The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Congratulations & Birthday Wishes (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   75K has come and... (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3055782)

kimmar067 01-28-2013 04:11 PM

75K has come and...
 
...gone....now it's on to 76K posts!! WOOHOO!!!

TaraPA 01-28-2013 08:45 PM

:worship:

kimmar067 01-29-2013 11:37 AM

....wow....one admirer....:guilty:

bellanotte10 01-29-2013 11:46 AM

:banana: very impressive!

TaraPA 01-29-2013 11:46 AM

I'm going to go play word games for the next week straight to see if I can catch up to you LOL!! :rotfl:

If my boss asks, I was sick!! :thumbsup2

kimmar067 01-29-2013 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TaraPA (Post 47345442)
I'm going to go play word games for the next week straight to see if I can catch up to you LOL!! :rotfl:

....ri-i-i-i-i-i-ght.....;)

kimmar067 01-29-2013 02:06 PM

...do. you. plan. on. sleeping. during. that. time?

RachelTori 01-29-2013 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kimmar067 (Post 47345346)
....wow....one admirer....:guilty:

Brandi and I congratulated you on another thread. How quickly you forget!!! :rolleyes1



:laughing:

Flossbolna 01-29-2013 03:40 PM

Wow!!!

:worship::worship::worship: (I am not putting 75,000 of them here though....)

kimmar067 01-29-2013 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RachelTori (Post 47347490)
Brandi and I congratulated you on another thread. How quickly you forget!!! :rolleyes1



:laughing:

...indeed....

kimmar067 01-29-2013 09:00 PM

....okay - three admirers.

RachelTori 01-30-2013 05:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kimmar067 (Post 47351175)
....okay - three admirers.

it appears most of your admirers are *secret* admirers! :rotfl:

kimmar067 01-30-2013 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RachelTori (Post 47353080)
it appears most of your admirers are *secret* admirers! :rotfl:

....it's such a secret that THEY don't even know about it! :rotfl2:

RachelTori 01-30-2013 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kimmar067 (Post 47354068)
....it's such a secret that THEY don't even know about it! :rotfl2:

By George, I think she's got it!! :rotfl:

kimmar067 01-30-2013 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RachelTori (Post 47354441)
By George, I think she's got it!! :rotfl:

...got WHAT???? Is it....CONTAGIOUS??!?!? :scared1:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:16 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.