Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Adults and Solo Travelers
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 09-29-2008, 01:55 PM   #3766
ANTSS2001
Talented Poet
I have been addicted since I tasted them at the parks 3 years ago!
One less thing for me to think about
Hello peeps

Quote:
Originally Posted by PirateMel View Post
Just keep saying work=Disney.
I am trying.... I am trying... work.. disney $$$... work... Disney $$$ work.. oppss mortgage ... work.... Disney $$$ ... work... Ok..Ok..Ok.. bills .. from Disney trips Whew!!!!!!!!

Ok this is really it!!! Hugs!!

Old 09-29-2008, 04:43 PM   #3767
Sha
°O°Believes in the Magic and Fairies! ~ Laughter is SUNSHINE you can hear! ~ "Dreams move on if you wait too long"

Deb will definitely send some prayers for that lady and her family, your daughter and grandson too. I am sure that was scary for all of them. Sorry you were sick too for part of your trip! That is NO fun at all. Hope you are feeling better!

Tracy good luck on the smoking cessation am sure you will do well!

Mel, am going to be at OKW this weekend, need anything? Are you going to redo that room down here when you move???

It is official... I am a RN! Got my license in the mail today!!! Love it! Just pumped up the excitement all over again! (now I need to remember this number)

Charleston RFTC 2 Kingdoms 1 Day 12/3/2009 Jenroc Lisa
I WEAR PINK FOR THE SURVIVORS, THE FIGHTERS AND THE TAKEN
  • °O° First trip WDW: 1972 ~ Celebrates Every Birthday at WDW ~ AP Holder ~ DVC Member: May '06 SSR, May '07 AKV, Jan '09 BLT
  • °O° Lives close enough to go often (for Pixie Dusting to stay young!) ~ Disney Magazine Spring '05 p 36 ~ Celebrations Magazine March/April & May/June 2009
  • °O° Stays around WDW: DL/POR, POFQ, BC, YC, GF, CB, BWV, OKW, BCV, SOG, SSR, VWL, POP, CR, Dolphin, AKV-JH, BLT, AKV-KV, ASMo, AKL-CL, CS, BC- CL, SSR-Treehouse
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-29-2008, 04:56 PM   #3768
tawasdave
I may be getting older..but refuse to grow up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sha View Post

It is official... I am a RN! Got my license in the mail today!!! Love it! Just pumped up the excitement all over again! (now I need to remember this number)
CONGRATS SHA!!!!!
Old 09-29-2008, 05:05 PM   #3769
Sha
°O°Believes in the Magic and Fairies! ~ Laughter is SUNSHINE you can hear! ~ "Dreams move on if you wait too long"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tawasdave View Post
CONGRATS SHA!!!!!
Thanks

• °O° First trip WDW: 1972 ~ Celebrates Every Birthday at WDW ~ AP Holder ~ DVC Member: May '06 SSR, May '07 AKV, Jan '09 BLT
  • °O° Lives close enough to go often (for Pixie Dusting to stay young!) ~ Disney Magazine Spring '05 p 36 ~ Celebrations Magazine March/April & May/June 2009
  • °O° Stays around WDW: DL/POR, POFQ, BC, YC, GF, CB, BWV, OKW, BCV, SOG, SSR, VWL, POP, CR, Dolphin, AKV-JH, BLT, AKV-KV, ASMo, AKL-CL, CS, BC- CL, SSR-Treehouse
Old 09-29-2008, 05:40 PM   #3770
PirateMel
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Deb will definitely send some prayers for that lady and her family, your daughter and grandson too. I am sure that was scary for all of them. Sorry you were sick too for part of your trip! That is NO fun at all. Hope you are feeling better!

Tracy good luck on the smoking cessation am sure you will do well!

Mel, am going to be at OKW this weekend, need anything? Are you going to redo that room down here when you move???

Woo Hoo - It must be official if it is in print
Congratulations again - way to go.

Hmmm - I need to be there, does that count.
Old 09-29-2008, 05:41 PM   #3771
PirateMel
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneydeb View Post
well i just got back, this vacation was a wash, sick 2 of the 3 nights on the cruise, then forgot darcys phone number at home, went to mnsshp only did 4 hours of it though, cant walk like i use to, i guess i'm to outta shape, but did get a free room upgrade at resort to a perferred site, that was cool, then with the big accident on 1-4 this am there was only one bus that had to pick everyone up and he said he got lost at exit 77. while on bus picking up other people, daughter called and said she and 4 year old grandson witnessed someone running a red light and mowing down some poor lady, she thinks the lady is dead, everyone is quite shaken up! i stopped at my daughters job on way home from airport to check on her, shes ok but still upset, gotta pick up grandson at school soon, daughter told school psychologist what happened and they were gonna keep eye on him, they also wanted to talk to her because of how shaken up she was when she brought him to school. everyone please pray for that lady, but i'm glad everyone else had a good time!
Sorry to hear prayers to your family and hers.

