ Disney Institute 2002 - off property rental home 2003 - 4 nt Cruise Only - he proposed! 2004 - 3 nt Cruise, Pop Century, and rental home 2005 - Disneyland

I LOVE NKOTB!
Old 04-01-2009, 06:55 PM   #750
hmdavid
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshmelo View Post
On their site it says 4/11 for Indy....I'm confused Don't tell me that's presale!
Most of the 5* are going on sale a couple of days before regular sale. Hope they post it soon!!!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: