Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Welcome to the DIS
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-19-2008, 08:08 PM   #121
lovetoscrap
Sees tag fairy posts that aren't there
Please bring back the Gecko and dump the stupid eyeballs
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nejcorp@comcast.net View Post
I am not able to post anything. I'm not sure what i'm doing wrong. I was able to post before this. I can log on but it still says no post.
Right now you are showing up as someone that has not registered. Have you been an active poster in the past? I am going to need some more information.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomato View Post
Yes, I did all those things and still I cannot post in other threads. Can you help me? Thank you so much!
Sorry for the delay tomato. Kayla and I have been on vacation. I am going to see if I can get someone to help you to complete your registration.

SCRAPbooking, I love to SCRAPbook. Don't worry, you're not the only one that read it wrong!
*Grand Duchess of Airline Check Ins and Upgrades**Lady In Waiting of The Cheap Boxed Wine Chamber**Grand Princess Royale of Cookieland* Another quality, content-rich post by LTS
lovetoscrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 01:53 PM   #122
MagicMom1
Pixie Dust Wanted!

Cool post where?

Ok, just got my confirmation so I can post, but can't find anywhere to "start". I want to send out a post about the dining plan, but not sure how to get on the right thread. This is the only section I found a "post" button. Thanks for the info!
Register to remove

Old 04-25-2008, 02:00 PM   #123
lovetoscrap
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

You should find the New Thread button at the top and bottom of each forum. Just click there. You can post your Disney Dining Question here: http://www.disboards.com/forumdispla...rune=365&f=116

to the DIS!

SCRAPbooking, I love to SCRAPbook. Don't worry, you're not the only one that read it wrong!
*Grand Duchess of Airline Check Ins and Upgrades**Lady In Waiting of The Cheap Boxed Wine Chamber**Grand Princess Royale of Cookieland* Another quality, content-rich post by LTS
Old 05-06-2008, 10:22 PM   #124
tomato
Mouseketeer

Thank you for finalizing my registration. I appreciate the help.
tomato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 02:43 PM   #125
photobookmemories

I can't post or reply. I don't have gmail, but I didn't get an email to reply to.
photobookmemories is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 03:13 PM   #126
lovetoscrap
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by photobookmemories View Post
I can't post or reply. I don't have gmail, but I didn't get an email to reply to.

Have you followed the instructions in the OP about sending an email? You will not be able to post anywhere until you get the confirmation email and click on the link in it.

Old 05-15-2008, 10:38 AM   #127
mnra
DIS Veteran

how do i see all my post

is there a way to see all my post.
Old 05-15-2008, 12:08 PM   #128
photobookmemories

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetoscrap View Post
Have you followed the instructions in the OP about sending an email? You will not be able to post anywhere until you get the confirmation email and click on the link in it.
What is the OP, where can I find it?
Old 05-15-2008, 12:32 PM   #129
lovetoscrap
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnra View Post
is there a way to see all my post.
You need to post this as a seperate/new thread. Take a look at the FAQ thread about subscribing. If you still have problems please start a new thread and we can help you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by photobookmemories View Post
What is the OP, where can I find it?

I am sorry. I should have said in the first post (original post=OP) . There are instructions on what to do in the first post of this thread. Try those and let me know what happens.

Old 05-16-2008, 03:43 PM   #130
photobookmemories

I have sent 2 emails to support/wdwinfo.com (I can't use the correct email in my post) and have not received a reply. I sent one Wed. and one Thursday. Please help. I want to have some points transferred to make a reservation.
Old 05-19-2008, 12:59 PM   #131
Susan_farnan

Cannot seem to post

I am trying to post and reply to a post, but it says I do not have privileges. I was able to do so in Oct. of 2006. How do I get on?!?! This is so frustrating!
Susan_farnan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 01:03 PM   #132
Susan_farnan

Hi,

I'm still trying to post, but cannot. Why is this? Does it shut you out after you had privileges previously?
Old 05-19-2008, 01:08 PM   #133
Susan_farnan

Still trying. AM I missing something?
Old 05-19-2008, 03:07 PM   #134
lovetoscrap
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

You have not clicked on he confirmation link in the email that is sent after you register. Check out the 1st post on this thread for more information. Since you joined so long ago you probably need to follow the steps to have it resent. You only show that you have ever posted 3 times--the 3 you just wrote here, so you probably never confirmed your registration and were able to post.

Also, not sure if the username you are using is your full name, but if it is you may want to consider coming up with an "alias" and reregistering. Many people here determine that they do not like having their full name as a username for privacy reasons.

After you follow the steps outlined in the first post, let me know if you are still having problems.

Old 05-20-2008, 01:06 PM   #135
photobookmemories

I am still trying... I have followed the directions, I have sent emails, I've posted here and I finally registered again, with a new email. I have no emails to confirm, not even from the new registration. Nothing. Original username photobookmemories, new username IluvVillains. I've been trying for a week, can you please contact me and help? melissa(@)cyberelement.com.com