Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Welcome to the DIS
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-19-2008, 10:22 PM   #76
The Strada
Earning My Ears

Thanks!
The Strada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 10:22 PM   #77
The Strada
Earning My Ears

The Strada is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-19-2008, 11:45 PM   #78
Rushdude
Though it's just a memory, some memories last forever!
I'm also curious about this one

Thanks LTS for the answer. I was wondering what was going on.

Regarding the game, round 2, as you can see from the time span between my question and this reply, I don't have as much time as I did before.

Thanks again.
Old 02-22-2008, 12:42 PM   #79
hahmood
hahmood

under 13 permission

my son who is 11 tried to register, I was sent a permission link but just takes me to the regular opening board, can you help?

2006 AKL Club Level
2007 WL Old Faithful Club
March 2008 WL Old Faithful Club

hahmood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 04:07 PM   #80
lovetoscrap
Sees tag fairy posts that aren't there
Please bring back the Gecko and dump the stupid eyeballs
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hahmood View Post
my son who is 11 tried to register, I was sent a permission link but just takes me to the regular opening board, can you help?
I will find out what you need to do or get someone to help you. It may take me a bit to get the answer so please be patient.

SCRAPbooking, I love to SCRAPbook. Don't worry, you're not the only one that read it wrong!
*Grand Duchess of Airline Check Ins and Upgrades**Lady In Waiting of The Cheap Boxed Wine Chamber**Grand Princess Royale of Cookieland* Another quality, content-rich post by LTS
lovetoscrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 05:40 PM   #81
hahmood
hahmood

thank you love to scrap

2006 AKL Club Level

Old 02-22-2008, 07:49 PM   #82
lovetoscrap
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hahmood View Post
Okay, the answer I got is that you need to go ahead and send an email with the details of the problem to support@wdwinfo.com .

Please let me know if this gets resolved or if you are still having problems so I can make sure this is taken care of.

SCRAPbooking, I love to SCRAPbook. Don't worry, you're not the only one that read it wrong!
*Grand Duchess of Airline Check Ins and Upgrades**Lady In Waiting of The Cheap Boxed Wine Chamber**Grand Princess Royale of Cookieland* Another quality, content-rich post by LTS
Old 02-23-2008, 07:26 PM   #83
TB54
Earning My Ears

Sorry to jump in but I just registered this afternoon and made one posting and have been trying to go back and edit it or make another posting and have been unable to find where to do this. What am I doing wrong?
TB54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 07:46 PM   #84
lovetoscrap
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

Where did you post? I will take a look at it, I am totally sure what you are asking about.

Old 02-23-2008, 07:54 PM   #85
lovetoscrap
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

TB54, I just found your post here on the Welcome Board. If you look in the lower right corner there should be an icon that says edit where you can click to edit your original post. Or you can just Post Reply--like you did to post here-- using the Icon at the top of your post to add something to the conversation/reply to what has been said.

Your topic is probably best for our DVC board so I am going to move it over there, but I want to make sure you understand how to reply before I do that. Meet me over on your thread!

Old 02-23-2008, 08:12 PM   #86
TB54
Earning My Ears

Well I hate to sound stupid but I have no idea how to find my thread. When I click on my user name the drop down menu says "show all posts" but when I click that the search comes up saying no posts found even though I have had 2 today.

Last edited by TB54; 02-23-2008 at 08:44 PM.
Old 02-23-2008, 09:33 PM   #87
lovetoscrap
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

Oh, okay. I got it

Here is your DVC post: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1732066 That was your first post.

Then your posts for help here were posts 2 and 3. Your post count shows 3 posts so far. Does that sound right?

Here are the directions on how to automatically subscribe when you post: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1731546

Let me know if that helps!

PS--our search no longer works so you won't be able to use it to find anything.

Old 02-24-2008, 10:46 AM   #88
TB54
Earning My Ears

Thanks

Thank you for your help. I think we are beginning to understand. I posted a new thread under the DVC forum.
Old 02-24-2008, 11:21 AM   #89
hahmood
hahmood

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetoscrap View Post
Okay, the answer I got is that you need to go ahead and send an email with the details of the problem to support@wdwinfo.com .

Please let me know if this gets resolved or if you are still having problems so I can make sure this is taken care of.
fyi..
got an automated response back -Thank you for mailing Tech Support. Please read this carefully for instructions on what to do next. Failure to do so WILL result in your email not being processed.

If you have registered a User Name or changed email address, you should receive a mail with a link to activate your account. If you didn't receive it send an mail to 111@wdwinfo.com with the subject line "Activate"

If you have log-in problems ie. unable to post when logged in, then it could be a cookie problem. Please read this FAQ to fix it.
http://www.disboards.com/showthread...threadid=312424
If not, send an email to 222@wdwinfo.com with the subject line "Locked out"

If you are seeking access to the CM Forum please email to doc@wdwinfo.com with the subject "CM Forum"

If you have any technical problems please check this FAQ before contacting us.
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?threadid=2770
If not, send an email to 333@wdwinfo.com with the subject line "other"

sent email to 333 - have not heard back as of yet

2006 AKL Club Level

Old 02-28-2008, 06:40 AM   #90
lovetoscrap
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

Did you ever hear anything at this time? I was giving it a few days (while nursing a massive headache). Let me know what is going on as of now and I will contact someone if you still haven't heard from anyone.