The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Welcome to the DIS (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=83)
-   -   Hello, Iím 18 and a cruise addict. (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3054578)

TotalDisneyFan 01-26-2013 09:20 PM

Hello, Iím 18 and a cruise addict.
 
Hi guys, my name is Justin (Iím 18 by the way) or TotalDisneyFan and I am a total cruise addict. We are going on the March 28 3 night Bahamas cruise on the Disney Dream and canít wait! I already joined our little group in the cruise forum. I am also a huge imagineer fan so you will probably see my ideas posted. I am also on various other Disney sites with basically the same name. Hope to get to know you all and enjoy my time here.
- Justin

emilyindisney 01-26-2013 09:47 PM

Hi Justin!

:welcome: :wave2:

I'm Emily and I'm 19, so I like to meet other young Disney fans! I've never done the Disney cruises myself, but they seem pretty awesome.

CaptainEIEIO 01-27-2013 01:30 AM

Sigh....I wish I could go on a cruise but my DW flat refuses to get on a boat. Any suggestions that would help me change her mind?

TweedleMe 01-27-2013 05:09 AM

Hey, I'm 23 and love cruises too...I've only been on 3 but they are the ultimate vacation (besides WDW:) )
Have fun on your cruise and welcome to the boards!

Metro West 01-27-2013 07:43 AM

Welcome!

jesswindsor 01-27-2013 09:47 AM

Welcome!!!

TotalDisneyFan 01-28-2013 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emilyindisney (Post 47319111)
Hi Justin!

:welcome: :wave2:

I'm Emily and I'm 19, so I like to meet other young Disney fans! I've never done the Disney cruises myself, but they seem pretty awesome.

AhhÖ my dream girl. A girl that loves Disney. :) Haha, anyway thanks for the welcome!

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptainEIEIO (Post 47320125)
Sigh....I wish I could go on a cruise but my DW flat refuses to get on a boat. Any suggestions that would help me change her mind?

I have been on many cruises and we had some rough sea days but we never regretted a cruise we have been on. I would say go with the money approach. It is usually cheaper and you get to visit multiple ports.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TweedleMe (Post 47320446)
Hey, I'm 23 and love cruises too...I've only been on 3 but they are the ultimate vacation (besides WDW:) )
Have fun on your cruise and welcome to the boards!

Thanks! :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metro West (Post 47320961)
Welcome!

Thanks!

Quote:

Originally Posted by jesswindsor (Post 47322062)
Welcome!!!

Thank you!
- Justin


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:21 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.