Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2006, 08:35 PM   #4936
itdjbw
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bear74
I just got a PM from Marti she said that paul really likes his new job.
Did you tell her to come post - she is missed here???

I've been blessed!!!
Old 06-10-2006, 09:55 PM   #4937
my3princes
Looking for a milestone to claim
I'm beginning to think I'm the invisible DISer (but Disney sure noticed you!)

Kate. I think the new friend you mentioned the other day may have posted on the weight loss thread. Just thought you'd like to know.

We decided not to go bowling tonight as we were all tired. We will go tomorrow. We ended up watching Nanny McPhee. What a good movie. Chris even liked it, though he thought that he wouldn't.

I've been making more autograph pages. They are coming out well (at least on the computer screen). Does anyone know which character's from Cars will be appearing at MGM?

Deb

Deb
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-10-2006, 11:27 PM   #4938
babytrees
I hate when you've been salivating over something and then it disappoints!!
Who has a big toe the same size as the rest of their toes??? I know I don't have uniform feet

Fly by posting:

I have multi cultural hands(every color we had) after an afternoon of tie dyeing. We did shirts for the Pal Mickeys, the girls and I did shorts and shirts and Abi made a floor green. It shall be interesting at tomorrows roast to see how my hands and green nose go over!!

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!!

Amy- hope the open house brings lots of people through your house....plus at least a couple of buyers.

Anyone have a suggestion for an inexpensive digital camera? I have started looking and am so confused...all I know is I want something with a zoom lens.

mom to Cassidy and Abi
my favorite princesses
Old 06-11-2006, 01:38 AM   #4939
rosiejo
Wonky Chick
Look out for wedding crashing DISers!
Blimey you guys were hyper last night

Quote:
Originally Posted by babytrees
Fly by posting:

I have multi cultural hands(every color we had) after an afternoon of tie dyeing. We did shirts for the Pal Mickeys, the girls and I did shorts and shirts and Abi made a floor green. It shall be interesting at tomorrows roast to see how my hands and green nose go over!!

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!!

Amy- hope the open house brings lots of people through your house....plus at least a couple of buyers.

Anyone have a suggestion for an inexpensive digital camera? I have started looking and am so confused...all I know is I want something with a zoom lens.
Wow - quiet night - must be those technical problems - but as I can now quote they may actually be fixed

Theresa I just got a Canon powershot A620 - 7mega pixels and a decent zoom. It is a compact camera (unlike my old one) so you can fit it in your purse. I got it because it was a bargain on amazon - but after it arrived I checked out the photography board and a lot of people are raving about it.
Old 06-11-2006, 05:31 AM   #4940
PNO4TE
DIS Musician
Piano Teacher
Can't stay awake at night for the "hen parties"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosiejo
Wow - quiet night - must be those technical problems - but as I can now quote they may actually be fixed

Well, only three posts since I signed off last night! This has got to be a record.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day. It is supposed to rain here, but for now it is sunny and cool so the dog and I are off for a walk!

"Music... this is the favorite passion of my soul." ~ Thomas Jefferson
‎"Good wine is a necessity of life for me" ~ Thomas Jefferson

In memory of June. 09/04/06. "Keep the board going for me while I'm gone..."
Old 06-11-2006, 06:57 AM   #4941
Pooh67_68
My head looked like a brillo pad
DH gave me roses ... just because :)
Someone please take pity on me, and send me a small piece of pecan pie

Good Morning Everyone

Looks like the DIS is back up and running.

Happy birthday/anniversary to anyone celebrating.

Hope anyone who is sick or just starting to get sick, starts to feel better soon.

Anyone having problems with family/friends, that it all works out soon.

And finally for everyone, just because I like you.
Old 06-11-2006, 09:07 AM   #4942
Steffy
I owe, I owe, It's off to work I go!!!
Knows the best way to fight the post-Disney trip depression is to plan another trip

Good morning DDA...

I won't be on too much today either. The sun is shining...

My family has gone to Hershey Park. I was invited, but couldn't go because of my stupid ankle....

Hope everyone is having a fine day... at least Terry is having a great day at the beach..

I might go for a drive to see my son and DGS with the top down!!..

to all in need.
Old 06-11-2006, 09:23 AM   #4943
MinnieMouseMom
BL II - Red Team
WISH Biggest Loser
Knows resistance is futile

Quote:
Originally Posted by my3princes
Kate. I think the new friend you mentioned the other day may have posted on the weight loss thread. Just thought you'd like to know.

We decided not to go bowling tonight as we were all tired. We will go tomorrow. We ended up watching Nanny McPhee. What a good movie. Chris even liked it, though he thought that he wouldn't.

I've been making more autograph pages. They are coming out well (at least on the computer screen). Does anyone know which character's from Cars will be appearing at MGM?

Deb
These two have been posted: http://www.disboards.com/showpost.ph...postcount=6680

Disneyland-'79, '85, '97, '99, '00, '02, '05, '08-offsite
Disneyland-'03-Grand Californian
Disneyland Hotel-'10
WDW-Honeymoon '93-Swan
All-Star Movies-'05
Polynesian-Honeymoon Suite-'05
CBR-'09
POR-'12

Old 06-11-2006, 09:27 AM   #4944
triplefigs
Triple Chick
Triple the Kids
Triple the FUN!
Bama Alumni

Morning. Off to spend the day with the kids and John. We decided to wait and try a 2008 Disney Cruise and go either Spring Break or their Birthday (no 7 day cruises in summer 2007 and Spring Break is Easter in 2007 and WAY too much money). That way we can get a 7 day Eastern and heave more time to save up.

Hope everyone is well. Oh, and I sent Karen (lovespoohbear) a PM and an email to check up on her. Have a great day.
Old 06-11-2006, 09:51 AM   #4945
legalslave
Keep the board going for me while I'm gone, but don't be TOO prolific!!!

Hi all. I just scanned in the autograph pages I made for my co-worker who's going to WDW late September. I had to start all over again as the ones I made for our December trip were lost in the hard drive crash. Some of them would not print out in this format correctly (Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Goofy, Eeyore and Tigger - Piglet didn't print quite right, either), but there's plenty for you to get the idea. I borrowed Kate's four parks design to use on the inside cover page. The pages are actually set up so that there's 1/2 inch of white on the left side for punching holes to place the pages in the 5 x 7 scrapbook. Hope you like them!

Last edited by legalslave; 06-11-2006 at 10:08 AM. Reason: Oops! I notice that Aurora didn't print right, either!
Old 06-11-2006, 10:04 AM   #4946
julia & nicks mom
Bad influence on the Tag Fairy!
I knocked Mickey's block off

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4disney

Thanks for telling me about signing onto the site. I will learn as I go along. Getting back to our discussion the other day, can you think of any restaurants to avoid or any that we definatley should try with the free dining plan?

Everyone say hi to my new friend who I convinced to join the DISboards the other day at the doctor!!

Deb - thanks for telling me about her post!!

She is planning a trip at the end of August and will be using the DDP - and wants restaurant reccomendations - her kids are older so the might think they are too old for character meals - and if I remember correctly might be somewhat picky!!

here is a list of restaurants you can use on the dining plan
http://www.wdwinfo.com/MagicYourWaydining.htm

Here are some of my reccomendations

Resorts:

Whipsering Canyon Cafe at Wildnerness Lodge
Ohana at the Poly
ESPN at Boardwalk (I forget if your kids are boys but they would love this if they are!!)
Beaches and Cream at Yacht Club - the food is great and the atmosphere is awesome (you can't make a reservation but ask for the counter if there is a wait and you will probably get in quicker!)

Epcot
Mitsukoshi Teppanyaki loved the food and it was fun - it is like Benihana's where they cook at your table
Le Cellier - has great steaks!

Hope that helps -

ask us all kinds of questions here - we are all Disney obsessed and overplan and love to help other people overplan!! Although it sounds to me like maybe you do the same thing!!!!!
Old 06-11-2006, 10:06 AM   #4947
julia & nicks mom

June - your pages are ADORABLE!!!

I love how you did the Mad Hatter's name!!
Old 06-11-2006, 10:09 AM   #4948
bethbuchall
Had to make sure she was in Disney World on her 40th

Quote:
Originally Posted by legalslave
Hi all. I just scanned in the autograph pages I made for my co-worker who's going to WDW late September. I had to start all over again as the ones I made for our December trip were lost in the hard drive crash. Some of them would not print out in this format correctly (Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Goofy, Eeyore and Tigger - Piglet didn't print quite right, either), but there's plenty for you to get the idea. I borrowed Kate's four parks design to use on the inside cover page. The pages are actually set up so that there's 1/2 inch of white on the left side for punching wholes to place the pages in the 5 x 7 scrapbook. Hope you like them!
Those are great!

Beth

Old 06-11-2006, 10:10 AM   #4949
julia & nicks mom

The weather here in Cincinnati SUCKS!!!!

It rained or drizzled all day yesterday and the worst part is - it is FREEZING!! It only got to about 65 yesterday (that might be generous) and I could see my breath at the festival!!! It was not very crowded! Hopefully more people will come today but the weather isn't much better - just no rain - although it might storm later

Could someone let Mother Nature know it is summer?
Old 06-11-2006, 10:10 AM   #4950
legalslave
Keep the board going for me while I'm gone, but don't be TOO prolific!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by julia & nicks mom
June - your pages are ADORABLE!!!

I love how you did the Mad Hatter's name!!
Thanks, Kate! I like that one, too. A stumbled on by chance font. Hope you don't mind that I borrowed your design for a different use!

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: