The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Welcome to the DIS (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=83)
-   -   New to Dis Boards, from France ! (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3158636)

isabelle25 08-16-2013 09:17 AM

New to Dis Boards, from France !
 
Hello I am Isabelle from France.
Iam a great Disney fan and plan a 15 days trip in august 2014 in POR .
I have registered to this Board to prepare my trip as I have never been to wdw and perhaps to make friends and help them if they want tips for Disneyland paris !
Feel free to contact me if you need advice and infos for Disneyland paris or France, I would do my best to help.
Of course no need to say, I will try to read as many threads of yours as possible to "be prepared" to my Florida holidays next year.
xxx hugs xxx
:love:

zelie 08-16-2013 09:22 AM

welcome Isabelle
I great you come here

Marie :wave2:

isabelle25 08-16-2013 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zelie (Post 49300988)
welcome Isabelle
I great you come here

Marie :wave2:

Hi ! Marie ! :wave2:

RHMH 08-16-2013 07:16 PM

:disrocks: Welcome Aboard Friend :goodvibes

Lei 08-17-2013 07:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by isabelle25 (Post 49300941)
Hello I am Isabelle from France.
Iam a great Disney fan and plan a 15 days trip in august 2014 in POR .
I have registered to this Board to prepare my trip as I have never been to wdw and perhaps to make friends and help them if they want tips for Disneyland paris !
Feel free to contact me if you need advice and infos for Disneyland paris or France, I would do my best to help.
Of course no need to say, I will try to read as many threads of yours as possible to "be prepared" to my Florida holidays next year.
xxx hugs xxx
:love:

Hi Isabelle! Welcome! I'm Laila from Indonesia, and I'm also preparing for my WDW trip next year. I've been to Disneyland Paris when I was little, and from what I remember, it's so beautiful. I especially love the castle, Phantom Manor, and the amaaazing Space Mountain.

Hope you'll have a wonderful time planning for your upcoming trip!

isabelle25 08-17-2013 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lei

Hi Isabelle! Welcome! I'm Laila from Indonesia, and I'm also preparing for my WDW trip next year. I've been to Disneyland Paris when I was little, and from what I remember, it's so beautiful. I especially love the castle, Phantom Manor, and the amaaazing Space Mountain.

Hope you'll have a wonderful time planning for your upcoming trip!

Thanks a lot Laila! I am so thrilled to discover wdw . Its a dream coming true. 1 year to wait.. and you have you ever been to wdw ? Disneyland paris is very nice but more expensive than wdw ! Kisses to you xxx

isabelle25 08-17-2013 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RHMH
:disrocks: Welcome Aboard Friend :goodvibes

Thanks a lot ! Xxx

Lei 08-17-2013 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by isabelle25 (Post 49309828)

Thanks a lot Laila! I am so thrilled to discover wdw . Its a dream coming true. 1 year to wait.. and you have you ever been to wdw ? Disneyland paris is very nice but more expensive than wdw ! Kisses to you xxx

Wow I didn't realize DLP is more expensive than WDW

One year is enough time to make you a WDW pro! :) you'll learn a lot from DIS, and also many other sources. I recommend easywdw.com, great site

Yes I've been to WDW before, but it is so big, 1-2 visit simply not enough! ;) Bissous!

isabelle25 08-18-2013 05:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lei

Wow I didn't realize DLP is more expensive than WDW

One year is enough time to make you a WDW pro! :) you'll learn a lot from DIS, and also many other sources. I recommend easywdw.com, great site

Yes I've been to WDW before, but it is so big, 1-2 visit simply not enough! ;) Bissous!

Thanks Lei and i love the "bisous" ;-)

Turbanator 08-19-2013 01:47 PM

welcome
 
http://www.transmission1.co.uk/forum...le.php?id=9373

Welcome to DisBoards isabelle :thumbsup2

Doc-Disney 08-20-2013 11:05 PM

Hello!! Welcome!!
 
Welcome!!

Parad0x 08-21-2013 12:45 PM

Welcome Isabelle, enjoy yourself here. I'm new and have been enjoying the wealth of info this board has to offer.

jesswindsor 08-22-2013 11:07 AM

Welcome!!!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:35 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.