Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Welcome to the DIS
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-20-2008, 01:43 PM   #136
lovetoscrap
Sees tag fairy posts that aren't there
Please bring back the Gecko and dump the stupid eyeballs
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by photobookmemories View Post
I am still trying... I have followed the directions, I have sent emails, I've posted here and I finally registered again, with a new email. I have no emails to confirm, not even from the new registration. Nothing. Original username photobookmemories, new username IluvVillains. I've been trying for a week, can you please contact me and help? melissa(@)cyberelement.com.com
I have already contacted a member of our Tech Team to help you out. But it can take a week or so for them to get to it. I will check again with them.

SCRAPbooking, I love to SCRAPbook. Don't worry, you're not the only one that read it wrong!
*Grand Duchess of Airline Check Ins and Upgrades**Lady In Waiting of The Cheap Boxed Wine Chamber**Grand Princess Royale of Cookieland* Another quality, content-rich post by LTS
lovetoscrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2008, 11:27 AM   #137
lovetoscrap
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

Photobookmemories, are you using a work email or somthing that might be blocking the emails from our site? The email has gone out and your account shows that it is just waiting for the confirmation from you. Have you checked your junk/spam box?

SCRAPbooking, I love to SCRAPbook. Don't worry, you're not the only one that read it wrong!
*Grand Duchess of Airline Check Ins and Upgrades**Lady In Waiting of The Cheap Boxed Wine Chamber**Grand Princess Royale of Cookieland* Another quality, content-rich post by LTS
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-24-2008, 04:31 PM   #138
miami
Earning My Ears

Cannot add attachments

It says:

You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may edit your posts

Why can't I post attachments?
miami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2008, 05:06 PM   #139
lovetoscrap
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

Attachments are never allowed by anyone here for security reasons. If you are looking to put a photo or something into your posts take a look at the FAQ thread on this board, and there are links that should help you.

Old 05-24-2008, 05:34 PM   #140
miami
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetoscrap View Post
Attachments are never allowed by anyone here for security reasons. If you are looking to put a photo or something into your posts take a look at the FAQ thread on this board, and there are links that should help you.
Thanks. That's what I was looking for.
miami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 08:40 PM   #141
kayceelyn
Earning My Ears

Thanks for the help!
kayceelyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 08:23 AM   #142
jtamchay
Earning My Ears

Registration

I did not receive an e-mail and would someone please advise...I followed the instructions as described and have not heard and nothing is in my junk mail folder either. thanks
Old 06-02-2008, 05:32 PM   #143
lovetoscrap
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtamchay View Post
I did not receive an e-mail and would someone please advise...I followed the instructions as described and have not heard and nothing is in my junk mail folder either. thanks
You may need to contact your internet provider. The email has been sent to the address you registered with. Also check your account to be sure you don't have any typo errors in the address you provided.

Old 06-02-2008, 06:41 PM   #144
Emily Louise's Mom
Disney addict, can't wait to go back

Red face Didn't realize

I registered about 2 years ago and never got the e-mail for activation.* I just e-mailed them now to say I have never been able to post.* Do you think they will help me even though I waited this long?
Emily Louise's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 07:25 AM   #145
lovetoscrap
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Louise's Mom View Post
I registered about 2 years ago and never got the e-mail for activation.* I just e-mailed them now to say I have never been able to post.* Do you think they will help me even though I waited this long?
As long as you are contacting them from the same address that you used when you registered then you should get the email. Make sure you check your spam/junk box if you don't see it. It may take a few days for it to be sent.

Old 06-03-2008, 11:07 AM   #146
tsmith76
Mouseketeer

Can't fully register

I may have completely missed the intitial email. Please make second attempt tsmith76

Thanks
tsmith76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 11:16 AM   #147
lovetoscrap
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsmith76 View Post
I may have completely missed the intitial email. Please make second attempt tsmith76

Thanks
Please read the first post of this thread and follow the directions found there. That is the only way to have the email sent to you again.

Old 06-03-2008, 07:29 PM   #148
sltravis23

email

Help. I have not received my email yet. I sent it a few weeks ago to supportwdwinfo.com with no response.
sltravis23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 07:27 AM   #149
jtamchay
Earning My Ears

I have changed my e-mail address and we shall see if that address allows your e-mail to come through...thanks
Old 06-04-2008, 07:32 AM   #150
jtamchay
Earning My Ears

your e-mail came through and I activated through that e-mail...I will now hope to post in other forums...I'll let you know. thanks