The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Welcome to the DIS (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=83)
-   -   What is earning my ears? (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3069767)

nhmommy 02-23-2013 02:04 PM

What is earning my ears?
 
I have looked and searched and cant figure it out what is the distinction Earning my ears, Mouseketeer ,DIS veteran?Does it have to do with how long someone has been on? or how many trips? or???

kam1011 02-23-2013 02:06 PM

How many posts

RD-SOX 02-23-2013 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nhmommy (Post 47602841)
I have looked and searched and cant figure it out what is the distinction Earning my ears, Mouseketeer ,DIS veteran?Does it have to do with how long someone has been on? or how many trips? or???

Just means how many times you post. Welcome to the boards. Are you in NH? I am also.

nhmommy 02-23-2013 07:34 PM

Yes I'm in NH thanks:)
So is it arbitrary or are there guidelines like after 100 you move up then after 500 and so on?

magicaldisney 02-23-2013 11:58 PM

You are earning your ears until 75 posts, then you become a mouseketeer until 500 posts, then you are a DIS veteran. :goodvibes

RHMH 02-24-2013 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nhmommy (Post 47602841)
I have looked and searched and cant figure it out what is the distinction Earning my ears, Mouseketeer ,DIS veteran?Does it have to do with how long someone has been on? or how many trips? or???

Hello Fellow Diser - I am glad you asked your question because I did not know. I just wanted to "Welcome You" to the board and have a great time.:cool1:

nhmommy 02-24-2013 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by magicaldisney (Post 47607620)
You are earning your ears until 75 posts, then you become a mouseketeer until 500 posts, then you are a DIS veteran. :goodvibes

Quote:

Originally Posted by RHMH (Post 47608859)
Hello Fellow Diser - I am glad you asked your question because I did not know. I just wanted to "Welcome You" to the board and have a great time.:cool1:

Thank you I have been curious and finally decided I should just ask:)

serene56 02-24-2013 04:16 PM

and how did RH get rh under their name

ckelly14 02-24-2013 04:18 PM

You can change this under settings, I did!
Control Panel- Edit my details

mercedesx1 03-04-2013 02:37 PM

So glad someone figured this out. I've been wandering the same thing & it's been driving me crazy. Thanks!

TheShea's 03-04-2013 02:54 PM

Hah, this has been nagging me too. I've looked everywhere on DIS for an explanation to no avail. Thanks for posting this question.

Metro West 03-04-2013 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by magicaldisney (Post 47607620)
You are earning your ears until 75 posts, then you become a mouseketeer until 500 posts, then you are a DIS veteran. :goodvibes

Unless the Tag Fairy awards a colorful tag or two first. ;)

nhmommy 03-09-2013 02:38 PM

Colorful tags, how fun :)

njmom47 03-09-2013 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nhmommy (Post 47749638)
Colorful tags, how fun :)

Yes. There are threads about the Tag Fairy. :lovestruc There are some really funny tags!!

SMWfamily 03-09-2013 04:38 PM

I figured out how to change the tag, and now I'm Stinkerbell. :goodvibes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:32 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.