The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Purchasing DVC (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Where can I find info on BLT sales and availability? (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3036942)

DaisyNY 12-27-2012 10:47 AM

Where can I find info on BLT sales and availability?
 
Just back and awaiting our contracts for BLT...Where can we find info on number of points remaining for sale at BLT??? Are they close to sold out??? Thanks!

http://distickers.com/ticker/tickers...gzt3162s5l.png

bighoo93 12-27-2012 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaisyNY (Post 47002504)
Just back and awaiting our contracts for BLT...Where can we find info on number of points remaining for sale at BLT??? Are they close to sold out??? Thanks!

Yes, they are extremely close to sold out, although they can continually replenish a small number of points through ROFR or foreclosure. The most recent data I've seen shows DVD with 109,000 points available for sale, out of 5.7 million total points at the resort.

http://dvcnews.com/index.php/dvc-pro...november-2012-

kkbutterfly 12-28-2012 09:39 AM

Sorry to add on to this thread - but I own at BLT and I know we will soon need more points and have been looking at small resale but its never in our use year. Should I considerer doing a small add now now before all the points are gone?

Thanks everyone for your advice!

erionm 12-28-2012 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kkbutterfly (Post 47010791)
Sorry to add on to this thread - but I own at BLT and I know we will soon need more points and have been looking at small resale but its never in our use year. Should I considerer doing a small add now now before all the points are gone?

Thanks everyone for your advice!

DVC is always getting points back to sell either via ROFR or foreclosure. You will pay what ever DVC's base price is if you go direct, less any incentives based on number of points purchased. Resale will save you money if you can find the right contact.

bakenatj 12-28-2012 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kkbutterfly (Post 47010791)
Sorry to add on to this thread - but I own at BLT and I know we will soon need more points and have been looking at small resale but its never in our use year. Should I considerer doing a small add now now before all the points are gone?

Thanks everyone for your advice!

I don't think you need to rush out and do it for fear of selling out. It all depends on if you want to go direct or not. You will always have people selling so you will eventually find your UY. Like stated above, Disney will ROFR points as need to fill direct sales needs.

kkbutterfly 12-28-2012 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bakenatj (Post 47011035)
I don't think you need to rush out and do it for fear of selling out. It all depends on if you want to go direct or not. You will always have people selling so you will eventually find your UY. Like stated above, Disney will ROFR points as need to fill direct sales needs.

Thanks! I keep checking the sites to see if anything in my use year comes up and I have a small nest egg of cash ready incase it does!

DaisyNY 12-28-2012 04:21 PM

Thanks for the link...I think we're ready to buy in...Paperwork arrived in the mail yesterday...


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:22 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.