Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-20-2009, 07:34 AM   #151
angey77
DIS Veteran

Wow, Erin, quite an eventful night!
Just to go for a second, we were in the loading area of Everest when they pulled that guy out a few years ago. We saw it all ... oogie.
Heather and Shelby, where are you???
Old 03-20-2009, 07:50 AM   #152
eh24fan
I was such a NKOTB nerd
I was dancing like a fool and having a great time!

I just put some pics up on my Facebook. I took nearly 200 last night, not as many as I thought I would take. I was too busy watching to take many. LOL And we were to the side so we didn't have a great angle for pics.

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-20-2009, 08:00 AM   #153
danalee
You wouldnt understand, its a New Kids thing!

I keep forgetting to ask about facebook, it takes me awhile to catch up sometimes and 99% of the time I am on my phone at the hospital trying to catch up and it takes me forever, its so dang little!

so can you Erin or Angey send me an invite to the fb page? thanks
1998 Sept ~POFQ (honeymoon)
2005 Aug ~All Star Movie Son's first trip! B-day Surprise!
2006 Sept ~PoP w/ free dining (& 8th wedding anniversery)
2008 Aug ~All Star Sports Son's B-Day
2010 Sept ~POFQ Friends, Family & Anniversary Trip!
2012 Sept ~POFQ w/ BFF & Family~
Old 03-20-2009, 08:55 AM   #154
angey77
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by danalee View Post
I keep forgetting to ask about facebook, it takes me awhile to catch up sometimes and 99% of the time I am on my phone at the hospital trying to catch up and it takes me forever, its so dang little!

so can you Erin or Angey send me an invite to the fb page? thanks
Anyone who wants in, send me a "friend request" ... I think you can search by using angey77.
Old 03-20-2009, 11:38 AM   #155
N&B'smom
Cancer Survivor
I expect you to scrape an 'Acceptable' in your O.W.L., or suffer my...displeasure."

Hi girls!! Im home!!!

We had an amazing time but I have to say we were VERY disappointed in Donnie during the M&G. He was doing his cool guy routine, not smiling and just standing there. WHATEVER. I still think he's hot but I'm over him until he redeems himself someday. Didn't see Danny really. I hugged Joey, cute as can be!!! Hugged Donnie, gave me the one armed hug. Hugged Jordan - that man is just beautiful. And you know who my favorite 5* M&G person was??? JON! What a delightful guy. He gave me the biggest bear hug it was unreal. I'm talking squeezed me like crazy!!! He is WAY more handsome in person. He just has such a kind face. Anyway, they were all nice except what I said above. Don't remember what I said or who I said it to, LOL, it was too quick! I think the M&G was pretty short, like a minute and that's it! I ended up standing next to my friend and another girl in the pic because I didn't have time to make it over to Jon then. You know what was nice about Jordan and Jon? They actually came towards us to meet us, we didn't have to go to them like Donnie and Joey.

Here's what happened to piss us off. In line we prearranged who would be with who. We were both supposed to be with Donnie. The girls in front of us were Jordan/Joey. We were the last two to walk in and the Jordan/Joey girls walked right to Donnie and stayed there, we barely got hugs! It was so bizarre!! I was ticked. The one girl came up to me later and asked me how the M&G was for me - I let her have it. I told her that what they did SUCKED. I must have been pissed because I usually would NEVER do that.

Anyway, the show was great, we were in section 3 (side) row 5, right even with Heather who was in the center. We ended up loving our seats because we were right on the aisle close to the stage.

I'll get pics up soon (200 of them), I have to go pick up my DD now!! I'll do it when I get back!

Oh and Heather - I forgot to tell you HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

It was so great meeting both Heather and Erin!!! (thanks for the compliments Erin!) You're sweet!! I took a picture of you from my seats!!

If you have to ask, you will never know. If you know, you need only ask. ~ Rowena Ravenclaw

Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy. ~ Albus Dumbledore
Old 03-20-2009, 11:45 AM   #156
eh24fan
I was such a NKOTB nerd
I was dancing like a fool and having a great time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by N&B'smom View Post
Hi girls!! Im home!!!

It was so great meeting both Heather and Erin!!! (thanks for the compliments Erin!) You're sweet!! I took a picture of you from my seats!!
Oh my...I'm sure it's going to be when I'm doing something stupid or my mouth is wide open. I had so much fun last night. My friend was a big more reserved. I just let loose and had fun. I totally wished I was down on the floor with you guys...those chicks down there looked like they were having a BLAST! Oh, and I TOTALLY saw Joey spit fly when I managed to look at the screen during his solo part.

Old 03-20-2009, 12:29 PM   #157
N&B'smom
Cancer Survivor
I expect you to scrape an 'Acceptable' in your O.W.L., or suffer my...displeasure."

First batch of pics...

M&G - I'm in the middle next to my friend in purple.

If you have to ask, you will never know. If you know, you need only ask. ~ Rowena Ravenclaw

Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy. ~ Albus Dumbledore
Old 03-20-2009, 12:31 PM   #158
N&B'smom
Cancer Survivor

Erin in red by the guy wearing orange

Old 03-20-2009, 12:34 PM   #159
N&B'smom
Cancer Survivor

I took a ton more but thought I'd get some on here, I tried to get at least one good one of each of the guys to make you all happy.

