What is the latest you've booked a Disney trip?
Our Spring Break is mid-March and I still don't know what we're doing! We've been to WDW twice and love it, but airline tix have been so expensive! I think if I mess with my dates a bit we could make it work, though. I'm just torn. I love the idea of Disney because it's all right there, and we don't have to give much thought to what we're going to do each day. But I know I'm really late in the game. I need ideas and opinions. We're in the middle of a blizzard right now, so we want something warm and in the US. What would you do??
Hard to say since I don't know what your transportation issues are (do you drive, fly, etc.?)
But, there's no harm in at least pricing it out. You could also look into lodging (do you stay on site, off, condo, etc.?) and make some non-binding reservations. Same with car rental and Disney dining reservations. Make 'em and you can always get rid of them later.
If you've got the itch, check it out. That way you won't regret it if you don't.
So I could have them hold a room for us while I decide? That is a good idea to look into the dining reservations, because I am a bit worried that at this late date we wouldn't get in anywhere.
As far as transportation, we would need to fly. We're in Kansas, and that's just too far to drive with a toddler.
The big conflict I'm having is where to stay. The two times we've been, we've stayed at BC. My family loves it there, but since our last visit, we have a new family member. :). We could technically still stay in a standard room there, as our youngest is under 2, but that gives me anxiety to think about squeezing 6 of us in there. Especially because one of us is a hormonal teenager who is annoyed by just about anything! :rolleyes:
Sooo.....would the cabins be good? A villa at OKW? Help me decide!!
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:07 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.