Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-09-2008, 11:39 AM   #31
My sister's princess
These boards have grimmer police
I have never been involved in a conspiracy before!

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneykibbes5 View Post
Great report. Sign me up. I can't wait to read more.
Great photos.
I am getting so excited that people are really reading this! Thanks for liking the photos, I know I have alot of them. I know how much I enjoy looking at other people's photos and remembering my time in the same place. Thanks for reading!!!!!!
Old 12-11-2008, 11:31 AM   #32
My sister's princess

We wandered around looking in all the shops, Andy bought a cute pink sweatshirt and I bought a pin for the new boyfriend.

This was also the day where I got my third pair of ears! I was looking at the princesses ears while we were in a store. I decided that I didnít need them. Andy and I kept walking and looking at things, next thing I knew Jeff walked up to me and handed them to me. My Jeffery had bought me my princess ears. They became my favorite ears, the ears I wore for the rest of the week.

How about some dinner nowÖ..

But on the way, funny hat break!

When my sister was planning the trip she told me that if there were any restaurants that I knew I wanted to eat in I needed to tell her. The only one that I had found that I really wanted to try was the Prime Time 50s Cafť. I was so excited to try this as I had heard many fun things about this place.

We went in and were sent to the living room to wait. While we were waiting I think Andy called home to say hi to Dad. We waited around for just a little while and then were lead to our seats. We didnít get a seat with a TV but this was right across from us

Our uncle Tim came in and took our drink orders. We were on the dining plan but Andy and Jeff decided to have something from Dadís bar so I got a soda and a smoothie thingy. It was soooooooooooo yummy (strawberry)!

Jeff and his light up drink.

You can see a bunch of the drinks in the picture. I just thought the light up drink was the coolest thing ever. At the end of the meal Jeff took his ice cube out and dried it off for me to keep!!! What a good guy

Uncle Tim was sorta funny. He gave me a hard time about my elbows on the table, but the Aunt across the way was so funny to watch. She was giving people homework and making sure they ate all their vegetables. I ordered the meatloaf. It was very yummy. Big portions, but I was starving and ate the whole thing, plus a desert (Brownie Sunday)!

*Just a general questions How many times a day do they really need to run High School Musical. We spent what felt like the whole day running away from the singing and dancing and the float. I swear the stupid thing was chasing us.*

After an amazing dinner we head out to Fantasmic! But on the way stop for a few pictures.

Now on to Fantasmic! While we were waiting for the show the whole place was doing the wave! It was great it would go back and forth and back and forth. We were seated really close in the middle but not too close, so we didnít get wet.

This show is amazing. I canít imagine not seeing it if you were in the park for the day. I loved every part of it. Now how about some pictures from the show!!

Micky!

The boat

Waving their strings

Mermaid Sighting!!

This show rocked!

Now a few more pictures on the way out!

Spooky!!!

Jeff and Beth and the TOT!!!!

2 Parks down only two more to go. Where will we end up the next day? Could this get any better? We will find out in the AM!!!

Up next Day 3 and why my sister and
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-14-2008, 11:23 AM   #33
My sister's princess

Day 3 (Tuesday)

Once again I am awoken by Stitch this morning. He and I are not going to be friends if this continues. I jump in the shower while oatmeal is being made. My sister comes in and tells me to wear pink. I love that even though I am going to be surprised and have no idea what is going on, my outfit will be up for the day.

We head out to the bus stop where we jump on the Epcot bus. We take the super long ride around OKW and are on our way. We get to Epcot and get in line with everyone else for bag checks.

Good morning!

It was cold out this morning!

This is one of the best photo pass pictures we got.

This was one of the magic pictures. The photographer didn’t tell me what he was going to do, and when we got the pictures back it was so fun to see the magic!

My sister had me take a quite a few pictures by myself, she was all about getting shots of me happy!

We wandered around the leave a legacy area looking for Andy and Jeff’s picture. Once we found it we were off and on our way to soaring. We only waited about ten minuets and we were off soarin!

After we soared we got onto living with the land
Micky Pumpkins!

I know that many people find this ride boring, but I though it was super fun. I loved seeing all the weird plants, and how they grew a whole bunch of the produce that is used at Disney.

We then went and road on spaceship earth! Andy and I rode together and Jeff rode behind us. It was really neat they way that you just go up and up and up. I loved the touch screens in the cars, they made the trip down fun and relaxing.

Now onward to NEMO!!!!!

I am a huge Nemo fan, and the seagulls are one of my favorite parts. Living in Maine I have seen my fair share of seagulls.

Photopass time!!!!

I love how I am sitting on the higher rock and look taller!!!!

I loved the statues that they had in the garden!

This ride was the cutest thing ever!!!!!! I love how they have the big blue world song in it as well. I could ride the clamoblies allllllll day. I know the tunnel that turns with the bubbles bothers some people but I loved it! The way that they have the fish swimming in the tanks at the end is really neat as well. When we went through Crush was swimming with a few live turtles!

We went out and explored the aquarium area and then the shark play area.

I guess people are food, not friends!!!

This is the point in my Disney trip where I discovered the wonder of figment!!
I love this little guy and I thought the ride was great. I know not everyone feels the same, but I love it.

Silly Figment on the ceiling taking a bath!!!

Watching TV

The skunk part not so fun!

Up next will I make it all the way around the world?

Last edited by My sister's princess; 01-07-2009 at 09:49 PM.
Old 12-14-2008, 02:07 PM   #34
dydo2424
Mouseketeer

Love your TR! So far most of your favorite rides are the same as mine. I have always had a special place in my heart for Figment. You gotta have imagination to enjoy the magic of the parks. Have to say however that I have never ridden RNR. Just can't do a rollercoaster. Especially with a loop! Thanks for sharing your trip!

8/10 - 17/2010, The Last Minute Crew Grand Gathering 2/23 - 3/2/2009 - Surprise Mother Daughter Trip to POP August 14 - 20, 2008 Pop Century August 15 - 21, 2007 Pop Century w/ P&PP Dec. 06 - POR 1990 - 1997 - 4 trips off - site 986 - Sr. trip, 1st trip, off site - got there via school bus
Old 12-14-2008, 02:16 PM   #35
My sister's princess

dydo2424
I am so excited that you are enjoying my memories. I hope that you will like the rest as well
Old 12-14-2008, 02:56 PM   #36
SwiperFox
Mouseketeer

Loving your trip report! Makes me wish I was there again.

1980 - Contemporary * 1986 - Lake Buena Vista Condos (?)
2007 - Jan. offsite * 2008 - Oct. Halloween offsite
2010 - June GF~Oct. Pop Halloween
2011 - Jan. Backstage Magic~May Scavenger Hunt/Destination D~Oct. Disneyland!!~Dec. Magic and Merriment Pop!
2012 - Dec. Magic and Merriment AOA!
2013 - Expedition Everest Challenge!!

Old 12-14-2008, 03:17 PM   #37
My sister's princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwiperFox View Post
Loving your trip report! Makes me wish I was there again.
I feel so special that your first post is on my TR!
Old 12-15-2008, 08:49 PM   #38
disneykibbes5
Mouseketeer

You and your sister are adorable. I love that pic of you guys in front of Nemo and freinds! Geat Updates.
Old 12-16-2008, 02:14 PM   #39
alan_renfroe
DIS Veteran

Great trip report! Keep it up!

1200 pics, 1100 miles, 15 deluxe dining meals, 7 days, 6 nights, 1 great time at POR May 29-June 5, 2014 - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3289594

Past trip reports:
Team Renfroe's 2nd Trip Report, May 15-22, 2009 - 1500 pictures, dining reviews and DISmeets! - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2187084
Pre-Trip Report for May, 2009 - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1884986
First trip report with TONS of pics - May, 2008 - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1841491
Old 12-16-2008, 02:53 PM   #40
My sister's princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneykibbes5 View Post
You and your sister are adorable. I love that pic of you guys in front of Nemo and freinds! Geat Updates.
Thank you Your kids are super cute in your siggie!
Old 12-16-2008, 04:17 PM   #41
DisSisters
Mouseketeer

OMG I love your trip report. My sissy and I are best friends and separated at the time too She is doing the Disney college program and I'm still in school. I just saw her last week, but I started tearing up when you said that you guys hugged during the fireworks. Also I like your idea of bringing a photographer with you, I mean your sister's bf lol. It's great though with the photopass people, you still get a lot of great pictures if you just have a sister trip. I'm glad the three of you had such a fun trip!
Old 12-16-2008, 05:05 PM   #42
MickeyMomOfThree
DIS Veteran

I enjoyed reading this. I am a lonely, I mean only child, so i can't relate. But I have 3 girls and I hope they are BFF. They are really close now (especially the younger 2), I jsut hope they always are.

My DH wears a Grumpy fanny pack too (not the same one though). And he also got picked at Laugh floor (the girls loved this). Lots in common... (He was a soldier for a number of years too.)

And my favorite movie (and Princess) is Ariel as is my DH and youngest DD. We named her after Ariel for her middle name and oe of Ariel's sisters for her first name. We love meeting her there and DD6 loves to tell Ariel her name. No matter which "Ariel" we meet she is always flattred that we named DD after her and her sister.

We always meet her in her grotto, but this trip we added dinner at Akerhaus to see her with her legs. That was fun.

Look forward to more...
I Always wanted A Family and Now I Have A Great One!!!! Many Trips As A Kid Made Me Want To Have Many Trips as A Mom --- Now I'm Doing Just That --- Thanks hubby For Great Kids, a Great Family, and GREAT DISNEY VACATIONS!!! Married 17 Years and Counting ...
**SOG 10/97**ASSp 2/00**ASMu 3/01** ASMo 11/02**ASMo 11/04**ASSp 11/06**ASSp 11/08**ASSp 11/10**And some off property trips mixed in**
**Dreaming of 11/12 Or sooner if we win the lottery before that! **

Don't be Grumpy , be Happy , even if it makes you a little Sleepy DQC

Please see the Hidden Mickey for Haiti thread
Old 12-16-2008, 05:52 PM   #43
My sister's princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisSisters View Post
OMG I love your trip report. My sissy and I are best friends and separated at the time too She is doing the Disney college program and I'm still in school. I just saw her last week, but I started tearing up when you said that you guys hugged during the fireworks. Also I like your idea of bringing a photographer with you, I mean your sister's bf lol. It's great though with the photopass people, you still get a lot of great pictures if you just have a sister trip. I'm glad the three of you had such a fun trip!
I am so excited, she is coming home for Christmas for the first time in 4 years!
We are going to surprise my parents to! Sisters and Disney are the best mix
Old 12-16-2008, 05:53 PM   #44
My sister's princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan_renfroe View Post
Great trip report! Keep it up!
Thank you I am glad you are enjoying!
Old 12-16-2008, 05:58 PM   #45
My sister's princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyMomOfThree View Post
I enjoyed reading this. I am a lonely, I mean only child, so i can't relate. But I have 3 girls and I hope they are BFF. They are really close now (especially the younger 2), I jsut hope they always are.

My DH wears a Grumpy fanny pack too (not the same one though). And he also got picked at Laugh floor (the girls loved this). Lots in common... (He was a soldier for a number of years too.)

And my favorite movie (and Princess) is Ariel as is my DH and youngest DD. We named her after Ariel for her middle name and oe of Ariel's sisters for her first name. We love meeting her there and DD6 loves to tell Ariel her name. No matter which "Ariel" we meet she is always flattred that we named DD after her and her sister.

We always meet her in her grotto, but this trip we added dinner at Akerhaus to see her with her legs. That was fun.

Look forward to more...
WOW we do have alot in common. I think if I wanted to name a daughter after Ariel my boyfriend might have me committed. He already thinks I am Disney obsessed , I have no idea where he would get that idea............ So I am super impressed you did that! It must make for some really fun character interaction.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: