DVC RESALES
DVC RESALES

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Vacation Club > Purchasing DVC
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-11-2013, 07:29 PM   #1
michelleiada
DIS Veteran

Addonitis

I finally became a DVC member in August, purchasing 250 points at BCV. It took me a few years to save the money to pay cash for this. I dreamed about it for years. We haven't even had our first official trip home yet, booked 12 nights in June. I am already trying to figure out how to buy more points. I've begun a little special saving for it again.. What the heck is wrong with me?? Will I ever be satisfied?

2012 BECAME DVC MEMBER AT BCV!

michelleiada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 07:31 PM   #2
Deb & Bill
DVC-Trivia Contest, Apr-2006: Honorable Mention

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelleiada View Post
I finally became a DVC member in August, purchasing 250 points at BCV. It took me a few years to save the money to pay cash for this. I dreamed about it for years. We haven't even had our first official trip home yet, booked 12 nights in June. I am already trying to figure out how to buy more points. I've begun a little special saving for it again.. What the heck is wrong with me?? Will I ever be satisfied?
Start adding up the $$ for your annual member fees and that will be the cure. Plus the price of park admission and travelling to WDW.

Stop the madness. No more DVC construction.
Bring back Vacation Magic. Dump Disney Files!
Stopped drinking the Kool-aid long ago.
Deb & Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-11-2013, 07:47 PM   #3
michelleiada
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb & Bill

Start adding up the $$ for your annual member fees and that will be the cure. Plus the price of park admission and travelling to WDW.
LOL....I guess that's true. Aweeee....If only I could be on a perpetual Disney Vacation....

Seriously though, if I could go a few times a year it may satisfy me for a bit! I see you own at VWL. Do you love it there? I love BCV and wonder if I would buy at another location, perhaps VWL!

2012 BECAME DVC MEMBER AT BCV!

michelleiada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 06:37 AM   #4
Pirate Granny
DIS Veteran

We have OKW and BCV ... But my heart belongs to VWL especially at the holidays...so, after further discussions we will look for a small resale there. We have three daughters, so this will give each of them (they are on the deeds anyway) one. They can haggle about which one and sell if they want once we are gone...we are in our early 60's so I would assume there will be a few years left on the contracts. But the advantages for us, far outweigh the costs..
Old 02-13-2013, 09:18 AM   #5
Caren90
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirate Granny View Post
We have OKW and BCV ... But my heart belongs to VWL especially at the holidays...so, after further discussions we will look for a small resale there. We have three daughters, so this will give each of them (they are on the deeds anyway) one. They can haggle about which one and sell if they want once we are gone...we are in our early 60's so I would assume there will be a few years left on the contracts. But the advantages for us, far outweigh the costs..

Good for You! Sounds like you are living the dream.

Stephen
Old 02-13-2013, 09:32 AM   #6
chateau
DIS Veteran

Addonitis got me and now BCV will be seeing me a bit more!!

I feel like a kid at Christmas!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: