The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Scrapbooking (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=123)
-   -   Disney 3 ring scrapbook album? (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3158917)

Kimmers127 08-16-2013 06:42 PM

Disney 3 ring scrapbook album?

I want to scrapbook my Disney wedding and honeymoon, but I have so many pictures, a regular scrapbook album is never gonna cut it. I definitely need a 3 ring album so I can add a ton of pages. If at all possible, I want a Disney album. But I can't seem to find any Disney scrapbook albums that are 3 ring style! Any help?

12x12 size.

JohnsonsLoveDisney 08-17-2013 09:15 PM

I've only seen post bound in anything Disney.

I have switched over to WRMK ring albums. LOVE them and just plan to add a Disney Decal to the front so it kinda blends with my other disney albums- all CM ones.

PrincessNancy96 08-18-2013 09:59 AM

I also highly recommended the We R Memory Keeper (WRMK) albums! 3 ring albums, lots of colors to choose from!

If you have a lot of photos they offer page protectors that are divided up differently (like pocket pages) that you can add lots of photos!!!

Good luck!!

bbluvsdis 08-20-2013 10:06 PM

I'm not sure if they still sell it but I have a leather 3 ring album I bought at Disney. I have seen it there for several years. I don't know if you can find it online or only in the parks. It has a metal medallion of the castle on the front.

Kimmers127 08-21-2013 05:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bbluvsdis (Post 49344144)
I'm not sure if they still sell it but I have a leather 3 ring album I bought at Disney. I have seen it there for several years. I don't know if you can find it online or only in the parks. It has a metal medallion of the castle on the front.

This sounds like one I bought at Disney about ten years ago. I've never seen one since that trip though.

Barbara C 08-29-2013 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrincessNancy96 (Post 49318156)
I also highly recommended the We R Memory Keeper (WRMK) albums! 3 ring albums, lots of colors to choose from!

If you have a lot of photos they offer page protectors that are divided up differently (like pocket pages) that you can add lots of photos!!!

Good luck!!

I can't agree enough on the WRKM albums. They have both red and black and either makes a great Disney album!

terri33inne 09-01-2013 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kimmers127 (Post 49306173)
I want to scrapbook my Disney wedding and honeymoon, but I have so many pictures, a regular scrapbook album is never gonna cut it. I definitely need a 3 ring album so I can add a ton of pages. If at all possible, I want a Disney album. But I can't seem to find any Disney scrapbook albums that are 3 ring style! Any help?

12x12 size.

Project Life doesn't have Disney themed, but they are 3 ring & hold A LOT... I haven't looked at their stuff in awhile & when I bought it you could only get it on Amazon, but I was in Michael's today & saw they now carry it as well.

Kimmers127 09-01-2013 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by terri33inne (Post 49446815)

Project Life doesn't have Disney themed, but they are 3 ring & hold A LOT... I haven't looked at their stuff in awhile & when I bought it you could only get it on Amazon, but I was in Michael's today & saw they now carry it as well.

Thank you!! This is what I ended up going with. They're not Disney but they're super cute, great quality, and you're right - they hold a ton.