The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   DVC Member Services (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=89)
-   -   DVC Annual Pass discount (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3182032)

jlx2 10-05-2013 03:49 PM

DVC Annual Pass discount
 
I remember last year right about this time DVC members were able to purchase the premium annual passes for even a greater discount than normal. Has anyone heard anything about them offering it again or something similar this year? Thanks!

CarolMN 10-05-2013 03:55 PM

Lots of speculation and wishful thinking, but nothing official.

Cruelladeville 10-06-2013 11:21 PM

My postcard came in the mail, and they are offering $110 off for the premium passport, and(I think) $90 for the regular one.

soxfans45 10-08-2013 08:46 AM

annual pass discount postcards?
 
Has anyone else seen or heard anything on these postcards? I have not.

Belle & Ariel 10-08-2013 09:03 AM

meant to post on other thread

BuzzLiteyear 10-08-2013 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cruelladeville (Post 49760820)
My postcard came in the mail, and they are offering $110 off for the premium passport, and(I think) $90 for the regular one.

Does it say whether you can purchase a voucher with the discount?

jdkdorn 10-08-2013 04:21 PM

That is the same discount that they have always had for the passes. I am still holding out hope for the special DVC premium pass discount. I missed it last year because we were doing a Disney cruise but I hope to have it this year. I know it is really far fetched wishful thinking but who knows they may surprise us with the DVC discount magic. Since I am not going untiL March I can wait a little bit still.

BuzzLiteyear 10-08-2013 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdkdorn (Post 49776605)
That is the same discount that they have always had for the passes. I am still holding out hope for the special DVC premium pass discount. I missed it last year because we were doing a Disney cruise but I hope to have it this year. I know it is really far fetched wishful thinking but who knows they may surprise us with the DVC discount magic. Since I am not going untiL March I can wait a little bit still.

So that's a discount off the "regular" prices? :( was hoping it was another like last year. Sure hope they do it again :)

DebbieB 10-08-2013 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cruelladeville (Post 49760820)
My postcard came in the mail, and they are offering $110 off for the premium passport, and(I think) $90 for the regular one.

Is that an additional discount? The current AP/PAP member discount for new passes is $146 off.

Cheshire Figment 10-08-2013 09:26 PM

If you go to the locked sticky Everything About WDW Tickets in the TPA&S Forum, especially Post #18-A, you can get all ticket prices, including all types of APs. An easy way to get to the sticky is by clicking on the link in my signature. The ticket sticky is your friend!

jdkdorn 10-08-2013 09:48 PM

What postcard? Is it a DVC postcard? I checked my mail and nothing in it today

River Country 10-09-2013 12:52 PM

Yeah i got that postcard but that was because i am a PAP holder and it was 110 off PAP or 90 off AP renewal prices.

Last year i bought the PAP for $399 each. I should have bought 3 more at that time too becasue they needed to be activated by 12-31-13 and i would have done that

I hope they bring this back because my PAP's expire 12/7:sad2:

chipdale74 10-09-2013 08:03 PM

I am hoping they do it. My dh has agreed to go a few times this upcoming year and ap would be the best way to go.

DebbieB 10-09-2013 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by River Country (Post 49783677)
Yeah i got that postcard but that was because i am a PAP holder and it was 110 off PAP or 90 off AP renewal prices.

Last year i bought the PAP for $399 each. I should have bought 3 more at that time too becasue they needed to be activated by 12-31-13 and i would have done that

I hope they bring this back because my PAP's expire 12/7:sad2:

I checked the DVC website, DVC renewals are $90 off for PAP, $70 off for AP. So it's a little more off if $110/$90 is off regular. I think if they are sending out post cards with this offer, that kills any big promo like last year.

dburg30 10-10-2013 10:39 AM

Yea, we got that discount postcard too.. So guess we wont be seeing larger discounts this year.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:02 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.