Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Adults and Solo Travelers
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2008, 03:18 PM   #46
Sha
°O°Believes in the Magic and Fairies! ~ Laughter is SUNSHINE you can hear! ~ "Dreams move on if you wait too long"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenroc View Post
I am up for the challenge - making a 3rd trip that month !!!! How about anyone else ?????

One of my most favourite birthday celebrations to celebrate !!!! Happy Birthday Happy Place !!!

SHA --- and you say I stir the pot ??? Good going Jen1 !!!
Must be the name... JEN1... JEN 2

It is going to be October 4th 2009!

Charleston RFTC 2 Kingdoms 1 Day 12/3/2009 Jenroc Lisa
I WEAR PINK FOR THE SURVIVORS, THE FIGHTERS AND THE TAKEN
  • °O° First trip WDW: 1972 ~ Celebrates Every Birthday at WDW ~ AP Holder ~ DVC Member: May '06 SSR, May '07 AKV, Jan '09 BLT
  • °O° Lives close enough to go often (for Pixie Dusting to stay young!) ~ Disney Magazine Spring '05 p 36 ~ Celebrations Magazine March/April & May/June 2009
  • °O° Stays around WDW: DL/POR, POFQ, BC, YC, GF, CB, BWV, OKW, BCV, SOG, SSR, VWL, POP, CR, Dolphin, AKV-JH, BLT, AKV-KV, ASMo, AKL-CL, CS, BC- CL, SSR-Treehouse
Old 10-01-2008, 03:28 PM   #47
PirateMel
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sha View Post
Must be the name... JEN1... JEN 2

It is going to be October 4th 2009!
Marking my calendar
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-01-2008, 04:04 PM   #48
Jenroc
SMILE !! Everyone will wonder what you are up to !!

How many for a team, Sha ?? Looks like it is you and me and Mel ..... any one else up for the challenge ???? Word of warning - I will NOT be running - maybe a fast walk but that is about it ! Poor old WDW/RFTC would never be the same if I was running !!!

Old 10-01-2008, 04:07 PM   #49
Sha
°O°Believes in the Magic and Fairies! ~ Laughter is SUNSHINE you can hear! ~ "Dreams move on if you wait too long"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenroc View Post
How many for a team, Sha ?? Looks like it is you and me and Mel ..... any one else up for the challenge ???? Word of warning - I will NOT be running - maybe a fast walk but that is about it ! Poor old WDW/RFTC would never be the same if I was running !!!
Well, there is plenty of time for that one. Will do a thread for it when I get more information.

• °O° First trip WDW: 1972 ~ Celebrates Every Birthday at WDW ~ AP Holder ~ DVC Member: May '06 SSR, May '07 AKV, Jan '09 BLT
  • °O° Lives close enough to go often (for Pixie Dusting to stay young!) ~ Disney Magazine Spring '05 p 36 ~ Celebrations Magazine March/April & May/June 2009
  • °O° Stays around WDW: DL/POR, POFQ, BC, YC, GF, CB, BWV, OKW, BCV, SOG, SSR, VWL, POP, CR, Dolphin, AKV-JH, BLT, AKV-KV, ASMo, AKL-CL, CS, BC- CL, SSR-Treehouse
Old 10-01-2008, 06:16 PM   #50
ttester9612
Magical Moments

Quote:
Good morning everyone!!!! Happy Wednesday! Hope you are all having a great start to the day

As some of you know I am a big supporter for Breast Cancer Awareness. Today is the start of Breast Cancer Awareness Month and I want to remind everyone (Women and Men) that this can effect you, your sister, your spouse (yes, men can get a type of breast cancer), your mom, your aunt, your friends... your neighbor. (for me, my mom and my aunt are survivors, and I had a non blood related aunt die from Breast Ca.)

Check your breasts and if you dont know how, google it! Ask your Gyn or family MD. Save the ta-tas!

Am going to the RFTC at Disney this weekend! Got another Dis-er involved too when I told her about it. And next year I am going to be more actively involved in that event. Maybe would be nice to get a small meet together for that as a team I will ask again next year. With the singles trip that Jenroc has going, I am not sure how many would want to do that.
I ditto that Sha, especially since I am a 13 year survivor.... Please ladies and gentlemen do your monthly examinations.

I might be up to the RFTC next year....keep me posted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sand2270 View Post
Seriously...I am almost a year older than the Magic Kingdom?? Now I feel old
OMG I'm way OLDER then MK.....Yes Sha, I said the BAD word.....OLD OLD OLD OLD
Old 10-01-2008, 06:34 PM   #51
Sha

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttester9612 View Post
I ditto that Sha, especially since I am a 13 year survivor.... Please ladies and gentlemen do your monthly examinations.

I might be up to the RFTC next year....keep me posted.

OMG I'm way OLDER then MK.....Yes Sha, I said the BAD word.....OLD OLD OLD OLD
I will keep you posted... OLD lady! I guess you all do not get enough Disney to keep you young!

Old 10-01-2008, 07:04 PM   #52
cdn ears
DIS Veteran

Quote:
am not sure... not there today
and why not??? are you not the head of pixie dust distribution???

Quote:
not allowed to feel old around me! its not part of my vocabulary! So stop it!
yes boss, does that mean that you also distribute the water from the fountain of youth from the south???
Old 10-01-2008, 07:10 PM   #53
cdn ears
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emtgirljen View Post
"temporary" - meaning the amount of time it would take to drink it!

or is that the amount of time it takes to get from the counter to the table and for it to become part of the pyramid???
Old 10-01-2008, 07:15 PM   #54
Sha

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdn ears View Post
and why not??? are you not the head of pixie dust distribution???
Because I am going tomorrow!!!!

Quote:
yes boss, does that mean that you also distribute the water from the fountain of youth from the south???
I have them add it to slushies in France and Glowtinis thoughout WDW

Quote:
or is that the amount of time it takes to get from the counter to the table and for it to become part of the pyramid???
no pyramid this trip... at least not for me

Old 10-01-2008, 07:32 PM   #55
cdn ears
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Because I am going tomorrow!!!!

Not fair!!!!

Are you sure you don't have a job at the world and you are not telling us????
Old 10-01-2008, 07:34 PM   #56
ttester9612
Magical Moments

Quote:
Not fair!!!!

I was thinking the same thing,.....
Old 10-01-2008, 07:52 PM   #57
Sha

Quote:
Not fair!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttester9612 View Post
I was thinking the same thing,.....

guess I had better pack

Old 10-01-2008, 08:02 PM   #58
cdn ears
DIS Veteran

Quote:

guess I had better pack
I don't understand why you would have anything to pack, by buying your pixie dust in bulk aren't you staying at the castle while they fill your order
Old 10-01-2008, 08:10 PM   #59
Sha

Quote:
I don't understand why you would have anything to pack, by buying your pixie dust in bulk aren't you staying at the castle while they fill your order
its to keep the illusion

Old 10-01-2008, 09:27 PM   #60
GIR-Prototype
Mouseketeer

Smile

Quote:
If you are single and love Disney, then this is the Thread for You. Here is a place to share your life, thoughts and love with other singles. It's the place where you can share the thrills and chills with those who are in like mind about Disney. It's place where eventually with Disney Magic you might meet your prince or princess and fall in LOVE .

I keep coming back to this because it's great to think I might find someone on here, maybe even in this thread, that's my magical someone.

It's been said this isn't dismates or a dating site, but let's be honest people have found love without dating sites for years, strong, powerful, lasting love.

...I just think that maybe the magic of Disney is well suited to love and happiness. It gives me hope.

I'm just having a sappy, sentimental moment folks, don't mind me.

What's your Directive?

POP 8/29-9/05/2008

[IMG]http://www.********************/timers/tickers/cvgu31f99yml33t8.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.********************/timers/tickers/61lyanmdldq5u77g.png[/IMG]
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: