The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Purchasing DVC (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   So Have ANY BWV resales got through ROFR?? (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3089917)

Mommy2TwoMickeys 04-02-2013 12:34 PM

So Have ANY BWV resales got through ROFR??
 
I have been stalking the ROFR thread since I currently have an offer at Disney for a 150pt BWV contract. I have seen quite a few that got taken, but I would like to know if you had a BWV pass! If so, how many points, use year, price per pt, etc. Also, what date did yours pass on???

Missyrose 04-02-2013 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mommy2TwoMickeys (Post 47983948)
I have been stalking the ROFR thread since I currently have an offer at Disney for a 150pt BWV contract. I have seen quite a few that got taken, but I would like to know if you had a BWV pass! If so, how many points, use year, price per pt, etc. Also, what date did yours pass on???

One thing to remember is the ROFR thread is a really small sample size.

ELMC 04-02-2013 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Missyrose (Post 47983987)
One thing to remember is the ROFR thread is a really small sample size.

Very true. A better way to find out this information is to talk to the brokers and see what information they can share. There aren't that many brokers and there aren't that many BWV contracts. So while the information may never show up on here, they should be able to provide you with what you want to know.

lodge 04-03-2013 08:13 AM

Dang, I was hoping to see an answer to the OP's question when I opened this thread.... reality can hurt!

Mommy2TwoMickeys 04-03-2013 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lodge (Post 47992545)
Dang, I was hoping to see an answer to the OP's question when I opened this thread.... reality can hurt!

Me Too!!! :lmao:

lovin'fl 04-03-2013 10:20 AM

I wonder when the ROFR monthly data thread will be updated with the data on March? I am curious to see the #s. I am so glad I got my AKV contract through when I did (closed 3/8).

ELMC 04-03-2013 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lodge
Dang, I was hoping to see an answer to the OP's question when I opened this thread.... reality can hurt!

Sadly, nobody can answer the OP's question because nobody has passed ROFR at BWV recently. :(

automaticsoap 04-03-2013 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lodge (Post 47992545)
Dang, I was hoping to see an answer to the OP's question when I opened this thread.... reality can hurt!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mommy2TwoMickeys (Post 47993528)
Me Too!!! :lmao:

Quote:

Originally Posted by ELMC (Post 47994232)
Sadly, nobody can answer the OP's question because nobody has passed ROFR at BWV recently. :(

Two 50 pt BWV contracts were waived through yesterday -- I was one of the lucky ones. My contract was:

50 BWV (Oct), $73, 48 holding pts that expire 9/30/13, 0 '13 pts, all '14 pts, buyer pays closing & seller pays MF, (sub 3/5, passed 4/2)

Another one was also posted in the "Anyone made it through (or not made it through) ROFR recently?" thread.

BWV 50, September UY, $75.00pp, 2012 banked, 2013 upcoming, buyer paid closing/MF, submitted 3/7 and waived 4/2.

cm8 04-03-2013 11:43 AM

wrong thread:rolleyes1

ELMC 04-03-2013 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by automaticsoap (Post 47994285)
Two 50 pt BWV contracts were waived through yesterday -- I was one of the lucky ones. My contract was:

50 BWV (Oct), $73, 48 holding pts that expire 9/30/13, 0 '13 pts, all '14 pts, buyer pays closing & seller pays MF, (sub 3/5, passed 4/2)

Another one was also posted in the "Anyone made it through (or not made it through) ROFR recently?" thread.

BWV 50, September UY, $75.00pp, 2012 banked, 2013 upcoming, buyer paid closing/MF, submitted 3/7 and waived 4/2.

So there you have it. But I have to say, those are some incredibly high prices. Granted they're 50 point contracts, but wow.

Sur 04-03-2013 12:43 PM

I thought I was mistaken when 4different VGC went for $120 pp on TSS resale site! :faint:

wdrl 04-03-2013 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ELMC (Post 47995208)
But I have to say, those are some incredibly high prices. Granted they're 50 point contracts, but wow.

Everything is relative. Those resale deeds at $73 and $75 a point are lower than buying BWV direct from DVD at $130 a point. Given the current demand for BWV, I'm somewhat surprised that BWV owners haven't raised their resale listings to at least $90 a point.

Silver19 04-03-2013 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wdrl (Post 47995705)
Everything is relative. Those resale deeds at $73 and $75 a point are lower than buying BWV direct from DVD at $130 a point. Given the current demand for BWV, I'm somewhat surprised that BWV owners haven't raised their resale listings to at least $90 a point.

I agree. I personally would happily pay $80 per point for small BWV contracts. They just sell too darn quickly! So from my own subjective perspective, these prices are fine.

My own BWV contract is at Day 20 with Disney, awaiting a ROFR decision. 100 points, $69, 26 banked 2012, 100 2013, 100 2014. I'm pessimistic, but other contracts submitted later than mine have already been ROFR'd. So I have hope.

ELMC 04-03-2013 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wdrl (Post 47995705)
Everything is relative. Those resale deeds at $73 and $75 a point are lower than buying BWV direct from DVD at $130 a point. Given the current demand for BWV, I'm somewhat surprised that BWV owners haven't raised their resale listings to at least $90 a point.

Very true. I suppose I was relating them to the $48-$55 range that BWV contracts were going for at this time last year and the $55-$65 range that they're going for now. But you make a good point...even at $90 BWV resale is a good deal. I wonder if and when the market will catch up.

GOOFY D 04-03-2013 01:36 PM

I purchased a 150 point BWV (@$60, UY-August) that cleared ROFR on 2/19/13.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:52 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.