ENJOY!

Old 03-20-2009, 01:12 PM   #160
cruiserkaren
Who Dey!
here I am.......still blank

Quote:
Originally Posted by N&B'smom
Nice! Very nice!!

So do you think the money paid was worth what you got?

Old 03-20-2009, 01:16 PM   #161
Marshmelo
DIS Veteran

Thanks for the pictures Shelby! You got some really good ones. I'm glad you girls had a good time!

1981 - My 1st trip to The World 1985 - 9th B-day in Disneyland 1994 - Disney's Village Resort 1996 - Disney Institute 1998 - Treehouse Villa @ Disney Institute 2001 - Treehouse Villa @ Disney Institute 2002 - off property rental home 2003 - 4 nt Cruise Only - he proposed! 2004 - 3 nt Cruise, Pop Century, and rental home 2005 - Disneyland

I LOVE NKOTB!
Old 03-20-2009, 01:33 PM   #162
kte28
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Something about him just makes me want to squeeze the stuffing out of him. *Sigh*

Great pics! So glad you all had such a great time.

I think it's hit or miss with them sometimes. We all have off days. It's funny, Donnie's usually so warm and into it. The 2 times I met them he was so sweet and charming. Jordan was the reserved one with the cool guy routine.

WDW June/July 1992 - WDW July 1994 - WDW July 1995 - WDW July 1996 - WDW July 1997 - WDW July 1998 - WDW July 1999 - WDW July 2000 - WDW/Disney Wonder July 2001 - WDW/Disney Magic July 2002 - WDW/RCL July 2004/RCL - WDW April 2007 - WDW July 2008 - WDW August 2009 - US/IOA August 2010 - WDW July 2012
- WDW July 2014
Old 03-20-2009, 02:35 PM   #163
N&B'smom
Cancer Survivor

Jon has to be the sweetest person. His face is just so kind and gentle. He gave me the nicest hug ever, both arms wrapped around me. You can tell there is NO ego there whatsoever. Jordan has an ego I'm quite sure...look at his shirtless pics, how could he not? But Donnie was just weird!

Funny thing is while we were at the pre-show party before the M&G...these 4 girls came into the room all flustered. Well, they had gone to the bathroom and on their way back Donnie waved them into a room where he was all by himself. He was supposedly chatting away with them and all. So, what the heck happened!?!??! He was VERY quiet and just plain WEIRD.

Was it worth the money? If you had asked me right after we walked out of the room after him being such a jerk AND finding out our tickets weren't as good as we thought they should be...I would have said HECK NO.

Ask me now and I say yes. I like knowing I was able to meet them and hug them. It was a fun experience and our tickets weren't bad like we originally thought! Would I do it again? In a heartbeat, because now I feel like I need to give Donnie a chance to redeem himself. But if I did it again, I'd go straight to Jon and Jordan. They were the most personable of the group.

I can't believe I hugged Jordan's HOT body!!!

Old 03-20-2009, 02:56 PM   #164
Marshmelo
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Jon has to be the sweetest person. His face is just so kind and gentle. He gave me the nicest hug ever, both arms wrapped around me. You can tell there is NO ego there whatsoever. Jordan has an ego I'm quite sure...look at his shirtless pics, how could he not? But Donnie was just weird!

Funny thing is while we were at the pre-show party before the M&G...these 4 girls came into the room all flustered. Well, they had gone to the bathroom and on their way back Donnie waved them into a room where he was all by himself. He was supposedly chatting away with them and all. So, what the heck happened!?!??! He was VERY quiet and just plain WEIRD.

Was it worth the money? If you had asked me right after we walked out of the room after him being such a jerk AND finding out our tickets weren't as good as we thought they should be...I would have said HECK NO.

Ask me now and I say yes. I like knowing I was able to meet them and hug them. It was a fun experience and our tickets weren't bad like we originally thought! Would I do it again? In a heartbeat, because now I feel like I need to give Donnie a chance to redeem himself. But if I did it again, I'd go straight to Jon and Jordan. They were the most personable of the group.

I can't believe I hugged Jordan's HOT body!!!
So, now your "order" has changed and Jon is at the top of the list? I would be so upset if Donnie acted like that in my M&G. He is the main reason I would want to do it, since he's my favorite by far and I already got to meet Joey, my second favorite. That really stinks that he was like that.

1981 - My 1st trip to The World 1985 - 9th B-day in Disneyland 1994 - Disney's Village Resort 1996 - Disney Institute 1998 - Treehouse Villa @ Disney Institute 2001 - Treehouse Villa @ Disney Institute 2002 - off property rental home 2003 - 4 nt Cruise Only - he proposed! 2004 - 3 nt Cruise, Pop Century, and rental home 2005 - Disneyland

I LOVE NKOTB!
Old 03-20-2009, 03:08 PM   #165
ilovefh
Is it Disney time yet?

Shelby, you always have the greatest pictures!

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: