Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Welcome to the DIS
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-03-2008, 08:20 PM   #181
lovetoscrap
Sees tag fairy posts that aren't there
Please bring back the Gecko and dump the stupid eyeballs
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by marknt View Post
I would like to post and have not received the e-mail with activation instructions (it has been about 2-3 weeks). marknt

thanks - a great site and forums

Your account has already been activated. You are free to surf the DISboards!

SCRAPbooking, I love to SCRAPbook. Don't worry, you're not the only one that read it wrong!
*Grand Duchess of Airline Check Ins and Upgrades**Lady In Waiting of The Cheap Boxed Wine Chamber**Grand Princess Royale of Cookieland* Another quality, content-rich post by LTS
lovetoscrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 08:14 AM   #182
tdfam
Earning My Ears

help for some reason I've been disabled and I don't know why or where to go for help. I've been a member in good standing for several years and I've been able to post as recent as yesterday but today I can't. please help me I've some questions about our October trip that I need to find help with. Could it be because i changed my email yeaterdy?? please tell me that I did not offend the mouse and that it will be ok.

Last edited by tdfam; 09-04-2008 at 08:24 AM. Reason: added info
tdfam is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-04-2008, 09:06 AM   #183
lovetoscrap
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdfam View Post
help for some reason I've been disabled and I don't know why or where to go for help. I've been a member in good standing for several years and I've been able to post as recent as yesterday but today I can't. please help me I've some questions about our October trip that I need to find help with. Could it be because i changed my email yeaterdy?? please tell me that I did not offend the mouse and that it will be ok.
Yes, it is because you changed your email. Do you still have access to the email you had here ? A confirmation email would have been sent to that address.

If you don't have access to that account then you need to follow the instructions in the first post here to get your account reactivated. If that doesn't work in a few days let me know here and I will see what I can do.

SCRAPbooking, I love to SCRAPbook. Don't worry, you're not the only one that read it wrong!
*Grand Duchess of Airline Check Ins and Upgrades**Lady In Waiting of The Cheap Boxed Wine Chamber**Grand Princess Royale of Cookieland* Another quality, content-rich post by LTS
Old 09-04-2008, 09:17 AM   #184
tdfam
Earning My Ears

some say it's improper to beg but here it goes. Please, Please, Please help i no longer have access to my old email as I changed it three years ago. i corrected it here yesterday after realizing it was my old one, now i wish i would have left it be. Can you find time to expidite my request please.
Old 09-04-2008, 09:31 AM   #185
lovetoscrap
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

Did you send that message to the email address in the first post?

Old 09-04-2008, 09:38 AM   #186
tdfam
Earning My Ears

yes but it instructed me to send it from the email that i used to registar and that email nolonger exists.
Old 09-04-2008, 09:40 AM   #187
lovetoscrap
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
yes but it instructed me to send it from the email that i used to registar and that email nolonger exists.
Okay. Let me see if I can find someone to help out. It could take a few days (or it could be quick!) so please be patient.

Old 09-04-2008, 09:47 AM   #188
tdfam
Earning My Ears

ahh patience would be a good thing if i hadn't become addicted to disboards now!!
Old 09-04-2008, 09:53 AM   #189
lovetoscrap
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
ahh patience would be a good thing if i hadn't become addicted to disboards now!!
I understand the addiction. I have contacted Tech Support and hopefully someone can get you fixed quick. When it no longer says Registered User under your name (should say Earning My Ears) you are good to go.

Untill then you can read and if you have any urgent questions you can ask them on the Welcome Board. I can either move them to the right board to get answered (you won't be able to post again on it until your account is fixed) or we may be able to answer it here.

Old 09-04-2008, 09:58 AM   #190
lovetoscrap
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

Well, you got lucky! It is all taken care of and you are free to surf the boards. Hug a Techie today!

Old 09-09-2008, 07:11 AM   #191
blagadan
Earning My Ears

hI guys can you activate my account please?

Hi guys, can you activate my account please?
I sent another email to support@wdwinfo.com yesterday but still no reply, so I'm thinking something is getting blocked somewhere.

Thanks,

B
blagadan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 08:05 AM   #192
lovetoscrap
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by blagadan View Post
Hi guys, can you activate my account please?
I sent another email to support@wdwinfo.com yesterday but still no reply, so I'm thinking something is getting blocked somewhere.

Thanks,

B
I will see if I can get someone to help you out.

Old 09-11-2008, 06:38 AM   #193
blagadan
Earning My Ears

Unhappy

Thanks lovetoscrap! I'd appreciate any help.

I hate to pester the admin about this but I still have not received the activation email? I sent another email to support@wdwinfo.com address from my work address but still haven't heard back.

I'd love to be able to interact with the others outside of this thread!!!

Yesterday, I finally booked our WDW vacation for June 2009!!!!
blagadan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 09:28 AM   #194
lovetoscrap
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by blagadan View Post
Thanks lovetoscrap! I'd appreciate any help.

I hate to pester the admin about this but I still have not received the activation email? I sent another email to support@wdwinfo.com address from my work address but still haven't heard back.

I'd love to be able to interact with the others outside of this thread!!!

Yesterday, I finally booked our WDW vacation for June 2009!!!!
Just checking in on you and I see that you are all taken care of. Have fun on the boards!

Old 09-26-2008, 04:05 PM   #195
ksc08

Help with activation....

I had registered on Monday and sent 2 emails to support to try to get my account activated, but still have not received an email. Can you help?
ksc08 is offline   Reply With Quote