The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disney for Adults and Solo Travelers (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   It's not hard to find girls, it's just hard to find one that loves Disney as much (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3033180)

Disney Blues 12-14-2012 06:45 PM

It's not hard to find girls, it's just hard to find one that loves Disney as much

It's not hard to find girls, it's just hard to find the one that loves Disney as much as me... I'm 32, Male, was asked if I was Aladdin by a little girl at Disneyworld, it was cute. I'm in Jersey if any of you Disney Princess' wants to chat.... I'm still trying to get a perfect fit on this glass slipper I found, hahaha and I just wanted to say that I want River Country back.....I loving staying at the cabins in FW.
Message ME, I'll give you my facebook page

PALionKingfan 12-29-2012 10:23 AM

I agree, meeting women is easy. It's meeting a good one that is difficult. I'm a 32 year old male and the only thing I can't stand is a smoker. If anyone wants to chat feel free to send me a message.

goofyfigment 01-06-2013 07:07 PM

Im a single girl from pa who is looking for her prince. Can't seem to find someone who has the same love of Disney as i do!

FLDisneyCouple 01-06-2013 07:12 PM

Yea it's really difficult finding guys who love Disney. I found my fiance so i'm all set now. But me and my fiance both would love to meet other people who love disney as much as we do! :)

ctnurse 01-06-2013 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Disney Blues (Post 46926900)
It's not hard to find girls, it's just hard to find the one that loves Disney as much as me... I'm 32, Male, was asked if I was Aladdin by a little girl at Disneyworld, it was cute. I'm in Jersey if any of you Disney Princess' wants to chat.... I'm still trying to get a perfect fit on this glass slipper I found, hahaha and I just wanted to say that I want River Country back.....I loving staying at the cabins in FW.
Message ME, I'll give you my facebook page

Quote:

Originally Posted by PALionKingfan (Post 47019779)
I agree, meeting women is easy. It's meeting a good one that is difficult. I'm a 32 year old male and the only thing I can't stand is a smoker. If anyone wants to chat feel free to send me a message.

Quote:

Originally Posted by goofyfigment (Post 47104854)
Im a single girl from pa who is looking for her prince. Can't seem to find someone who has the same love of Disney as i do!

Try coming over to the SSC social club thread. There is a lot of fun people who post on that thread. I also know that there are some more serious relationships that have happened because of these boards. Good luck.

disneypryncess 01-07-2013 10:31 AM

hi

I agree....finding a guy that loves Disney as much as I do is proving to be a little difficult.....I'm from NJ....38 & single.
Hopefully, he is out there somewhere...or on here, reads this & leaps into action!! hehe
:hyper::hyper::hyper:

Good Luck, everyone!

Irishman 01-08-2013 11:08 AM

Single father.Age 45...( feel 25 yrs old)..Heading to Fl.in Feb.Starting in Miami to take care of some family business.Then Heading to Disney.Solo.Staying in side the park with my timeshare.( bus rides instead of driving)...looking forward to heading to epcot.( I have never been)...Then traveling over to Universal Orlando....Hoping the weather is warm.Tired of the cold here in the east already....

jagfanjosh3252 01-08-2013 11:25 AM

I'm a 25-year old male. It's kinda hard to make women understand your love of Disney. I think it's easier for women to make a guy fall in love with Disney then a male male a female fall in love.

NJDiva 01-08-2013 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jagfanjosh3252 (Post 47122336)
I'm a 25-year old male. It's kinda hard to make women understand your love of Disney. I think it's easier for women to make a guy fall in love with Disney then a male make a female fall in love.

hmmmm....I don't know about that Josh...I think most women have the idea of being a princess in their head so showing them Disney and the magic that goes along with it, I think it's easier to sway a woman than a man. for a guy, it all depends on what you show them. if they want to do the thrill thing pick a rollercoaster or ToT, if they're into adventure, Star Wars or Indiana Jones, if they like to eat...the list goes on! I also think it's when you show them as well. if you are trying to sway your SO to the Disney side, don't take them in the middle of spring or summer break when every kid in the world is there. pick a better time like the beginning of F&W

Pumbaa7287 01-08-2013 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJDiva (Post 47122619)
hmmmm....I don't know about that Josh...I think most women have the idea of being a princess in their head so showing them Disney and the magic that goes along with it, I think it's easier to sway a woman than a man. for a guy, it all depends on what you show them. if they want to do the thrill thing pick a rollercoaster or ToT, if they're into adventure, Star Wars or Indiana Jones, if they like to eat...the list goes on! I also think it's when you show them as well. if you are trying to sway your SO to the Disney side, don't take them in the middle of spring or summer break when every kid in the world is there. pick a better time like the beginning of F&W

Or Star Wars Weekends :thumbsup2
:yoda: :darth: :chewy: :ewok:

brandi24 01-08-2013 02:44 PM

It's hard to meet a guy who likes disney world as much as me...:banana:

goofyfigment 01-08-2013 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brandi24
It's hard to meet a guy who likes disney world as much as me...:banana:

Agreed

NJDiva 01-08-2013 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pumbaa7287 (Post 47123743)
Or Star Wars Weekends :thumbsup2
:yoda: :darth: :chewy: :ewok:

absolutely!!! you need to know what they like and use that as the selling point!!:thumbsup2

Melodious 01-10-2013 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Disney Blues (Post 46926900)
It's not hard to find girls, it's just hard to find the one that loves Disney as much as me...

I'm pretty sure there are twice as many single women on here than men :rotfl:

abekennedy 01-11-2013 01:20 AM

I'm in NJ, too!