Melanie
Old 09-29-2008, 06:06 PM   #3772
Costumesaremylife
If someone's baking. I'm eating.
Jerry O'Connell once said "Hello" to me. I am still recovering from it
I saw Rodney Dangerfield in his underwear

Congratulations on becoming an RN Sha! Do you have all those cute scrubs with fishies and frogs on them?
Old 09-29-2008, 06:18 PM   #3773
cdn ears
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I guess we wont see CDN for the next hour.. LOL... DH season premier tonight
Or the hour prior to it as AR was on

and yes DH was very good
Old 09-29-2008, 06:29 PM   #3774
cdn ears
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by libertybell7 View Post
Yes it is...And we get to pass the kleenex back and forth...

I think Duckie licked my cup....
Does this mean that Carrie has passed on her role to someone else or just becoming friendlier
Old 09-29-2008, 06:37 PM   #3775
ttester9612
Magical Moments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrsduck101 View Post

So now we sit here with the cold we shared, sniffling and coughing and competing as to who is the sickest living our lives together
That's what LOVE is all about, sharing and caring. Especially the sharing of colds..... AND DISNEY... I'm so glad that you found that happiest.
Old 09-29-2008, 06:44 PM   #3776
acm563
Passionate for Life~Are we there yet?~A dream is a wish your heart makes....~Can we all just get along~No more drama please

Quote:

Sharon I have been meaning to ask you does Florida offer multistate privledges now. VA started that a few years ago and it has helped tremendously for those who live near the state lines...
Old 09-29-2008, 06:57 PM   #3777
ttester9612
Magical Moments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Costumesaremylife View Post
Good to know we are all secretly giggling ten year olds.

Then again my inner ten year old is not so secret.

I do have a Mr. Potato Head collection.
That's my next purchase...."MR POTATO HEAD" and I plan to place him on my desk, right dear Amy's DD picture she made me.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GENSIS, JUSTIN and KIMMMIE....I pray it's been a wonderful day for you.
Old 09-29-2008, 07:03 PM   #3778
Sha

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdn ears View Post
Or the hour prior to it as AR was on

and yes DH was very good
LOL am glad it was good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Costumesaremylife View Post
Congratulations on becoming an RN Sha! Do you have all those cute scrubs with fishies and frogs on them?
Thanks! I do not have any with fishies or frogs... I do have WTP, Eeyore, Dalmations, Mickey and Bambi. I think I need some with Tink

Thanks again Mel!

I am not sure if this is the same as what you mean Angy. I dont know any that work close to state lines to work in more than one state at same time. But I dont know why someone couldnt hold multi-state licensures. I know VA nurses do, because of transfers to other states, and they have just kept them up in all of them that they have worked in. And have known some snowbird type nurses too.

Old 09-29-2008, 07:07 PM   #3779
acm563
Passionate for Life~Are we there yet?~A dream is a wish your heart makes....~Can we all just get along~No more drama please

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttester9612 View Post
That's my next purchase...."MR POTATO HEAD" and I plan to place him on my desk, right dear Amy's DD picture she made me.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GENSIS, JUSTIN and KIMMMIE....I pray it's been a wonderful day for you.
I will thank you for Genesis (and thanks to all who wished him a Happy Day) I dont think he had time today to even think about lurking... He has been bugging me ever since Friday about what his surprise is, he has spammed Carries text messages asking her, tried to trick her by telling her I had told him what it was etc etc... Now today I have had text messages all day long asking me are we at Disney yet, or 31 more days or cant we go NOW, I wanna go NOW!!! etc etc...and of course hes already into the "I'm too excited to sleep" mode as he has been reading different interesting Disney facts to get the excitement going and it has taken over I am very fortunate to have a son who loves disney as much as I do..now if I can just get Marie trained....hahah am hoping that next year Carrie will take Kayla at the same time I take Marie and so Marie will feel the peer pressure and have to be brave and ride the rides...lolrof...
Old 09-29-2008, 07:07 PM   #3780
Sha

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttester9612 View Post

I have one, just not on a desk. Got that idea from Brenda. Cant wait to get some Disney pieces to change for mood. I highly recommend it! great therapy for a couple minutes at work

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: