Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland Trip Reports > California & the West Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-21-2008, 09:59 PM   #31
jessica52877
DIS Veteran

I am really enjoying this report and gotta finish up in the morning! Thanks for writing it.

Ebay ID - Jessica52877
jessica52877 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 07:44 AM   #32
estherhead
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bethbuchall View Post
What a great TR! I am so glad that you had such a wonderful trip. Now I want to go back and experience some of the things that you did. Except for that horrible storm. I am so glad that I didn't have to drive through anything like that. You also made me even happier that we scrapped the Nebraska route and went through Colorado Springs.

I can't wait to read about your WDW trip, too! And then wherever you take us next year.
Thanks! This is the second time I've been through Nebraska. It was prettier than I remembered when I was a kid. But it still is completely empty of people. I find that a little scary. I'm a country girl, but not 100 miles from the next house kind of country girl!

We leave for Disney in 5 days! So it'll be comin' soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessica52877 View Post
I am really enjoying this report and gotta finish up in the morning! Thanks for writing it.
Thanks! It was such a great trip that I just had to write about it. Thanks for the kind words.
estherhead is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-22-2008, 10:32 AM   #33
Plantlady
I eat a lot of pringles while I'm at the computer
I always aim for 15 minutes

We did Yellowstone (and about 10 other NP) two summers ago. Your trip report brought back lots of lovely memories.

Even, though, I have to disagree about Kansas being flat and boring, as I live here. It is just a different kind of beauty.
Old 11-22-2008, 10:55 AM   #34
estherhead
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plantlady View Post
We did Yellowstone (and about 10 other NP) two summers ago. Your trip report brought back lots of lovely memories.

Even, though, I have to disagree about Kansas being flat and boring, as I live here. It is just a different kind of beauty.
10 NP's in one trip??? That sounds great. We have WDW coming up & then we're going to take a break from it till the baby (now 21 months) is 4 or 5. For the next few years we want to explore the NP's here in the east. And maybe a little bit in California. We're saving up some airline miles so we can fly out there free & then we have friends we can stay with. I just nature, ya know?

Sorry for my Kansas comments. I live in Ohio so I hear negativity about driving through it all the time! And I adore it here. But the interstates that go through Ohio & Kansas are through some pretty boring scenery.
estherhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 12:31 PM   #35
Plantlady
I eat a lot of pringles while I'm at the computer
I always aim for 15 minutes

Quote:
Originally Posted by estherhead View Post

Sorry for my Kansas comments. I live in Ohio so I hear negativity about driving through it all the time! And I adore it here. But the interstates that go through Ohio & Kansas are through some pretty boring scenery.
I'll have to get back to you on Ohio, we'll be driving through there this summer.

I know, Kansas looks boring at first, I'll admit it too.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: