The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Be Our Guest Question (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3030296)

TwoCortWort 12-06-2012 09:03 PM

Be Our Guest Question

We do not have reservations but plan to try the lunch on our next trip, but I am a huge Beauty and the Beast fan and want to see the inside of the castle. Will they let you in to check it out and look around? We made reservations for our spring trip for dinner, and can wait if need be, but if we do lunch, will they let you check it out or is it just cornered off in areas at certain times?

mesaboy2 12-06-2012 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwoCortWort
We do not have reservations but plan to try the lunch on our next trip, but I am a huge Beauty and the Beast fan and want to see the inside of the castle. Will they let you in to check it out and look around? We made reservations for our spring trip for dinner, and can wait if need be, but if we do lunch, will they let you check it out or is it just cornered off in areas at certain times?

When we ate lunch there in mid-November, all three dining rooms were open. I don't know if that's still the norm.

Allieran3 12-06-2012 09:15 PM

We ate there this pass Monday, all three rooms were open.

Pixie Princess 12-06-2012 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwoCortWort (Post 46872308)

There isn't anything to see in terms of the Beast's castle other than the restaurant. So if you go for lunch, you'll be able to take it all in. Or at least that was the way it was when we went for lunch during on of the AP previews.

Luv2CtheMouse 12-06-2012 09:22 PM

All 3 were open this week

magicaldisney 12-06-2012 09:47 PM

All three rooms were open when we ate there on Tuesday.

JessM 12-07-2012 07:37 AM

All three were open last Sunday but you had to be eating there or they wouldn't let you in so just be aware that you have to buy something to go in and look around.

HLAuburn 12-07-2012 09:23 AM

The best time to look around might be after you're done eating. When you go in, everyone is in line and you're directed straight to the kiosks for ordering. Once you get your rose, find a table, and get your drinks, it doesn't take long for the food to arrive.

After you eat, you can walk around as much as you want. When we were there last weekend for lunch, there seemed to be a lot of people just walking around and looking at everything. It's a beautiful restaurant!