The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disney Cruise Meets (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=85)
-   -   The Most MAGICal Christmas Cruise...12/22/2013 (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3037020)

sdeal 12-27-2012 12:57 PM

The Most MAGICal Christmas Cruise...12/22/2013
 
I don't guess it's too early to start a thread! Can't wait to hear from others who will be sailing the Magic from Miami on 12/22/2013!

IrishCowboy 12-27-2012 02:11 PM

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :)

Have a great cruise!

loveariel1125 12-28-2012 10:26 AM

Hi, Just got back from the 5 night Christmas Cruise on the Dream. We booked the Magic next year for Christmas while on board and I can't wait! My husband and I will be bringing our two girls again(3&8)because we loved it so much this year. Look forward to hearing from everyone.

disdadIL 01-14-2013 11:26 PM

DD (age 6 at cruise time) and I will be back for DCL Christmas out of Miami. Was on the Wonder this past Christmas. Excited

Madhattr 02-22-2013 01:50 PM

Hi all. We will be on the old girl again for this cruise. We sailed on her for the 8 nite Christmas cruise in December and fell in love with her. We booked our same cabin and cannot wait to see all of the changes following dry dock.

ktb2002 03-07-2013 08:17 PM

Just booked this tonight for my Ds (11 at sailing) and myself. This will be our first time on the Magic, however we have sailed the other 3. Really looking forward to this Magical Christmas!

ChristineIndy 03-08-2013 06:14 PM

Our 5th Cruise
 
Hi Everyone-

We are cruising on this cruise.. It'll be our 5th Disney Cruise (2 on Magic, 1 on Wonder, and 1 on Dream). Super excited to be on the cruise for Christmas.. :)

Traveling on our cruise will be:
Christine (Me; age 35)
David (DH, age 35)
William (son, age 8)
Charlie (daughter, age 7)
Katie (daughter, age 4).

Super excited and am wanting to do the FE this cruise as well!!!

Thanks,
Christine

ktb2002 03-25-2013 10:23 PM

I'm interested in doing FE too, participating in my first one this May even though it's cruise #6 lol.

ktb2002 04-03-2013 09:57 PM

Well even if one gets going I don't know about the FE now, lol I got the brilliant idea tonight to change this cruise into a B2B2B so we can celebrate New Years onboard as well.

DCLInauguralXmas 04-29-2013 07:17 PM

B2B2B Holiday Cruise
 
Hello all -

We just booked the triple threat, too! We are going to be on the Magic from Dec 22 until January 2. I am soooooo excited! :cool1:

I am looking forward to getting to you know you all in the next 7 months, 22 days and sharing the excitement with you as our sail date approaches!

I will be traveling with my DH - Dennis, DD - Shelby (21), DS - Daniel (15), and DS Darrin (15). Our older son and his wife will be joining us for the 2nd two cruises but not this one.

MBluvsthemagic 05-23-2013 10:48 AM

We are booked! Yippee!
 
We are booked and ecstatically excited. We are doing a b2b on the Magic also. Let's chat about FE's for Christmas on the Magic. Then 3days for us in the Bahamas. Then we are off to Orlando for New Years! What a holiday! More to come later.........:banana::dance3::cheer2:

MBluvsthemagic 05-23-2013 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DCLInauguralXmas (Post 48251473)
Hello all -

We just booked the triple threat, too! We are going to be on the Magic from Dec 22 until January 2. I am soooooo excited! :cool1:

I am looking forward to getting to you know you all in the next 7 months, 22 days and sharing the excitement with you as our sail date approaches!

I will be traveling with my DH - Dennis, DD - Shelby (21), DS - Daniel (15), and DS Darrin (15). Our older son and his wife will be joining us for the 2nd two cruises but not this one.

Wow triple time on the magic! We are doing a double then off to Orlando for New year's Eve which for us is so exciting! DH is counting down the days.209 until we sail. We sailed on the Magic to Cozumel in March out of Galveston. It was great but we love Castaway Cay and this way we get the best of both worlds. FE at Christmas time are a blast!!! As we get more posts and more people we will need to get a lead person to organize the list. Some people like to post on Facebook as well. Just thought I would put this out there for anyone who needs to know. Can't wait to sail with all of you. This is our 8th cruise for my husband an myself. We are DVC members. Anyone else???:dance3:

disdadIL 05-23-2013 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MBluvsthemagic (Post 48478802)
Wow triple time on the magic! We are doing a double then off to Orlando for New year's Eve which for us is so exciting! DH is counting down the days.209 until we sail. We sailed on the Magic to Cozumel in March out of Galveston. It was great but we love Castaway Cay and this way we get the best of both worlds. FE at Christmas time are a blast!!! As we get more posts and more people we will need to get a lead person to organize the list. Some people like to post on Facebook as well. Just thought I would put this out there for anyone who needs to know. Can't wait to sail with all of you. This is our 8th cruise for my husband an myself. We are DVC members. Anyone else???:dance3:

This our third cruise and we are DVC members. I'll be happy to organize a list and create a Facebook page. Y'all just say the word.

MBluvsthemagic 05-26-2013 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by disdadIL (Post 48485266)
This our third cruise and we are DVC members. I'll be happy to organize a list and create a Facebook page. Y'all just say the word.

That would be great! Thank you for volunteering. I have been the lead person to do this on our last 2 cruises and this time would be a little difficult because of my teaching schedule. I am an adjunct professor at 3 community colleges in the San Diego area which means I have a crazy schedule just before we leave giving final exams. I will be glad to help during the time if you need it. Let me know how soon you want our information and I will send you a PM.:banana::love::santa:

MBluvsthemagic 05-29-2013 12:04 AM

Checking in from DISNEYLAND
 
Hi All; We came home from DL. I stopped by to chat with DVC about the Magic and the refurbish and found some interesting info. You want to Google Disney magic refurbish and you will be lead to an ABC news website that details what we will be seeing and having on our voyage. It is going to be an awesome Christmas. But if you want to be surprised; no peeking.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:49 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.