The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Dis Meets (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   DISers in Jacksonville area (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3195349)

Disneymom83 11-04-2013 10:27 PM

DISers in Jacksonville area
 
Wondering if there are any others in the jacksonville area.

ChristineNic 11-05-2013 07:21 AM

I will be moving to Jax in December.

Disneymom83 11-05-2013 09:52 AM

Oh where are you moving from?

SouthernBelles 11-05-2013 09:55 AM

Hi..I'm in Jax!

Disneymom83 11-05-2013 12:20 PM

I'd love to get to know other disney people that are in this area. Think it would be fun. I don't think i have any friends that are as obsessed with disney as I am lol

What part of jax is everything from? I'm in the Southside/beaches area.

SouthernBelles 11-05-2013 12:43 PM

OP area for us. My daughter is in VPK in Fleming Island and we LOVE it over there. We will be moving to that area if I can ever get this house up for sale!!

Any Disney trips coming up for you? We are heading down 12/4-12/8 and staying at CBR this time.

I know what you mean about being Disney obsessed, I just bought a Chamilia Flex Bangle this morning off of Ebay just so I could fill it with Disney beads!!!

Disneymom83 11-05-2013 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SouthernBelles
OP area for us. My daughter is in VPK in Fleming Island and we LOVE it over there. We will be moving to that area if I can ever get this house up for sale!!

Any Disney trips coming up for you? We are heading down 12/4-12/8 and staying at CBR this time.

I know what you mean about being Disney obsessed, I just bought a Chamilia Flex Bangle this morning off of Ebay just so I could fill it with Disney beads!!!

We use to live in OP as well. We've been over here for about 4 years now.

We're looking at going for 2 nights end of February but the prices are so high I think I'll have to push the dates back. Nothing is set in stone. DH and I graduate in april so we didn't want to try to plan a trip then and there have 3 birthdays in May. I guess we could always go beginning of May. Though I'd love to go sooner.

My DH just doesn't understand my obsession either. Lol though he's a willing participant. Since I'm the planner of the family he's stuck with the vacations I plan.

ChristineNic 11-05-2013 06:21 PM

I am moving from Ft Lauderdale area. I will be staying with friends in Middleburg for a month. We close on our new house, also in Middleburg, a week and a day before Christmas.

It would be fun to have Jax area Dismeet.

Disneymom83 11-05-2013 10:35 PM

Yes I agree it would be fun. Maybe we can keep this thread going as our "jax group"?
What do you ladies think?

SouthernBelles 11-06-2013 10:34 PM

Love the "Jax Group" idea!!

An early welcome!! We just went to Halloween Party out at Lake Asbury (Middleburg area) and it was sooooooo much fun! The neighborhood really got together and had decorating contests and it really was a blast!!

ChristineNic 11-07-2013 06:59 AM

A Jax group is a great idea!

Disneymom83 11-07-2013 10:55 PM

Awesome! We should learn a little more about each other. I'll go first :-)

Name: Traci
Age: 30
Spouses name: mark
Years together: 5 ( married 2 on Dec 17 th)
Children: yes 3 savannah Connor and emma
Favorite Disney Park: Magic Kingdom :-)
Favorite TS: crystal Palace (because of the characters)
Favorite resort: GF
How many times have you been to the world: too many to count, been going since I was 7
Favorite character: mickey mouse
Favorite ride: Rockin roller coaster amd ToT

SouthernBelles 11-08-2013 01:25 PM

Awesome job Traci...thanks for getting this started!!

Name: Melissa
Age: 38
Spouses name: Garrett
Years together: 19 (married 13 on 8/12/2000)
Children: DD Ryleigh 5yrs, DS Gavin 4yrs and three little Angels in Heaven
College or favorite team: FSU Class of 98 (Garrett) & FSU class of 99 for me
Favorite Disney Park: Magic Kingdom
Favorite TS: CRT for DD and T-Rex cafe for DS
Favorite resort: AOA
How many times have you been to the world: 6, I think
Favorite character: Ariel
Favorite ride: Under the Sea/Little Mermaid Ride at MK

Quote:

Originally Posted by Disneymom83 (Post 50026660)
Awesome! We should learn a little more about each other. I'll go first :-)

Name: Traci
Age: 30
Spouses name: mark
Years together: 5 ( married 2 on Dec 17 th)
Children: yes 3 savannah Connor and emma
Favorite Disney Park: Magic Kingdom :-)
Favorite TS: crystal Palace (because of the characters)
Favorite resort: GF
How many times have you been to the world: too many to count, been going since I was 7
Favorite character: mickey mouse
Favorite ride: Rockin roller coaster amd ToT


Disneymom83 11-08-2013 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SouthernBelles
Awesome job Traci...thanks for getting this started!!

Name: Melissa
Age: 38
Spouses name: Garrett
Years together: 19 (married 13 on 8/12/2000)
Children: DD Ryleigh 5yrs, DS Gavin 4yrs and three little Angels in Heaven
College or favorite team: FSU Class of 98 (Garrett) & FSU class of 99 for me
Favorite Disney Park: Magic Kingdom
Favorite TS: CRT for DD and T-Rex cafe for DS
Favorite resort: AOA

How many times have you been to the world: 6, I think
Favorite character: Ariel
Favorite ride: Under the Sea/Little Mermaid Ride at MK

Hi Melissa! Mark graduated from FSU in 2005. We are avid NOLES fans! Awesome season this year.
Our children are DD 10 DS 4 and DD 4 months.

ChristineNic 11-08-2013 02:11 PM

Name: Christine
Age: 45
Spouses name: Nick
Years together: 15
Children: No kids
Favorite Disney Park: Epcot
Favorite TS: Still working my way through them all to compare -- Via Napoli and San Angel Inn
Favorite resort: OKW
How many times have you been to the world: too many to count
Favorite character: Tink!
Favorite ride: TOT


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:17 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.