Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Welcome to the DIS
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-14-2008, 09:33 PM   #1531
Minnie_in_Canada
Earning My Ears

Code snippet

Newbie here,

Which code snippet do I use to add my Countdown ticker??
Minnie_in_Canada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 06:13 AM   #1532
lovetoscrap
Sees tag fairy posts that aren't there
Please bring back the Gecko and dump the stupid eyeballs
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minnie_in_Canada View Post
Newbie here,

Which code snippet do I use to add my Countdown ticker??
You need to use the BBC code.

SCRAPbooking, I love to SCRAPbook. Don't worry, you're not the only one that read it wrong!
*Grand Duchess of Airline Check Ins and Upgrades**Lady In Waiting of The Cheap Boxed Wine Chamber**Grand Princess Royale of Cookieland* Another quality, content-rich post by LTS
lovetoscrap is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-15-2008, 04:25 PM   #1533
Lil Tink's Nana
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by WebmasterPete View Post
Congratulations! You've found your way to the largest and liveliest Disney discussion forums on the web!! We have more than 40 forums here dealing with everything from Disney theme parks, resorts, restaurants, Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland and much, much more.

This forum is designed to help our new visitors navigate their way around our site, and our discussion forums. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have about our guidelines, forums or any of the information we have contained on our web site. We're glad you've chosen to join us and hope you will stay around a while!

Pete Werner
Webmaster
Thanking all for your warm welcome.!!!

Happiness is a butterfly, which when pursued, is always just beyond your grasp, but which, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you.
Nathaniel Hawthorne.
[img]http://www.********************/timers/tickers/v2vucur862pummaq.png[/img]
DD DGD DSIL Nana
Lil Tink's Nana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 04:28 PM   #1534
lovedisney56
Earning My Ears

I just joined

Hey everyone.
I just signed up and I know I'm going to have a lot of fun!
lovedisney56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 10:20 PM   #1535
onescgirl
DIS Veteran

new to board

hi everyone!
I'm going on my 1st Disney trip in Sept '08.
I've been waiting 38 years for this trip & I'm really obsessed with it.
I'm not getting anything done around the house because I'm "researching" on the net

I LOVE this site!!! It has helped me so much!
But, the problem I'm having with the site is that I see something on the forum & then later I can't re-find it.
I found where someone made some cute autograph books and now I can't find where I saw it. I've done the 'search', but still cannot find it.
I have requested 'Mickey' design from someone, but now I'm not sure if I can refind that thread either.

Does anyone have suggestions on how to look at the threads because there are soooo many.

Thanks so much!
onescgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 11:53 AM   #1536
Dismom55
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morsel (Chris/Lynn) View Post
My wife and I have been to WDW and on DCL cruises over the last several years. I got talked into doing WDW over Xmas this year with friends we have cruised with. I have read many reports from people who have done Xmas, and the new year, at WDW. Many pros and cons as to going at this time. How was your experience?
Chris
We had a blast, instead of sleeping in late, we got up and got to the parks just after opening, the crowds were low, the weather pleasant. It was great. After eating dinner, usually we left and went back to the resort. By that time things were really crowded, did not see much of the parades and fireworks, but the lines were short for the attractions during most of the day by getting there early. We could have stayed later and put up with the crowds, but I have a very bad back and by dinner time, I was exhausted and needed to head back to the resort for some relaxation.

Have a good time! Oh yes, of course the major rides filled up fast, but because of my back can't do the wilder ones, but kids got there, did the ride and then got a fast pass on the way out, so most rides they did more than once.

Dismom55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 11:19 PM   #1537
stinker_tinker06
my friends all think i am crazy but i <3 disney

Hello everyone I am new to this site but not new to the idea. Now to throw in the awww factor i am the daughter of Dismom55 so when all my friends are tired of my obsession to all things Disney i can go talk to me mom cause she will never tell me to shut up about Disney
Old 08-18-2008, 01:19 PM   #1538
diskris
Earning My Ears

Hi everyone!!! I'm Kristin. I am a big Disney fan and I think I drive everyone around me nuts because I love it so much. I just went to WDW at the end of July with my boyfriend's family and my mom was so jealous she booked a trip for the end of August and we already had one planned for November. So I am really working out my AP this year!

Our stay in August will be our first stay at a Deluxe resort and it will be at the Poly! Hopefully I won't cry out of happiness!
diskris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 09:27 PM   #1539
followthatmouse
Mouseketeer

Hello, all at Disboards. I have been very fortunate to belong to a family who loved to travel. My first trip to WDW was as a very young girl in 1978. We have returned every three or four years. I was thrilled to find a message board with like-minded Disney lovers. I hope that I am able to contribute to the community here.
followthatmouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 06:10 PM   #1540
alternativepirate
Mouseketeer

Hey everyone! I'm a student from Canada and I am so excited to join DIS and start posting. I am a huge disney world fan! I usually go a couple times a year and I always can't wait to go back. I love finding hidden mickeys! This community looks awesome
alternativepirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 10:08 PM   #1541
bluechic03
DIS Veteran

yippppeeeeee

I am very excited I found a place to talk about Disney! I truly love it and most of my friends think I'm nuts and my DH, well I know gets sick of me talking about everything Disney!

An April Dining Report!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread....1#post48266800
bluechic03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 03:07 PM   #1542
williamandbonnie
Earning My Ears

You said to ask questions, so here goes. I've been to Disney a gazillion times, and it's my favorite place on earth. I was interested in trying to buy points for a stay, and I'm not sure how to go about it. Can you give me some pointers, or direct me to the right place for pointers. Thanks, and very glad to be here.

Last edited by lovetoscrap; 08-20-2008 at 03:36 PM. Reason: Removed resort name.
williamandbonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 03:35 PM   #1543
lovetoscrap
Sees tag fairy posts that aren't there
Please bring back the Gecko and dump the stupid eyeballs
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by williamandbonnie View Post
You said to ask questions, so here goes. I've been to Disney a gazillion times, and it's my favorite place on earth. I was interested in trying to buy points for a stay, and I'm not sure how to go about it. Can you give me some pointers, or direct me to the right place for pointers. Thanks, and very glad to be here.
We have a board for renting and trading points. you can find it here: http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29 Please make sure your read all the FAQ and sticky threads at the top of that board!

SCRAPbooking, I love to SCRAPbook. Don't worry, you're not the only one that read it wrong!
*Grand Duchess of Airline Check Ins and Upgrades**Lady In Waiting of The Cheap Boxed Wine Chamber**Grand Princess Royale of Cookieland* Another quality, content-rich post by LTS
lovetoscrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 11:59 AM   #1544
YIPP-E
Earning My Ears

I'm finally posting!!!

Hi everyone. I feel so at home here, I can't believe there are so many other disboard addicts like me. I have been lurking for some time now and I've been waiting till we actually booked our trip to post. It's been a roller coaster of planning this trip, but it's done and we will be on our way the end of September.

I to am not getting my any work done, because I fequent this board so much I am looking forward to posting my PTR and then finally my TR when we return. I love reading the stories and seeing the pictures. Speaking of pictures, what are the rules on posting pics. I tried to do a PTR with pics and it said I have to have 10 post. Does that mean 10 different posts or 10 posts in one tread? LOL, can you tell I'm a newbie!

Thanks for all the great tips, I'm a planner, researcher and list maker out of control!!!

[img]http://www.********************/timers/tickers/f3mganmdy7jh270r.png[/img]
YIPP-E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 02:50 PM   #1545
d1sneyf4n
DIS Veteran

Hello, I am new here and I can not figure out how to post a question that I have. I have been able to respond to a few threads but I have no clue how to start my own. Any assistance is greatly appreciated.
d1sneyf4n is offline   Reply With Quote