Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > The DIS Unplugged Podcast > Power of 10 - DIS Events to Benefit GKTW
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-02-2012, 08:52 PM   #1
lthiesfeld07
Mouseketeer

Smile GKTW Event: Scentsy Fundraiser for GKTW

Hi fellow DISers!
While listening to the podcast and hearing about Give Kids the World, I've been thinking about a way I can help raise money for this worthy cause. Everyone here is so inspiring, and I'd like to do my part.

I have an idea for a fundraiser for GKTW. I'd like to implement my plan to the Disney Fan community and therefore need your help.
I am an Independent Scentsy consultant. For those of you who are unfamiliar with Scentsy, it is a wickless candle warmer. They come in several different sizes and many different scents. Scentsy sells room sprays, scent circles, scent paks, Scentsy Buddies, travel tins, and perfume.
I chose a few warmers and scents that customers can purchase, and I will donate the proceeds of those products to Give Kids the World in the name of the Power of 10.

I wanted to get opinions on this in a "safe house" from the DIS Unplugged listeners. Please share your opinions!
Here is a link to my website for you to see what is Scentsy is all about. https://laurathiesfeld.scentsy.us

PLEASE email me or PM with questions or comments.
If this is successful, I will open this up to every item in the catalog.
If you would like to place an order, please email me first before placing the order on my website.

Thank you so much for your support and guidance and I hope this can be a successful fundraiser to benefit Give Kids the World!
1997- Dixie Landings * 2002- ASMo * Aug 2011- Off-site Jan 2012- CBR * April 2012- OKW *June 2012- ASMu *September 2012- Pop/Kidani *March 2013- ASMu/Kidani *July 2013 AEP- CSR/Contemporary *October 2013- ASMu/Contemporary *December 2013- POR

Last edited by *NikkiBell*; 02-21-2012 at 03:23 PM.
lthiesfeld07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 01:12 PM   #2
lthiesfeld07
Mouseketeer

Hey DISers!
I was mentioned on the podcast last week about this fundraiser!
I've had a few orders already for this and I am very excited!
if you are interested in a making a purchase, contact me! Or. Visit my website https://laurathiesfeld.scentsy.us visit the GKTW tab to learn more!
thanks so much for your support! Tell your friends and family too!
1997- Dixie Landings * 2002- ASMo * Aug 2011- Off-site Jan 2012- CBR * April 2012- OKW *June 2012- ASMu *September 2012- Pop/Kidani *March 2013- ASMu/Kidani *July 2013 AEP- CSR/Contemporary *October 2013- ASMu/Contemporary *December 2013- POR

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-22-2012, 01:12 PM   #3
lthiesfeld07
Mouseketeer

Hi Everyone!

My fundraiser is still going on!

Mother's Day is right around the corner and Scentsy is a great gift for any Mom out there!

Need some ideas for scents? Let me know! I can give you my recommendations!

The new Layers products are great too! I have the body spray, shower gel and body butter and I LOVE them!

What a great way to donate to Give Kids the World!

Thanks for all of your support!!

https://laurathiesfeld.scentsy.us
Click on the GKTW Party!

Old 07-18-2012, 09:35 AM   #4
Charitybeth
Earning My Ears

You bet me to it :-)

Hey, I am a Scentsy Consultant too. I woke up in the middle of the night last night and had the same idea. Wouldn't it be great if we could get Scentsy Corporate to make a GKTW warmer!
Charitybeth is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: