Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Welcome to the DIS
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-18-2008, 06:58 AM   #1
lovetoscrap
Sees tag fairy posts that aren't there
Please bring back the Gecko and dump the stupid eyeballs
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

Arrow *** If you are Not Fully Registered/Unable to post on any other boards

**** Please be sure you are not trying to post on the COMPLETED TRIP REPORTS board. That board is READ ONLY and does not allow any posting. ***

Look under your username to the left. If it says "Registered User" then you have not completed your registration or your account is currently inactive. You should have received an email with a link that you need to click on to confirm your registration. Please check your Junk/Spam/Bulk Mail folders because often the email ends up there. If you can't find it, or don't think you received it then please send an email to support@wdwinfo.com from the email address you gave when you registered, include your username, and a brief explanation of what the problem is. It can take up to a week for you to get a response.

If you are a current or formerly ACTIVE MEMBER that has all the sudden lost the ability to post on other boards: the most common reason is that you changed your email address on the account and haven't confirmed the change. You will need to go into the email account you were using and find the email from the DISboards that has a link to click to confirm that you have changed the email address. If you no longer have access to that account or can't find the email we sent then please follow the directions above, providing both your former and current email address and an explanation of the problem.

Once you have completed the registration process and your account is active you will be free to post on all of the other boards here.

If you STILL do not receive the email that you need please post here so we can get someone to help and explain what steps you have already taken. After you post please check back on this thread to see you have a response with questions or further instructions. Also check the words under your username to see if they no longer say "Registered User". Usually you won't receive an email response, but your account will have been taken care of.

Occasionally some ISPs block emails coming from the DIS. You would need to contact your email provider for help with this.

Please don't post here with discussion or about other Tech Questions. This is only so we can have the list of the users that need to have their accounts activated. All other posts will be deleted.

Thanks for your patience

SCRAPbooking, I love to SCRAPbook. Don't worry, you're not the only one that read it wrong!
*Grand Duchess of Airline Check Ins and Upgrades**Lady In Waiting of The Cheap Boxed Wine Chamber**Grand Princess Royale of Cookieland* Another quality, content-rich post by LTS

Last edited by lovetoscrap; 06-01-2013 at 12:56 PM.
lovetoscrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 07:00 AM   #2
ratatouille1
Earning My Ears

I did not receive the email, I sent an email to 111@wdwinfo.com and there is nothing in my junk folder.
ratatouille1 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-18-2008, 08:47 AM   #3
Donald's Shrink
Mouseketeer

Same for me, I also did not receive an activation email or a reply to the email I sent to 111@wdwinfo.com, and there is nothing in my junk folder.
Donald's Shrink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 09:13 AM   #4
storzo
DIS Veteran

I have not been receiving emails, problem with the provider (hotmail) so I switched to an aol address and I still am not receiving emails but now I can't fully register either. I have tried emailing disboards about the problem, but have no idea if they were received or answered because I can't receive any dis email. Thanks for any help you can provide.
storzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 09:18 AM   #5
miki
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by storzo View Post
I have not been receiving emails, problem with the provider (hotmail) so I switched to an aol address and I still am not receiving emails but now I can't fully register either. I have tried emailing disboards about the problem, but have no idea if they were received or answered because I can't receive any dis email. Thanks for any help you can provide.
This is the profile with the hotmail account. I tried to create a new profile when I still couldn't get emails so this is the new profile. I left one with hotmail and one with aol to see if one would start working...but so far no such luck and I am "locked out" out of both.
miki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 10:32 AM   #6
mnmom22
Mouseketeer

unable to post

I have been unable to post or reply since Monday when I changed my email address after posting a reservation wanted request on the DVC board. I did not receive the confirmation email however I have received several of the automated emails from support. I have tried everything in them and still nothing. I do use Yahoo but there are no emails in my bulk folder and I have received the auoto reply from Support @wdwinfo.com. I can't reply to the people who were nice enough to offer to make a reservation. We're trying to travel in March so every day I don't have a res made is more likely I won't be able to get one. It's very frustrating. Now it's Friday and Member Services for DVC will be closed for the weekend. Can anyone help????
Betsy
mnmom22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 10:47 AM   #7
chinadoll03
Earning My Ears

Hi, I'm one of the ones who can't complete my registration---I tried both of my emails addresses and neither has received the activation email. I sent an email to support and got the one that said "email 111 and write 'activate' in the subject line," but still nothing. Thanks!
chinadoll03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 10:54 AM   #8
SatninDis
Earning My Ears

Same here too. I contacted 111@wdwinfo.com and didn't receive any reply back. Nothing is going to my spam folder...I turned it off just to get anything from wdwinfo. I hope it gets figured out soon!
SatninDis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 11:06 AM   #9
TheBlackPearl1
Earning My Ears

Same here, no initial email and nothing since I sent an email to activate.
TheBlackPearl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 11:19 AM   #10
Angieandpooster
Earning My Ears

I'm stuck too. I have gmail. Anyone else w/ gmail that isn't getting the emails?
Angieandpooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 12:09 PM   #11
TheBlackPearl1
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angieandpooster View Post
I'm stuck too. I have gmail. Anyone else w/ gmail that isn't getting the emails?
I'm gmail too.
TheBlackPearl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 02:48 PM   #12
Unregistered

SAme here. I can't post anywhere else. My user name is JagsandJax and my email is TRubio19@aol.com. Thanks
Old 01-18-2008, 02:50 PM   #13
JagsandJax
Mommy to 2 wild and crazy boys

OOPS!!! I wasn't loged in. Again JagsandJax, TRubio19@aol.com
JagsandJax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 06:15 PM   #14
Copper Queen
Mouseketeer

I'm one who hasn't received anything. I'm using a yahoo email after trying several times with changing my address.

Thank you for looking into this.
Copper Queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 06:36 PM   #15
Suzibrat
\m/ Slipknot Maggot

I'm using gmail and there is nothing in my spam folder. I haven't received any replies from 111@wdwinfo.com either. Thank you for all your help on this! Suzi
Suzibrat is offline   Reply With Quote