Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-15-2009, 01:30 PM   #46
hmdavid
DIS Veteran

Dream trip... NKOTB weekend at Disney. Life would not get any better. it could be like Super Soap weekend only with New Kids instead of that Cameron guy from All My Children!!! Doubt that will happen, but any show ith my DISer buddies would be AWESOME!!!
Old 03-15-2009, 01:58 PM   #47
cruiserkaren
Who Dey!
here I am.......still blank

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmdavid View Post
Dream trip... NKOTB weekend at Disney. Life would not get any better. it could be like Super Soap weekend only with New Kids instead of that Cameron guy from All My Children!!! Doubt that will happen, but any show ith my DISer buddies would be AWESOME!!!

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-15-2009, 02:32 PM   #48
Marshmelo
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmdavid View Post
Melody... I saw the pics from the party and the cake you made is beautiful! Good job!
Thank you!

1981 - My 1st trip to The World 1985 - 9th B-day in Disneyland 1994 - Disney's Village Resort 1996 - Disney Institute 1998 - Treehouse Villa @ Disney Institute 2001 - Treehouse Villa @ Disney Institute 2002 - off property rental home 2003 - 4 nt Cruise Only - he proposed! 2004 - 3 nt Cruise, Pop Century, and rental home 2005 - Disneyland

I LOVE NKOTB!
Old 03-15-2009, 02:34 PM   #49
Marshmelo
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserkaren View Post
I'd love if we all got together for a show! That'd be so exciting.

I'm a hugger too. I was going to warn Melody before we met for our show so she didn't think I was a weirdo.

Could you imagine us all then going into the show then after the show . The guys

LOL.
Consider me warned OMG! How fun would that be if we could all go to one show!? I would LOVE that!

1981 - My 1st trip to The World 1985 - 9th B-day in Disneyland 1994 - Disney's Village Resort 1996 - Disney Institute 1998 - Treehouse Villa @ Disney Institute 2001 - Treehouse Villa @ Disney Institute 2002 - off property rental home 2003 - 4 nt Cruise Only - he proposed! 2004 - 3 nt Cruise, Pop Century, and rental home 2005 - Disneyland

I LOVE NKOTB!
Old 03-15-2009, 04:17 PM   #50
hjssk8
Once I started I couldn't stop

Hey Girls! I am am having such a doh! moment. I have a wireless keyboard and it just dawned on me to replace the batteries. The keyboard stopped working and I was clueless for a few moments. Next time the computer warns me about the mouse I will also change the ones in the keyboard.

How do I find the NKOTB group on Facebook? Any help would be appreciated.

Have a good rest of Sunday!

H
Old 03-15-2009, 06:18 PM   #51
Brae's Mom
In need of a Disney Fix.......NOW!!!!!!

OK so I say as soon as the summer tour dates are released we have a little "classy girl NKOTB huddle" and we find a date and a place that works for all of us and make it happen. In the words of our favorite blue eyed new kid.....Let's Get This girls.

I'm feeling much better today and I have the smells of monkey bread baking in my oven.......heaven. We're totally going off our diet tonight and having monkey bread for dinner. SHHHHH don't tell anyone!!
Old 03-15-2009, 06:25 PM   #52
eh24fan
I was such a NKOTB nerd
I was dancing like a fool and having a great time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by N&B'smom View Post
I'm sure you'll look fine no matter what you wear!! I just can't wait to meet you and Heather!!! Don't be freaked out if I hug you because I will!!! LOL Consider yourself warned!!

I agree, trying to meet at a centrally located concert would be AWESOME!!! Could you imagine all of us in one 5* group??? Those poor boys.

Oh I'm a hugger. So yay for us! LOL We can hug it out. Sorry...I'm delirious or something.

We just got home from my mom's...Wyatt had a shower, while Carson laid in bed crying his eyes out. The kid is beyond exhausted, didn't have a nap today and that always makes for a bad bedtime. Jay starts 1st shift tomorrow..YAY!

Old 03-15-2009, 06:37 PM   #53
Marshmelo
DIS Veteran

Karen - 3 weeks from today!!!! I'm so excited, but nervous too for some reason. I had a horrible dream last night that nkotb said they were "quitting" and would not do any more performances. I said "I knew those front row seats were too good to be true" I was so sad in the dream!

I LOVE NKOTB!
Old 03-15-2009, 07:07 PM   #54
N&B'smom
Cancer Survivor
I expect you to scrape an 'Acceptable' in your O.W.L., or suffer my...displeasure."

Weird...I had a dream about NKOTB too, only it wasn't a bad one like yours.

Melody - that cake looks FABULOUS!!! I've always wanted to take a cake decorating course, I think I'll sign up for the Spring or Summer classes.

Crystal - I definitely think we need to coordinate a big Dis/NKOTB meet.

I have to admit, Heather's idea is awesome. I don't see my hubby going for that one though.

How would someone find the NKOTB group on FB?

If you have to ask, you will never know. If you know, you need only ask. ~ Rowena Ravenclaw

Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy. ~ Albus Dumbledore
Old 03-15-2009, 07:09 PM   #55
michael's mom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by hjssk8 View Post

How do I find the NKOTB group on Facebook? Any help would be appreciated.

H
I second this!

DH Me DS DD Chloe Louie
1980-1989 many times at Polynesian;1990, 1993, 1995, 1999, 2000, 2002 CBR;2004 CBR Honeymoon;2007 CBR Baby's 1st trip; 2009 Grand Gathering at POR;
2011 Wedding and Grand Gathering at our home...CBR Pirate style; 2013 CBR Baby's 1st trip
Old 03-15-2009, 07:09 PM   #56
Brae's Mom

Quote:
Weird...I had a dream about NKOTB too, only it wasn't a bad one like yours.

Melody - that cake looks FABULOUS!!! I've always wanted to take a cake decorating course, I think I'll sign up for the Spring or Summer classes.

Crystal - I definitely think we need to coordinate a big Dis/NKOTB meet.

I have to admit, Heather's idea is awesome. I don't see my hubby going for that one though.

How would someone find the NKOTB group on FB?
I think all you have to do is know the name and be a member! I think maybe Angey needs to send an invite if it's a new person. But all you have to do Shelby is type in the name of our group and it will come up for you.
Old 03-15-2009, 07:10 PM   #57
Brae's Mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael's mom View Post
I second this!
What is your e-mail address and I will friend you and try to invite you to the group.
Old 03-15-2009, 07:10 PM   #58
N&B'smom
Cancer Survivor
I expect you to scrape an 'Acceptable' in your O.W.L., or suffer my...displeasure."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brae's Mom View Post
I think all you have to do is know the name and be a member! I think maybe Angey needs to send an invite if it's a new person. But all you have to do Shelby is type in the name of our group and it will come up for you.
I've got it worked out on mine, I just wondered for the others.

If you have to ask, you will never know. If you know, you need only ask. ~ Rowena Ravenclaw

Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy. ~ Albus Dumbledore
Old 03-15-2009, 07:12 PM   #59
Brae's Mom

Quote:
I've got it worked out on mine, I just wondered for the others.
Oh.....I'm going to try to send an invite to one of them and see if we can do it or if Angey has to do it.
Old 03-15-2009, 07:13 PM   #60
michael's mom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brae's Mom View Post
What is your e-mail address and I will friend you and try to invite you to the group.
I pm'd you!

DH Me DS DD Chloe Louie
1980-1989 many times at Polynesian;1990, 1993, 1995, 1999, 2000, 2002 CBR;2004 CBR Honeymoon;2007 CBR Baby's 1st trip; 2009 Grand Gathering at POR;
2011 Wedding and Grand Gathering at our home...CBR Pirate style; 2013 CBR Baby's 1st trip
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: