Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-13-2009, 09:58 PM   #1
hmdavid
DIS Veteran

DISer chapter of NKOTB anonymous, part deux... we don't want an intervention!!!

Our new home, ladies! Welcome back to the veterans and to our new friends who are just joining us!!!

Here is a link to the 1st thread that has reached 250 pages of NKOTB love and many trips off topic...
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1909582

Last edited by hmdavid; 03-25-2009 at 08:29 AM.
Old 03-13-2009, 10:04 PM   #2
hmdavid
DIS Veteran

I just had to post in here again because the 0 post count looks so lonely!!!
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-13-2009, 10:05 PM   #3
N&B'smom
Cancer Survivor
I expect you to scrape an 'Acceptable' in your O.W.L., or suffer my...displeasure."

I'm here!! Glad you were the one to start it since you're the one that started the original one.

If you have to ask, you will never know. If you know, you need only ask. ~ Rowena Ravenclaw

Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy. ~ Albus Dumbledore
Old 03-13-2009, 10:09 PM   #4
hmdavid
DIS Veteran

I was just afraid that the Mods would come along and lock the thread before we had the chance to post the new one! This feels a little weird, don't you think? Writing on page 1?!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend! I am going to do lots of laundry and pack for the trip next week. I fly to NYC on Tuesday so that I can spend St Patty's Day there at my sister's favorite Irish Pub! Then it is down to Baltimore on the 19th!!!
Old 03-13-2009, 10:26 PM   #5
michael's mom
DIS Veteran

Hello! I'm glad to have made it! I have to say I am so jealous of all you terrific ladies with current concert plans. I am just hoping/praying that the boys plan a trip back to Boston this summer. Seeing as though this is the boys hometown, I'm leaning towards the possibility that they'll be back.

Cross your fingers for me

DH Me DS DD Chloe Louie
1980-1989 many times at Polynesian;1990, 1993, 1995, 1999, 2000, 2002 CBR;2004 CBR Honeymoon;2007 CBR Baby's 1st trip; 2009 Grand Gathering at POR;
2011 Wedding and Grand Gathering at our home...CBR Pirate style; 2013 CBR Baby's 1st trip
Old 03-13-2009, 10:47 PM   #6
eh24fan
I was such a NKOTB nerd
I was dancing like a fool and having a great time!

I'm here now too. I can't believe we are on #2!

So, I have my 20 year old cousin listening to NKOTB now. My obsession has rubbed off and she just bought the deluxe version of The Block on iTunes. My dear, sweet, Christian cousin loves Close to You!! I GOT HER!! LOL

Old 03-13-2009, 11:12 PM   #7
Brae's Mom
In need of a Disney Fix.......NOW!!!!!!

Well I guess I am glad that I am up sick at 1:00 a.m. because I would have been out of the loop if I had waited until morning (well I guess it is morning).

Anyway, WOW I can't believe we're on part deux already....it seems like just yesterday. Ahhh the memories, and just think we're getting ready to make more.....woohoo!!

So count me in for the second round too!!!! Hope you all have a great weekend.
Old 03-13-2009, 11:18 PM   #8
hmdavid
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by eh24fan View Post
I'm here now too. I can't believe we are on #2!

So, I have my 20 year old cousin listening to NKOTB now. My obsession has rubbed off and she just bought the deluxe version of The Block on iTunes. My dear, sweet, Christian cousin loves Close to You!! I GOT HER!! LOL
Does she want to go to the concert? I have a killer ticket for sale!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brae's Mom View Post
Well I guess I am glad that I am up sick at 1:00 a.m. because I would have been out of the loop if I had waited until morning (well I guess it is morning).

Anyway, WOW I can't believe we're on part deux already....it seems like just yesterday. Ahhh the memories, and just think we're getting ready to make more.....woohoo!!

So count me in for the second round too!!!! Hope you all have a great weekend.
Threads grow up so fast don't they?One month we hope that someone will post and then in the blink of an eye... 250 pages! I crack myself up at midnight!!! I need to go to bed!
Old 03-13-2009, 11:22 PM   #9
Brae's Mom

[QUOTE= I need to go to bed![/QUOTE]

You and me both!!! I just can't sleep.
Old 03-14-2009, 06:03 AM   #10
N&B'smom
Cancer Survivor
I expect you to scrape an 'Acceptable' in your O.W.L., or suffer my...displeasure."

Hey, Miss Erin...here's a picture of the shirt I'll MOST LIKELY be wearing for the concert. (This way you can spot me faster!) Heather saw it last night but I said I'd post it for you on here so you can see it too!!

(shirt and jeans)

Our new 'home' is a little strange. We had page after page for SO long!!!

If you have to ask, you will never know. If you know, you need only ask. ~ Rowena Ravenclaw

Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy. ~ Albus Dumbledore
Old 03-14-2009, 06:06 AM   #11
mantysk8coach
Proud member of the DIS chapter of NKOTB Anonymous!

Checking in! Woo hoo...I've never been a part of a thread that had to go to Part 2 before!

And now that this is kind of a fresh start...I really would like to get better about posting more regularly.

So excited that concerts have started again. I am going to the Green Bay one on April 7? Anyone else? I don't think anyone has mentioned it, but just thought I'd ask. We have 20th row, on the end of the row (easy access for running to the B stage!) Just my husband and I are going...he went to the last show and actually really liked it!

Have a good weekend everyone!
Old 03-14-2009, 07:08 AM   #12
Brae's Mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by N&B'smom View Post
Hey, Miss Erin...here's a picture of the shirt I'll MOST LIKELY be wearing for the concert. (This way you can spot me faster!) Heather saw it last night but I said I'd post it for you on here so you can see it too!!

(shirt and jeans)

Our new 'home' is a little strange. We had page after page for SO long!!!
Cute shirt Shelby.....I like it!!! Looks like it will be nice and cool for all the heat that will be coming off the stage.

Hope everyone has a good day. We're off to Braelynn's basketball game in about an hour than I'm not sure what I'm going to do because I had a looooong night last night. We were going to go out of town shopping, but I don't know if I feel up to it or not. Guess I'll have to see how I feel after the game.
Old 03-14-2009, 07:13 AM   #13
jenny105
DIS Veteran

I'm here! I can't believe it got to 250 that quickly! We are obsessed ladies!

6 more days!!!!!!!!

Old 03-14-2009, 07:15 AM   #14
kte28
Mouseketeer

Hey ladies! Just checking in to the new thread. Hope you all have a great weekend. I personally will be getting a start on my 20 page term paper. Fun stuff! This MBA better be worth it.

WDW June/July 1992 - WDW July 1994 - WDW July 1995 - WDW July 1996 - WDW July 1997 - WDW July 1998 - WDW July 1999 - WDW July 2000 - WDW/Disney Wonder July 2001 - WDW/Disney Magic July 2002 - WDW/RCL July 2004/RCL - WDW April 2007 - WDW July 2008 - WDW August 2009 - US/IOA August 2010 - WDW July 2012
- WDW July 2014
Old 03-14-2009, 07:18 AM   #15
N&B'smom
Cancer Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brae's Mom View Post
We're off to Braelynn's basketball game in about an hour than I'm not sure what I'm going to do because I had a looooong night last night. We were going to go out of town shopping, but I don't know if I feel up to it or not. Guess I'll have to see how I feel after the game.
I saw that you said you were up sick in the night? What's wrong, my friend?

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: