Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Disney Collectors Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-19-2013, 10:50 PM   #1
Mnementh
I like the Steelers almost as much as I like ole whats her name
I thought she was describing her screen name

Are these pins still available at WDW?

I'm planning my next trip to WDW and I always like to attempt to complete a set of mystery box pins while I'm there. There are two sets that came out several months ago that I was wondering if a recent visitor could tell me if they're still available? I would also like to know, if they are still for sale, if you feel they will still be available come my trip in early October?

The two sets I'm most interested in are the Barnstormer reveal/conceal set and the Splash Mountain reveal/conceal set.

If neither of these are available any longer, could you name a few (or all, if you know them) of the mystery pin sets that are currently for sale in the parks? Thanks for your help.
Old 05-10-2013, 01:15 PM   #2
like2workout
Mouseketeer

i have some friends who went to disneyworld last november and brought me back a box of the splash mountain set. i was at disneyworld in january and couldn't find them anywhere. i do not know what sets are currently available.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mnementh View Post
I'm planning my next trip to WDW and I always like to attempt to complete a set of mystery box pins while I'm there. There are two sets that came out several months ago that I was wondering if a recent visitor could tell me if they're still available? I would also like to know, if they are still for sale, if you feel they will still be available come my trip in early October?

The two sets I'm most interested in are the Barnstormer reveal/conceal set and the Splash Mountain reveal/conceal set.

If neither of these are available any longer, could you name a few (or all, if you know them) of the mystery pin sets that are currently for sale in the parks? Thanks for your help.
like2workout is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: