The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Welcome to the DIS (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=83)
-   -   New here! (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3141245)

cupiexcake 07-14-2013 09:53 PM

New here!
 
Just joined the site! Were annual pass holders living in south Florida so we drive up here quite often. Have been here 5 times this year and we just left Hollywood studios, driving back home tomorrow in the morning. Does anyone know where I can get the annual pass holder decal for my car? I've seen it a few times.

jeepwreck 07-14-2013 10:10 PM

:welcome:

you so lucky to live so close to the magic

cupiexcake 07-14-2013 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeepwreck (Post 48965777)
:welcome: you so lucky to live so close to the magic

It's honestly such a blessing haha! And one of the biggest reasons holding me back from ever moving! Where do you live??

CaliTex 07-15-2013 10:24 AM

One of the only reasons I would consider moving to Florida...because the humidity is just one bad hair day for me...

jesswindsor 07-15-2013 11:00 AM

Welcome!!!

cupiexcake 07-15-2013 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaliTex (Post 48969025)
One of the only reasons I would consider moving to Florida...because the humidity is just one bad hair day for me...

.

Haha I agree! And I'm a hairstylist! You're in California? I'm dying to go to Disneyland!

cupiexcake 07-15-2013 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jesswindsor (Post 48969436)
Welcome!!!

Hi!!

CuppieCake04 07-15-2013 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cupiexcake (Post 48965659)
Just joined the site! Were annual pass holders living in south Florida so we drive up here quite often. Have been here 5 times this year and we just left Hollywood studios, driving back home tomorrow in the morning. Does anyone know where I can get the annual pass holder decal for my car? I've seen it a few times.

Have to say I LOVE YOUR NAME>>>>> :):cool1::thumbsup2

wiigirl 07-15-2013 01:05 PM

Welcome! :)

cupiexcake 07-15-2013 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CuppieCake04 (Post 48970845)
Have to say I LOVE YOUR NAME>>>>> :):cool1::thumbsup2

Hahah how funny! Love yours too! (;

cupiexcake 07-15-2013 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wiigirl (Post 48970950)
Welcome! :)

Hello!!

Misha5454 07-15-2013 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cupiexcake (Post 48965659)
Just joined the site! Were annual pass holders living in south Florida so we drive up here quite often. Have been here 5 times this year and we just left Hollywood studios, driving back home tomorrow in the morning. Does anyone know where I can get the annual pass holder decal for my car? I've seen it a few times.

I live in South Florida too and we go quite frequent so far we been 2 times working on trip #3 in 3 weeks. The annual pass decal was sent in the mail from Disney. I received my some months ago after I renewed my passes. Maybe you can call the annual passholder line and ask them to send you one.

cupiexcake 07-16-2013 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Misha5454 (Post 48975555)
I live in South Florida too and we go quite frequent so far we been 2 times working on trip #3 in 3 weeks. The annual pass decal was sent in the mail from Disney. I received my some months ago after I renewed my passes. Maybe you can call the annual passholder line and ask them to send you one.

I just called and they couldnt give me an answer on when they would send them out because its an outside company. ): where in sofla are you?

jjzmgailey 07-16-2013 09:34 AM

:welcome: to the magic!! We moved from Seattle to Georgia 3 years ago and we just moved 3 weeks ago to Southern Jacksonville! We're so excited to be a 2.5 hour drive away now!!! It's the best!!! :cloud9:

cupiexcake 07-16-2013 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjzmgailey (Post 48980363)
:welcome: to the magic!! We moved from Seattle to Georgia 3 years ago and we just moved 3 weeks ago to Southern Jacksonville! We're so excited to be a 2.5 hour drive away now!!! It's the best!!! :cloud9:

Oh man that is awesome! Youre actually closer than i am! It takes me about 3-3 1/2 hours to get there. Were dying to go to Seattle! We want to go to Vancouver on that trip as well.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:08 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.