Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Dis Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-18-2013, 04:39 PM   #1
CrusinLattas
Mouseketeer

Y.E.S. program for September 8 - 12

We will be at Disneyland September 8 - 12 and my daughter really wants to participate in the Y.E.S. program but we need 10 to make a class! Is anyone planning on being there that week and interested? If you haven't already gotten tickets the program offers discount tickets - if you have tickets or an annual pass the classes are $37. The one she is most interested in is the animation class, but any of the classes or even all the classes would be great! The 13th they are doing the Vilians in the Park so although we are there I think that Monday - Thursday would be the best dates. I can send you program information. We have really been wanting to do this and I figure there are others out there that would like the opportunity to combine learning with a Disneyland trip. The program is for grades 3 - 12.
CrusinLattas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 09:37 PM   #2
Bethnde1
Earning My Ears

we would like the Y.E.S. program

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrusinLattas View Post
We will be at Disneyland September 8 - 12 and my daughter really wants to participate in the Y.E.S. program but we need 10 to make a class! Is anyone planning on being there that week and interested? If you haven't already gotten tickets the program offers discount tickets - if you have tickets or an annual pass the classes are $37. The one she is most interested in is the animation class, but any of the classes or even all the classes would be great! The 13th they are doing the Vilians in the Park so although we are there I think that Monday - Thursday would be the best dates. I can send you program information. We have really been wanting to do this and I figure there are others out there that would like the opportunity to combine learning with a Disneyland trip. The program is for grades 3 - 12.
My daughter & I may be interested. Please forward the info on, I'm not sure how u can do it w/o posting it on the board?
Bethnde1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: