Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-14-2009, 08:41 AM   #16
danalee
You wouldnt understand, its a New Kids thing!

Hi girls

Wow another thread, it seems like yesterday when the other one started!

I have been popping in and checking on you guys from time to time but dont have alot of time to post~

things are slowly coming along but we are making it

Have fun at all the upcoming show, mine is up in the air til the day of but it is what it is, and I have all of you to rely on for updates and hot pics! so I will be alright!

have fun in our second home, i'll be checking on ya!
1998 Sept ~POFQ (honeymoon)
2005 Aug ~All Star Movie Son's first trip! B-day Surprise!
2006 Sept ~PoP w/ free dining (& 8th wedding anniversery)
2008 Aug ~All Star Sports Son's B-Day
2010 Sept ~POFQ Friends, Family & Anniversary Trip!
2012 Sept ~POFQ w/ BFF & Family~
Old 03-14-2009, 09:15 AM   #17
N&B'smom
Cancer Survivor
I expect you to scrape an 'Acceptable' in your O.W.L., or suffer my...displeasure."

I've never been a part of a long thread either. (except the Bachelor one but it wasn't THAT big) I've been known to be a thread killer but even I couldn't kill a thread about the boys.

I'm off to listen to The Block on my iPod while I clean. See you all later on!

Dana - I miss you!! Check in often!! If they come to AC you HAVE to come!!!! We can do a whole east coast Dis meet there. Such a small venue, it's not to be missed!

If you have to ask, you will never know. If you know, you need only ask. ~ Rowena Ravenclaw

Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy. ~ Albus Dumbledore

Last edited by N&B'smom; 03-14-2009 at 09:41 AM.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-14-2009, 10:51 AM   #18
cruiserkaren
Who Dey!
here I am.......still blank

Dana - so nice to hear from you. Take care!

Old 03-14-2009, 01:36 PM   #19
N&B'smom
Cancer Survivor
I expect you to scrape an 'Acceptable' in your O.W.L., or suffer my...displeasure."

I am so cranky. Last night my hubby dropped a bomb on me...he might want to MOVE out of NJ! Now, don't get me wrong....it's not that I couldn't be happy in another state, I'm sure I could but only if my friends/family moved with me. I don't know what to think of this.

Another thing, my son had his baseball evaluation today. They had NO warmup time and all they got were 3 pitches, 3 ground balls and 2 popups. He got all 3 grounders but missed every pitch and the popups. I'm not surprised about the popups, he played catcher all year last year! But the hits...my husband told me the person pitching wasn't even close to being accurate. They also told them to swing at everything. So, of course he did what he was told and struck out.

So, now my son is worried that they're going to tell him to play down in Farm League rather then move up. He made the All Star team last year in Farm and he was one of the biggest. He can't do it again!! He would look big enough to be one of the coaches! And that's how you measure a kid's ability for a season? 3 stinkin' pitches with NO warm up! @%$#%#!!!!

Okay, I feel better now.

If you have to ask, you will never know. If you know, you need only ask. ~ Rowena Ravenclaw

Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy. ~ Albus Dumbledore
Old 03-14-2009, 02:15 PM   #20
amyup
Mouseketeer
Can't win 'em all but I got a tag anyway!

New thread

Shelby, love the outfit! As for your son, sorry to hear about tryouts. I hate little league! Hopefully they will take his performance last year into consideration. This year the boys decided they didn't want to play and I was literally dancing. While I enjoy baseball I don't like going to the field 5 times a week.
Old 03-14-2009, 02:54 PM   #21
hjssk8
Once I started I couldn't stop

I'm checking in. Today I worked for five hours. After I got home I took my DD to the Fun Fair at her school. Now I am trying to decide if I want to cross-stitch or bead.

Shelby your outfit is cute.

I hope all is well with all of you.

Holly
Old 03-14-2009, 02:58 PM   #22
hmdavid
DIS Veteran

Good to hear from you Dana!

Good news, we sold the extra ticket. Someone on Stub Hub bought it. I am so happy that we gotit sold, but wish that Jenny was using it!!!
Old 03-14-2009, 03:08 PM   #23
N&B'smom
Cancer Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmdavid View Post
Good to hear from you Dana!

Good news, we sold the extra ticket. Someone on Stub Hub bought it. I am so happy that we gotit sold, but wish that Jenny was using it!!!
Great news, Heather!!!

Amy - thanks for the compliment on the outfit. I guess we'll wait and see what happens with baseball. I actually think I'm going to sign him up for a golf program. Noah wasn't exactly thrilled with the idea of baseball, he never is when it comes to sports but he's willing to do it, it's good exercise and he always enjoys it once it starts.

Holly - thank you for the compliment on the outfit too! What did you decide? Cross stitch or beading??

I'm doing laundry, straightening up the house, doing the dishes...all that fun stuff.

I'm off to check on dinner!

Old 03-14-2009, 03:14 PM   #24
lovemickeya
Blockhead forever

Dana it is good to hear from you.

I so wish I was going to a show with you ladies. I had so much fun at my show but of course, I want more.

When are the summer dates coming out? I need something else to plan. (dont tell my DH yet- he thinks I am always planning things- Autism Crops, Birthdays, baby showers, and Disney trips of course)

I hope you have a great weekend. I am working on getting all my NKOTB concert pictures in a digital scrapbook. We will see how long it takes me to get it done. Forever I am sure, I have to stop every 5 minutes and check on my lovely Child that is wanting to play in the water today.

Old 03-14-2009, 03:55 PM   #25
hjssk8
Once I started I couldn't stop

Ironically I am still in front of the computer .

I will probably go with beading. Hopefully I will start wearing what I make instead of letting it sit. I am thinking something green for Tuesday. Maybe something black as well since Donnie wears that alot.
Old 03-14-2009, 04:39 PM   #26
eh24fan
I was such a NKOTB nerd
I was dancing like a fool and having a great time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by N&B'smom View Post
Hey, Miss Erin...here's a picture of the shirt I'll MOST LIKELY be wearing for the concert. (This way you can spot me faster!) Heather saw it last night but I said I'd post it for you on here so you can see it too!!

(shirt and jeans)

Our new 'home' is a little strange. We had page after page for SO long!!!
LOL Thanks Shelby! The picture of the jeans cracked me up for some reason.

I just got home after leaving the house at 8:30am. After 2 hours of baseball I took Wyatt to my mom's, then my stepdad stopped by and picked him up for the afternoon. My stepdad is a propane tanker driver, so he went on a delivery with him. Then I had my sis-in-law's baby shower this afternoon. WE got there at 1245, it started at 2pm and I JUST got home!!! They got so much stuff it's ridiculous. Excessive really. The kid will NEVER be able to wear all the clothes people gave her.

It's sprinkling rain here and has for the last couple of hours. I'm exhausted, Wyatt is tired, Jay & Carson are on their way home from his mom's and we are having Chef Boyardee pizza for dinner because I just don't feel like dealing with anything else. LOL

Old 03-14-2009, 05:56 PM   #27
cruiserkaren
Who Dey!
here I am.......still blank

Quote:
I am so cranky. Last night my hubby dropped a bomb on me...he might want to MOVE out of NJ! Now, don't get me wrong....it's not that I couldn't be happy in another state, I'm sure I could but only if my friends/family moved with me. I don't know what to think of this.

Another thing, my son had his baseball evaluation today. They had NO warmup time and all they got were 3 pitches, 3 ground balls and 2 popups. He got all 3 grounders but missed every pitch and the popups. I'm not surprised about the popups, he played catcher all year last year! But the hits...my husband told me the person pitching wasn't even close to being accurate. They also told them to swing at everything. So, of course he did what he was told and struck out.

So, now my son is worried that they're going to tell him to play down in Farm League rather then move up. He made the All Star team last year in Farm and he was one of the biggest. He can't do it again!! He would look big enough to be one of the coaches! And that's how you measure a kid's ability for a season? 3 stinkin' pitches with NO warm up! @%$#%#!!!!

Okay, I feel better now.

This is has been a horrible day. Dd1 is sick again!! We went to the dr. yesterday and she has a sinus infection and her right ear tube is working it's way out. She just got off omnicef Wednesday for ear infections and pink eye and now we have more antibiotic. Ugh, warm weather just cannot get here soon enough.

When is the Baltimore concert?

Old 03-14-2009, 06:34 PM   #28
hmdavid
DIS Veteran

Angela... the new avatar looks awesome!!!

Sorry some of you have had bad days. There should be a law against that on the weekend! I have had a pretty good day, just haven't gotten much of the laundry done that I need to do before I can pack! I got my hair cut this morning and then we went to lunch with my parents. Came home and webcammed with Brian and then we took a nap. The girls will probably be up all night after napping. Oh well, it felt great at the time!

Baltimore show is on Thursday!

I was going to post my outfit for you to see Erin, but I am wearing a black top and 97% of the crowd will be wearing black tops! I will just call or text you and we can hook-up that way! Have you decided if you are going to the pre-party?

I wonder how Angey is doing with the in-laws? Imagine her surprise when she gets back on here and sees that we have moved into a new thread!
Old 03-14-2009, 07:08 PM   #29
N&B'smom
Cancer Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by eh24fan View Post
L The picture of the jeans cracked me up for some reason.
Just wanted to make sure you knew I'd be wearing pants, Erin. Sounds like your day was a busy one, glad it's over and you can relax!

Karen - I'm sorry about DD. That's a shame. I know all about antibiotics, my DD had to be on them for 3 months straight until she got her tonsils out. It was the only way to keep her from getting tonsillitis.

Heather - Ooooh, a nap!! That sounds wonderful. I forgot about Angey's in-laws coming. I wonder how that's going!

I'm still doing laundry and am going to read my book while I want for stuff to get done in the dryer.

Old 03-14-2009, 07:23 PM   #30
Brae's Mom
In need of a Disney Fix.......NOW!!!!!!

Quote:
I saw that you said you were up sick in the night? What's wrong, my friend?
There has been this stomach bug going around here for the last few weeks and up until last night I was able to stear clear of it. But alas I have fallen victim to it. I went to Braelynn's game this morning and I've been home in bed ever since. I feel crummy. But I want to get over it before next Wednesday. Most everyone that has had it has had it for at least 5 days.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: