Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-05-2009, 07:55 AM   #1
bouncycat
DIS Veteran

Surprising Ma....I did pull it off!! Surprise is out!!!

So, as the title goes, I'm surprising my Ma for her birthday, for a trip to the world. She has NO idea, and will probably kill me! I haven't figured out when to tell her, or even how to tell her, but that'll come later. So far, we're gonna be there Sept 15th to the 19th, we're hitting each park, and staying at CBR in the new pirat room My mom hasn't stayed on disney property, and has never been to animal kingdom. My sister is going with us, she's helping with the trip...if you wanna call hit help We're still trying to figure out where to eat!! This might take a while...
We're using the military 5 day companion tickets, for $99, and I'm gonna upgrade them to hoppers when we get there. We are using the DDP, and my sister doesn't understand the concept of ADR...so I had to explain that to her!! took a while for it to sink in, but it finally did. I've given her a list of places I'd want to eat at, and think Ma would like, that was a week ago, and she hasn't given me her ideas yet. SO, as I'm waiting for her to decide what MA would like to eat, I'm sitting here going crazy, thank GOD I got the May trip to keep me occupied, FOR NOW!! So, anyone who has any ideas on HOW to tell ma, I'm open to them. Next up, the Cast.....

Last edited by bouncycat; 06-14-2009 at 04:40 PM.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: