Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Adults and Solo Travelers
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Tours you are interested in participating in (regular or Magical Gathering ones)
MK - Good Morning Gathering (MG) - breakfast at Tony's 13 34.21%
AK - Safari Celebration Dinner (MG) - end of day safari and dinner reception 26 68.42%
EPCOT - International Dinner & Illuminations Dessert Reception (MG) 26 68.42%
Magical Fireworks Voyage (MG) - Seven Seas Lagoon 18 47.37%
EPCOT - Around the World - Segway 15 39.47%
All parks - Backstage Magic 13 34.21%
EPCOT - Dolphins In Depth 8 21.05%
MK - Keys To The Kingdom 16 42.11%
MK - Magic Behind Our Steam Trains 7 18.42%
MK - Mickey's Magical Milestones 8 21.05%
EPCOT - The Undiscovered Future World 11 28.95%
AK - Wild By Design 10 26.32%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-25-2008, 05:31 PM   #1
Jenroc
SMILE !! Everyone will wonder what you are up to !!

Singles Trip to WDW in 2009 Part 2

Here we go ..... Part 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sha View Post
where is everyone Jen???
Build a new thread and they shall come !!!

OK FOLKS ..... here is a brief outline of the tours. The ones that have (MG) after them are part of the Magical Gatherings and do have a minimum number of people required in order for us to attend. Vote for all the ones you are interested in. Nothing is final yet - we only want approximate numbers right now. There are costs to all events but there is no sense quoting them now because they will probably go up by then.

1) Good Morning Gathering - Breakfast at Tony's Town Square in MK and the characters serve you your food. (Wed. & Sat mornings @ 9 am)

2) Safari Celebration Dinner - End of the day safari at Kilimanjaro with dinner at Tusker's. Characters and some real animals stop in. Offered late Sun. & Thurs. afternoons.

3) International Dinner & Illuminations Dessert Reception - Dinner at an World Showcase location, storytelling and character appearance, with private viewing of Illuminations.

4) Magical Fireworks Voyage - Mr Smee and Captain Hook send us off on our voyage into the Seven Seas Lagoon to watch MK's Wishes fireworks. Peter Pan welcomes us back to dry ground.

5) Around the World At EPCOT - Segway Human Transporter Tour around World Showcase.

6) Backstage Magic - A 7 hour exploration of all 4 parks and Utilidors. Lunch and surprises included.

7) Dolphins In Depth - A 3 hour program that shows training sessions and you can interact with the dolphins.

8) Keys To The Kingdom - A 5 hour tour that stays in the Magic Kingdom

9) The Magic Behind The Steam Trains - A 3 hour tour that focases on Walt's passion for trains and the train in the MK

10) Mickey's Magical Milestones - A fun, 2 hour tour that traces the career of our favourite mouse. LOTS of walking (like there was any doubt about that!)

11) The Undiscovered Future World - Walking tour around Future World to hear about Walt's ambitions and legacy

12) Wild By Design - A 3 hour tour in the park -- not a behind the scenes tour. A light brakfast is included.

I think this gives you a basic outline of the available tours we can take. If I have my way, we'll can do them all !!!! (might have to add on a few extra days to my trip to fit it all in !!!!!)

Last edited by Jenroc; 06-25-2008 at 06:20 PM.
Jenroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 05:40 PM   #2
Sha
°O°Believes in the Magic and Fairies! ~ Laughter is SUNSHINE you can hear! ~ "Dreams move on if you wait too long"

where is everyone Jen???

Charleston RFTC 2 Kingdoms 1 Day 12/3/2009 Jenroc Lisa
I WEAR PINK FOR THE SURVIVORS, THE FIGHTERS AND THE TAKEN
  • °O° First trip WDW: 1972 ~ Celebrates Every Birthday at WDW ~ AP Holder ~ DVC Member: May '06 SSR, May '07 AKV, Jan '09 BLT
  • °O° Lives close enough to go often (for Pixie Dusting to stay young!) ~ Disney Magazine Spring '05 p 36 ~ Celebrations Magazine March/April & May/June 2009
  • °O° Stays around WDW: DL/POR, POFQ, BC, YC, GF, CB, BWV, OKW, BCV, SOG, SSR, VWL, POP, CR, Dolphin, AKV-JH, BLT, AKV-KV, ASMo, AKL-CL, CS, BC- CL, SSR-Treehouse
Sha is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-25-2008, 05:58 PM   #3
pdchris
DIS Veteran

I'm here! (And starting to sweat now that warm/hot weather has moved into NW MI.
Old 06-25-2008, 06:04 PM   #4
Sha
°O°Believes in the Magic and Fairies! ~ Laughter is SUNSHINE you can hear! ~ "Dreams move on if you wait too long"

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdchris View Post
I'm here! (And starting to sweat now that warm/hot weather has moved into NW MI.
and so you are.

Think you have it all covered there Jen!!!

• °O° First trip WDW: 1972 ~ Celebrates Every Birthday at WDW ~ AP Holder ~ DVC Member: May '06 SSR, May '07 AKV, Jan '09 BLT
  • °O° Lives close enough to go often (for Pixie Dusting to stay young!) ~ Disney Magazine Spring '05 p 36 ~ Celebrations Magazine March/April & May/June 2009
  • °O° Stays around WDW: DL/POR, POFQ, BC, YC, GF, CB, BWV, OKW, BCV, SOG, SSR, VWL, POP, CR, Dolphin, AKV-JH, BLT, AKV-KV, ASMo, AKL-CL, CS, BC- CL, SSR-Treehouse
Old 06-25-2008, 06:17 PM   #5
Care
Mouseketeer

Hi everyone! I'm over here, now. One more day of work, then I'm off for a 5-day weekend. Heading to Halifax, and hoping to see some humpback whales. Yippee!
Old 06-25-2008, 06:22 PM   #6
Jenroc

ALL DONE -- for now !!

Soon we will start a countdown !!!!

Old 06-25-2008, 06:24 PM   #7
rebecca06261
DIS Pirate Wench

Location: Living in Fantasy Land on most days but sleeping in Spring Hill, FL

I made it. I tried voting but I think I voted for too many options. The screen froze and started yelling at me!

I think I'm going to buy an ap when I head back down in September. It only makes sense...right??? Hopefully, I'll be living down there by then too
rebecca06261 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 06:24 PM   #8
Jenroc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Care View Post
Hi everyone! I'm over here, now. One more day of work, then I'm off for a 5-day weekend. Heading to Halifax, and hoping to see some humpback whales. Yippee!
Have a blast Care !!! Let us know how it was. At least Halifax should be less humid than being here in good, old Southern Ontario !!!!!!!

Old 06-25-2008, 06:25 PM   #9
ttester9612
Magical Moments

I'm here. Was in the middle of catching up with the disPosts when my boss called. Just got off the phone with with him. Had to do a last minute work related issue. He hardly ever calls me at home, so I knew it was extremely important

I put my vote in.....thanks Jen for all your hard work.
Old 06-25-2008, 06:34 PM   #10
Sha

Quote:
Heading to Halifax, and hoping to see some humpback whales. Yippee!
Enjoy! that sounds like it would be nice.... you do know that if the whales blow spray on you its whale snot right?

Old 06-25-2008, 06:36 PM   #11
Sha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenroc View Post
ALL DONE -- for now !!

Soon we will start a countdown !!!!
you mean we arent counting down yet??? hmmm speaking of where is the one for fact finding trip?

Old 06-25-2008, 06:43 PM   #12
Care
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Enjoy! that sounds like it would be nice.... you do know that if the whales blow spray on you its whale snot right?
Ewww... I didn't even think of that, Sha. I'll try not to get *too* close to the whales, then. I'm not sure there is a detergent that will be able to get whale snot off my clothes. Of course, if I do get sprayed, that will make for a great introduction. "Hi, I'm Care and I've been sprayed by whale snot..."

By the way, it's one year, 3 months, 27 days until our Singles Trip. Not that I'm counting, of course.
Old 06-25-2008, 06:49 PM   #13
rebecca06261
DIS Pirate Wench

Location: Living in Fantasy Land on most days but sleeping in Spring Hill, FL

Care cheated!! She looked on her counter that she's already posted!! Care is the best!
rebecca06261 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 07:09 PM   #14
Sha

Quote:
Ewww... I didn't even think of that, Sha. I'll try not to get *too* close to the whales, then. I'm not sure there is a detergent that will be able to get whale snot off my clothes. Of course, if I do get sprayed, that will make for a great introduction. "Hi, I'm Care and I've been sprayed by whale snot..."

By the way, it's one year, 3 months, 27 days until our Singles Trip. Not that I'm counting, of course.
Most people don't think about that but some take rain coats.

I guess I could put that on myspace... no current disney trips on there to be counted.

Old 06-26-2008, 07:06 AM   #15
Jenroc

Quote:
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW !!!!

[QUOTE=rebecca06261;25881952]I made it. I tried voting but I think I voted for too many options. The screen froze and started yelling at me!
You should be able to vote for all the tours -- I did !!!

Quote:
you mean we arent counting down yet??? hmmm speaking of where is the one for fact finding trip?
Still not sure if I can do it yet -- will know by August. Lots of notice, eh ??!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebecca06261 View Post
Care cheated!! She looked on her counter that she's already posted!! Care is the best!

Quote:
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

THANKS !!!!!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: