The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disneyland (California) (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   The WORST attraction! (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3201267)

JazzyCatsAtDLR 11-19-2013 09:49 PM

The WORST attraction!

Since I've posted a thread about favorite attractions, I thought I'd now post one about least favorites. Which attraction(s) do you just not care for at all at either or both parks? Are there any you downright hate?!

At Disneyland I don't care for Innoventions, Astro Orbiter, or Go Coaster.
At CA Adventure it's Jumpin' Jellyfish and the swings

amylew 11-19-2013 09:55 PM

Nemo submarines. They make me claustrophobic!

Monica D 11-19-2013 09:56 PM

The Wheel of Doom, aka The Wheel of Death at DCA. Rode it once...never again.

MickeyFan18 11-19-2013 10:02 PM

Never been on the Wheel of Death and prob never will... I gotta say im not a fan of Winnie the Pooh, its must be my least favorite in DL followed closely by Captain EO (according to my parents it would be cool if I had seen it the first time it was out)

ExcitedSam 11-20-2013 01:01 AM

Nemo for us, claustrophobic, tired and boring. Hopefully the refurb will spruce it up a bit.

JazzyCatsAtDLR 11-20-2013 02:00 AM

I remember going on the original submarines as a kid and being terrified, but I actually really enjoy the Nemo subs now. I'm quite sad they will be closed when I go in January. It would be a fun ride for my whole party to go on together. Totally unique to Disneyland.

JazzyCatsAtDLR 11-20-2013 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MickeyFan18 (Post 50115492)
Never been on the Wheel of Death and prob never will... I gotta say im not a fan of Winnie the Pooh, its must be my least favorite in DL followed closely by Captain EO (according to my parents it would be cool if I had seen it the first time it was out)

I thought I would never ride the Fun Wheel either, until my aunts coaxed me onto it - in a swinging car! I was scared at first, but then seeing my aunts' reactions made it so much fun. They were more scared than I was!

mama2goldens 11-20-2013 02:16 AM

Mickey's "not so" Fun Wheel!!! I am scared to death of it!! I was talked in to trying the swing option and have never screamed so much in my life. I was then talked into trying the stationary side...and I have to tell you, not much better. So I officially won't ride it again!

Other than that I would do everything...although there are still rides I haven't tried, even though I have been to DLR over 20 times.

JazzyCatsAtDLR 11-20-2013 02:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mama2goldens (Post 50116235)
Mickey's "not so" Fun Wheel!!! I am scared to death of it!! I was talked in to trying the swing option and have never screamed so much in my life. I was then talked into trying the stationary side...and I have to tell you, not much better. So I officially won't ride it again!

Other than that I would do everything...although there are still rides I haven't tried, even though I have been to DLR over 20 times.

Now I'm dying to know what you haven't tried! I've never been on the canoes.

ExcitedSam 11-20-2013 03:51 AM

OMG! What is with the Wheel? You get a giant safety bar for Ariels and in those swinging cages nothing! We have the most hilarious video of our family on that ride, all smiles and happy to screaming and the camera going everywhere :rotfl2: even though it scared the crap out of us I'd still do that again before Nemo, but happy not to do either :thumbsup2

aliceindisneyland 11-20-2013 09:29 AM

It makes me sad as it used to be one of my favorite rides, but Matterhorn is the worst for me. I am thankful DD turned 7 so now the kids can ride it Single Rider. I am pretty young and in great health, and Matterhorn gives me a headache and pain in my tailbone every time [since they changed the bobsleds].

DisneytheKid 11-20-2013 09:30 AM

Totally the fun Wheel. Heights are not my favorite....

DisneytheKid 11-20-2013 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ExcitedSam (Post 50116326)
OMG! What is with the Wheel? You get a giant safety bar for Ariels and in those swinging cages nothing!

Seriously right? :confused3

MychaelP 11-20-2013 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aliceindisneyland (Post 50117715)
It makes me sad as it used to be one of my favorite rides, but Matterhorn is the worst for me. I am thankful DD turned 7 so now the kids can ride it Single Rider. I am pretty young and in great health, and Matterhorn gives me a headache and pain in my tailbone every time [since they changed the bobsleds].

I must agree. I even tried it again once they changed the cars, it is the most jarring ride on earth I think. Even worse than any wooden rollercoaster! Maybe it sits slow low to the ground due to the height clearances so they can't put shocks on it?

TheChapman6 11-20-2013 09:33 AM

astro orbiters and the teacups for sure!