Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Welcome to the DIS
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-26-2009, 11:16 AM   #1741
sweettoni1231
Earning My Ears

Question Resorts, Dining, Attraction

Hello my name is Toni. I am writing because I am confessed about the prices that Walt Disney World is offering for some of there packages. My husband and I is planning a vacation for the first time to Walt Disney world. This is a surprise vacation for our kids. they have no clue to what is going on. But I was wondering if you know any ways that I can get a discount for resorts, dining, and on hopper and water passes. Or can I get help on ways to save money on Disney World trip. HELLLPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!
sweettoni1231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 01:41 AM   #1742
ohiodisneydad2
Earning My Ears

Hello from Ohio! I recently joined up after lurking around on here for a while. I am a member on a lot of other WDW fan sites though.
ohiodisneydad2 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-28-2009, 01:45 AM   #1743
ohiodisneydad2
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweettoni1231 View Post
Hello my name is Toni. I am writing because I am confessed about the prices that Walt Disney World is offering for some of there packages. My husband and I is planning a vacation for the first time to Walt Disney world. This is a surprise vacation for our kids. they have no clue to what is going on. But I was wondering if you know any ways that I can get a discount for resorts, dining, and on hopper and water passes. Or can I get help on ways to save money on Disney World trip. HELLLPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have a list I got from another site that helps you plan a trip to WDW. I'll be happy to email it to you. I also recommend that you hit your local library for books on planning Disney Vacations. Books such as Disney on a Dime can really help out. Check websites like Mousesavers.com often for special offers.
ohiodisneydad2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 08:48 AM   #1744
lovetoscrap
Sees tag fairy posts that aren't there
Please bring back the Gecko and dump the stupid eyeballs
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweettoni1231 View Post
Check out our home page of wdwinfo.com or here is the link to the discounts page : http://www.wdwinfo.com/discounts.html Our Codes and Rates forum is also a good resource: http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=93

Disney can be very confusing. Sometimes it is also best to just contact a travel agent that specializes in Disney and let them help you out. They can help you get the best discount at no extra cost to you.

SCRAPbooking, I love to SCRAPbook. Don't worry, you're not the only one that read it wrong!
*Grand Duchess of Airline Check Ins and Upgrades**Lady In Waiting of The Cheap Boxed Wine Chamber**Grand Princess Royale of Cookieland* Another quality, content-rich post by LTS
lovetoscrap is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 05:54 PM   #1745
novemsha
Earning My Ears

disney rocks!

i love disney so much! me and my sis really really do!
novemsha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 08:13 PM   #1746
::DisneyDreams::

I also really love Disney World!
It is honestly my life.
::DisneyDreams:: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 01:09 PM   #1747
mightymel
Earning My Ears

1st time poster to disney board

Hello this is our 1st time posting to the disney board. We are getting ready for our third trip to disney world March 1 - 8 2009 we come across this sight and has alot of good info
mightymel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 12:14 PM   #1748
Smithpartyof5
Earning My Ears

Smile New here

Hi I am new here, have lurked for a few days and thought I would join in. We are a family of 5 going to Disneyland in August this year. I am a planner and have been researching our trip, where to go, where to stay, ect. I hope to learn a lot from all of the experts here.

Smithpartyof5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 01:11 PM   #1749
mooneyda
Mouseketeer

Welcome I know you will get all of the helpful advice you will need or might be seeking here on the boards

[/url]

mooneyda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 07:24 AM   #1750
genie161

Welcome

How do I post a new question? I only see where I can reply to a thread.

Thanks!
genie161 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 07:27 AM   #1751
MNEIRA
Earning My Ears

1st TIME POSTER

Hi everyone. This is my first post so I hope I am doing this right. Will be going to DW for the 1st time in June and can hardly wait. Hope to gain helpful information here.
MNEIRA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 02:04 PM   #1752
ashisdancin2
Earning My Ears

Hi guys!

Hi everyone!

This is my first post on DIS. I have been to wdw about 20 times, but to tell you the truth we use this for our cruise October 29, 2009. So excited! this will be my second disney cruise!
ashisdancin2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 07:29 PM   #1753
mightymel
Earning My Ears

going to Disney World
mightymel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 02:45 PM   #1754
Smile:)
Earning My Ears

Hey guys! I am new here
Smile:) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 09:31 PM   #1755
Krousfive
Earning My Ears

Hello

Hi there! This is my second post. I have "lurked" since 2005 and have had two trips since then. I feel like some of the people who are regularly on here are like family. Now my daughter is bugging me to write a trip report from our last trip - guess it could be a group project!
Krousfive is offline   Reply With Quote